User Tag List

Page 75 of 235 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785125175 ... LastLast

Thread: You know you're an INFJ when...

ByMySword

^^^Agreed.

I wish I didn't have to put aside my internal thoughts that currently involve my rise to power in the world and creating a warrior-priest religion that combines Christiano-pagan beliefs and rituals as well as incorporating Machiavellian philosophy in order to go back to class or work.

Such a drag.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by ByMySword View Post
    ^^^You know you're an INFJ when you have a picture of a taheen as your avatar.

Nice one, Kyrielle.

This gunslinger approves.
    Finally! Someone noticed what it was! *celebrates*
    "I took the one less traveled by,
    And that has made all the difference."

Robert Frost

ByMySword

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Kyrielle View Post
    Finally! Someone noticed what it was! *celebrates*

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    9w1

Almost halfway done with the last book of that series

I miss the butler robot...

-You know you're an INFJ when you can write the most philosophical stuff that makes you think 'Oh wow! I wrote that?' but cant even give someone directions to a store that's on the other side of town because after 12 years of living somewhere you still don't know the main roads of the town.

-You know you're an INFJ when some other great philosopher thought the same thing but wrote it down better.
    'Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and its better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.' - Marilyn Monroe

This is who I am, escapist, paradise-seeker.
    -Nightwish

Anthropology Major out of Hamline University. St. Paul, Minnesota.

Senior Mugwump Array Apollanaut's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp

You know you're an INFJ when you understand the complex but are baffled by the simple.
    INFJ 9w1 sx/sp/so

"A wizard is never late. Nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to." - Gandalf The Grey

And if I only could,
    I'd make a deal with God,
    And I'd get him to swap our places,
    Be running up that road,
    Be running up that hill,
    With no problems.

- Kate Bush

Senior Member Array LindseyLadybug's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Skyward View Post
    -You know you're an INFJ when you can write the most philosophical stuff that makes you think 'Oh wow! I wrote that?' but cant even give someone directions to a store that's on the other side of town because after 12 years of living somewhere you still don't know the main roads of the town.
    Oh, so true! I have absolutely no sense of direction! If I happen to know where something is located, I'm still no help because I don't know the street names. People will come up to me and ask, "Hey, do you know how to get to--" and I'm like, "Nope!....I have no sense of direction."

I seem to write the best stuff really late at night when I'm only half conscious. I guess that's when my subconscious comes out to play. lol

Senior Member Array StoryOfMyLife's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

^^ Good grief, that's me to a T. I can barely remember the intersecting roads of the corner I live on. Thank goodness our main road is actually called 'Main Street', or I'd be even more worse off.

Strange thing, I only remember directions by street names of ONE place I lived, and that was for two years, with my grandparents...and I couldn't drive. I still can't drive [well, can, but..another story] but I knew and still know those roads like the back of my hand. Possibly because it was the area I first lived when I was young and was returning to..hmm
    Don't hate me because you're beautiful.
    4w5

Senior Member Array Silent Stars's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj

Quote Originally Posted by noigmn View Post
    Yeh, don't worry! Being a sensotard is cool. Normally the more sensotarded you are, the more intuitive you are.
    Eh, not necessarily. I'm definitely very intuitive, but I'm also always aware of pretty much everything that's going on around me, where everyone and everything is, and notice many small details without even thinking about it that others would readily pass by. (i.e. I'll pass by an area quickly and somehow notice something very minute that I'm not even remotely looking at or expecting to be there.)

Senior Member Array StoryOfMyLife's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Stars View Post
    Eh, not necessarily. I'm definitely very intuitive, but I'm also always aware of pretty much everything that's going on around me, where everyone and everything is, and notice many small details without even thinking about it that others would readily pass by. (i.e. I'll pass by an area quickly and somehow notice something very minute that I'm not even remotely looking at or expecting to be there.)

I'm not so sure about being a sensotard is cool... but I guess I can live with it..

To SH-- yeah, I have moments like that as well. Though I sometimes have a difficult time finding what another person is pointing at when it is in clear, plain sight. When I finally do notice or see it, I feel rather...awkwardly stupid *lol* At least I can learn to laugh at myself about it, though.
    Don't hate me because you're beautiful.
    4w5

Glycerine

Quote Originally Posted by StoryOfMyLife View Post
    I'm not so sure about being a sensotard is cool... but I guess I can live with it..

To SH-- yeah, I have moments like that as well. Though I sometimes have a difficult time finding what another person is pointing at when it is in clear, plain sight. When I finally do notice or see it, I feel rather...awkwardly stupid *lol* At least I can learn to laugh at myself about it, though.
    haha, I can relate. I can remember sensory information like historical facts, birthdays, homework, what people like (I have a much better memory than my ESFJ dad) but for things right in front of me, my surroundings or directions, I'm really bad.