User Tag List

Page 71 of 235 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381121171 ... LastLast

Thread: You know you're an INFJ when...

MBTI
    IN??
    Enneagram
    IDK

You let others continue going down a path that will end disasterously, as you said beforehand, just to let them learn their lesson. After the fact, however, they seldom recognize that you were right, and you realize that it was in vain.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    2w1
    Socionics
    EIE

Quote Originally Posted by Travo7 View Post
    You let others continue going down a path that will end disasterously, as you said beforehand, just to let them learn their lesson. After the fact, however, they seldom recognize that you were right, and you realize that it was in vain.
    I second this. You can't save people from themselves...

You know you're an INFJ when you let your actions speak louder than mere words. (Probably already been mentioned but I'm not skimming 70 pages!)
    I-44 N-88 F-62 J-67

A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty. -Winston Churchill

MBTI
    INFj
    Enneagram
    4w3

Quote Originally Posted by Kestrel View Post
    Has anyone watched that HBO show "In Treatment"? The show is just basically a person talking to their therapist. I only saw a few episodes, but damn was it interesting. I'm endlessly fascinated by people's stories - piecing together the parts of them that make them tick.
    I have. Great show, different from what we usually see on tv these days. When I joined this forum I expected seeing a thread about it.. but I didn't feel like bringing it up

Quote Originally Posted by sade View Post
    A bit off topic, but INFJs imagination can be rather dark, as was conversed somewhere else (I think they were talking about fantacies). Yay, or nay?
    I say yay.
    yay, but In my ideas and stories, theres always a way out or hope for the people that deserve it

Senior Member Array gloomy-optimist's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    INFp

A bit of topic, but INFJs imagination can be rather dark, as was conversed somewhere else (I think they were talking about fantacies). Yay, or nay?
    I say yay.
    My imagination is actually much darker than I usually let on. Morbid, but not based in pure horror (I don't like horror movies, it's weird).

The funny thing is, it was actually darker when I was younger; I almost began my fascination of suffering before I even really understood what it was.

MBTI
    INFJ

A bit of topic, but INFJs imagination can be rather dark, as was conversed somewhere else (I think they were talking about fantacies). Yay, or nay?
    I say yay.
    My imagination can be pretty dark, and so can my jokes when my inhibitions let them out.

At my martial arts class my sensei tied up a student with his belt. He then sat down and casually reclined on the bound student. One of the other students said, "Hey Sensei, let me get you a beer." Everyone laughed. When Sensei was trying to untie the belt he had a bit of trouble. I exclaimed, "Quick get the bone saw! We gotta save the belt!" It wasn't received very well. My morbid sense of humor doesn't see the light of day very often and usually surprises people when it escapes.

Banned Array
    MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by locke View Post
    My imagination can be pretty dark, and so can my jokes when my inhibitions let them out.

At my martial arts class my sensei tied up a student with his belt. He then sat down and casually reclined on the bound student. One of the other students said, "Hey Sensei, let me get you a beer." Everyone laughed. When Sensei was trying to untie the belt he had a bit of trouble. I exclaimed, "Quick get the bone saw! We gotta save the belt!" It wasn't received very well. My morbid sense of humor doesn't see the light of day very often and usually surprises people when it escapes.
    I thought you did well. I would've said "Cut his fuckin' arms off, ahahahaha!"

Senior Member Array

Thanks to you two I now have people staring at me for laughing out loud in a public space. Thanks.

It's nice to hear that the imagination thing is more of a rule than exception.

ByMySword

You get into those moods where your life seems like a never ending blur and for a time you're not sure if its real or not.

I think it happens when I've lost all inspiration for something and I have to find something new to get into. Without it, I lose all structure in my everday life, and thus, it becomes meaningless.

As long as something has meaning, you will value it. You do not necessarily need to have a personal relationship to its meaning.