• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] You know you're an INFJ when...

wwbeachbum161

MBTI Type
INFJ
...you don't cry very often, but when you do you can never tell if you're crying out of joy or sadness. It's the beauty and pain wrapped up together that makes you cry (except for in extreme cases).

Or maybe that's just me...:blush:

tibby

MBTI Type
fool
...you don't cry very often, but when you do you can never tell if you're crying out of joy or sadness. It's the beauty and pain wrapped up together that makes you cry (except for in extreme cases).

Or maybe that's just me... :blush:

Not just you :)

The Outsider

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Is it common for INFJs to come out as INFJ in MBTI tests?

karenk

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Is it common for INFJs to come out as INFJ in MBTI tests?

Actually I think the test is just a first step to determining type. I used to test as INTJ. However, I think it's because of the questions regarding how high you prioritize fairness. I think they expect Fs to say other qualities are more important. I always chose the fairness options but I'm seeing it from a different perspective from the T types. I'm thinking of how people would feel if something wasn't fair or just. Anyway those answers give me T results.

Lotr246

INFJs, have you seen Lorado Taft's Fountain of Time? I feel INFJs would relate to it. It depicts Father Time observing the progression of humanity. Check it out: Flickr: Search

mysterio

MBTI Type
ENTP
You’ve spent too much time with the Ouija board fishing for inside information, but all you got was bullshit and trickery. You blew all that money playing the losing lottery numbers SETH told you to play, not to mention owing lonesharks a small fortune for the losing bets that asshole from the other side got you to place with your bookie. You’ve had to learn the hard way that you can’t trust the spirit world or that screwy Ni function.

Kyrielle

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
You’ve spent too much time with the Ouija board fishing for inside information, but all you got was bullshit and trickery. You blew all that money playing the losing lottery numbers SETH told you to play, not to mention owing lonesharks a small fortune for the losing bets that asshole from the other side got you to place with your bookie. You’ve had to learn the hard way that you can’t trust the spirit world or that screwy Ni function.

Yeah, lemme tell you GEORGE has ended up causing me to lose a whole lot of money with his crazy "get rich quick" schemes. Oh he's brilliant, but it's a pity he's been out of the loop for 250 years. *sigh* What can one do? So, I bet the lotto numbers for this week will be 123456, what'd ya say? Care to buy some tickets with those numbers off me? Please? :cry:

mysterio

MBTI Type
ENTP
Yeah, lemme tell you GEORGE has ended up causing me to lose a whole lot of money with his crazy "get rich quick" schemes. Oh he's brilliant, but it's a pity he's been out of the loop for 250 years. *sigh* What can one do? So, I bet the lotto numbers for this week will be 123456, what'd ya say? Care to buy some tickets with those numbers off me? Please? :cry:

I really wish I could help you, but at this point I’m spare-changing on the El while eating from a box of Meow Mix for sympathy. Maybe you should ask one of your taheen buddies at the Dixie Pig.

Kyrielle

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I really wish I could help you, but at this point I’m spare-changing on the El while eating from a box of Meow Mix for sympathy. Maybe you should ask one of your taheen buddies at the Dixie Pig.

I tried. They don't like me anymore. I mean, just because I got hungry that one time and felt like having a little fried weasel-man...

Well, like I said, they don't like me anymore.

But that's okay. George can go scare someone out of their house and I can live there. :D

Apollanaut

Senior Mugwump
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
From "Ken", the ghost of one of my friends who hangs around sometimes:

You know you're dealing with an INFJ when you give them damn good advice from the spirit world and they do their own thing anyway! Why do I bother? Why?!!

Winds of Thor

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
That's so comforting! :) Most of it is the same for me except I take the procrastination a step further sometimes. I started a 230 point project at like 9 pm the night before it was due... haha. I got 223 on it miraculously. Also I would write papers at like 3 in the morning... not good, haha.

I do the same thing...Why start a project for it to take a long time? Such a process type thing to do...Efficiency and condensing is where it's at for me...perhaps this is your preference too?

I mean, when I have a constant stream of thoughts I like to get them down..Not do one, take 5 mins. and do something else then return to writing. This just ends up with me saying "Now where was I?"

What about you?

mysterio

MBTI Type
ENTP
I tried. They don't like me anymore. I mean, just because I got hungry that one time and felt like having a little fried weasel-man...

Well, like I said, they don't like me anymore.

But that's okay. George can go scare someone out of their house and I can live there. :D

Southern-fried weasel-man doesn’t sound half bad. Mordred’s a-hungry.

If you ever need help getting rid of George, give my agency a ring. We got the tools, we got the talent.

Nyota

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
4w5

Or maybe that's just me...:blush:

DEFINITELY not just you! :hug:

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
then you meant to say that we're funny - not that we are easily satisfied or *amused*

The Outsider

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
I believe he meant to say exactly what he did say. That it is easy for him to make INFJs laugh, although he doesn't consider himself to be the funniest person alive. Therefore, concluding that it is easy to make INFJs laugh/amuse them.