INFJ
    Enneagram
    4,5?
    Socionics
    INFp

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderlight View Post
    we should all have a philosophical breakthrough party
    im coming. it's tomorrow right?
    So you were born, and that is a good day.
    And someday you'll die and what a shame.
    But somewhere in the between, theres a life in which we all dream,
    And nothing and no one will ever take that away.

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    9w1

im coming. it's tomorrow right?
    Tomorrow is two days after yesterday. 3 after the day before, and one before the day after tomorrow. Which could or could not be the apocalypse, depending on if God decides to go rock climbing.

I have a problem with over-Se-ing. I could be minding my own business in my mind when Se distracts me into reality and I lose my train of thought.

And Ive wondered if my my thoughts weren't as deep as the typical INFJs.

Still trying to extricate myself from OCD-ing over type and using typical terms to describe people. I'm always catching myself saying 'oh he's a total E and then looking at it with 'Some people just ACT E, he might be an INFJ!' and then its just a whirlpool of confusion that I cant help but stare into until Se saves me.

I also have a tough time expressing Fe. I think its the masculinity complex battered on me through life that holds it in. Combined with self consciousness... :steam:

- You know you're an INFJ when you're in the middle of some combination of 3 types (INFP, INTP, and ISFP here ) and aren't sure if you're an INFJ since you aren't living up to others level of 'INFJ-ness' (That's just me anyways )

- And when you procrastinate just because you won't be able to get as much as you hope done in the time you have (Since you HAVE to reach a certain point in order to feel 'set' to move on from it)

- When you can't stand people at first, then once you talk to them they aren't THAT bad.

- When calculus would be fun if only it was more straightforward (My teacher sez it is, but I don't think so)
    'Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and its better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.' - Marilyn Monroe

This is who I am, escapist, paradise-seeker.
    -Nightwish

Anthropology Major out of Hamline University. St. Paul, Minnesota.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Skyward View Post
    - You know you're an INFJ when you're in the middle of some combination of 3 types (INFP, INTP, and ISFP here ) and aren't sure if you're an INFJ since you aren't living up to others level of 'INFJ-ness' (That's just me anyways )
    Sometimes, maybe. I don't know. I don't really keep track of "others level of 'INFJ-ness'."

- And when you procrastinate just because you won't be able to get as much as you hope done in the time you have (Since you HAVE to reach a certain point in order to feel 'set' to move on from it)
    Hmm, no. Not me. I procrastinate because starting things is hard, and messing around and doing fun time-wasting things is easy. It's because I procrastinate that I don't always do what I hoped to do. Not the other way around.

- When you can't stand people at first, then once you talk to them they aren't THAT bad.
    I'm finding this more and more true for instant messaging that progresses to chatting on voice. I find some people's typing styles drive me up a wall and I think they sound incredibly stupid. But the moment they get on voice 9 times out of 10 I'll like them more and think they're a lot cooler than before. (Especially if they've got a really goofy-sounding laugh/other verbal quirk.) I guess I finally get to hear what kind of person they are. They become real people, and I find myself understanding what they mean when they type something much better because I know how they would have said it.

- When calculus would be fun if only it was more straightforward (My teacher sez it is, but I don't think so)
    It's not that bad. Just make a list of various methods and general reasons why someone would use that method. Then when asked a problem, underline keywords for what's being asked, run through the list, apply a method that would likely match the keywords, solve, rinse, repeat with another method if it fails.

Of course, getting the methods right in the first place is the hard part. That was where I had problems. I'd forget to do something and make a careless mistake.
    "I took the one less traveled by,
    And that has made all the difference."

Robert Frost

ThatGirl

Oh, that sounds lovely

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    9w1

Sometimes, maybe. I don't know. I don't really keep track of "others level of 'INFJ-ness'."
    I think maturity is the difference here. I'm only in my late teens and am still trying to 'settle' internally at least to a degree where I can look away from it and move on. Its turned into an annoying obsession that I'm slowly peeling away from. Though its kinda like peeling duct tape off of the back of your neck.

Hmm, no. Not me. I procrastinate because starting things is hard, and messing around and doing fun time-wasting things is easy. It's because I procrastinate that I don't always do what I hoped to do. Not the other way around.
    I think I just said an excuse, not a reason () - That's probably it right there. "Dammit I gotta finish these graphs... oooh an Ayn Rand book..."

I still need to finish those graphs

I'm finding this more and more true for instant messaging that progresses to chatting on voice. I find some people's typing styles drive me up a wall and I think they sound incredibly stupid. But the moment they get on voice 9 times out of 10 I'll like them more and think they're a lot cooler than before. (Especially if they've got a really goofy-sounding laugh/other verbal quirk.) I guess I finally get to hear what kind of person they are. They become real people, and I find myself understanding what they mean when they type something much better because I know how they would have said it.
    For me its just jumping to conclusions about people. I'm still struggling with having more optimism with people. A flamboyant person is seen as 'shallow, self centered prick' while everyone is self centered to a degree, I cant tell depth by 5 seconds/minutes of watching them. Especially if its a situation which instigates shallowness, like parties.

It's not that bad. Just make a list of various methods and general reasons why someone would use that method. Then when asked a problem, underline keywords for what's being asked, run through the list, apply a method that would likely match the keywords, solve, rinse, repeat with another method if it fails.

Of course, getting the methods right in the first place is the hard part. That was where I had problems. I'd forget to do something and make a careless mistake.
    This is the basic concepts of calculus I'm working on, heck barely more than trig! - Graphs throw off my train of thought since I cant have more than one input at a time (Logic from the equation and visual from the graph itself).

Once I get the concept it comes easy, but before that it sort of bounces against my head like rain.

- You know you're an INFJ when you could totally see yourself living in an underground house (Hill, cave, bunker, et c) just for the solitude, and on the rare occasions of family visits, conversation material.

- You know you're an INFJ when you love to talk to people, but all that's stopping you is a lack of an ice-breaker (I've been called awkward enough times that I'm careful in what I start with, AND if my idea sounds iffy, I just ignore the situation)
    'Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and its better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.' - Marilyn Monroe

-Nightwish

Senior Member Array Silent Stars's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj

I don't double-check things because I know I always do it perfect the first time.

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    9w1

I don't double-check things because I know I always do it perfect the first time.
    I double-check TO get it perfect the first time

-Nightwish

ByMySword

I love how there is a growing number of INFJs with Dark Tower pics as their avatar.

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    9w1

I love how there is a growing number of INFJs with Dark Tower pics as their avatar.
    I just got past the Dandelo part of the last book

Dark Tower is like Harry Potter, but for the people of darker mindset >:}

-Nightwish

Senior Member Array

I just got past the Dandelo part of the last book

Dark Tower is like Harry Potter, but for the people of darker mindset >:}
    Okay, now I have to loan them.