• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] You know you're an INFJ when...

Lotr246

Ah, but what you're forgetting is the quiet and inherent flamboyance in INFJs that may be expressed via The Hat. ;) (Assuming other INFJs do have a flamboyant side as I do...and keep it so hidden it's unlikely anyone will ever find it.)

Haha, I was just gonna add something similar. You know you're an INFJ when you keep certain aspects of your identity hidden from everyone.

tess2008

MBTI Type
INFJ
: even in moments of 'pure'-ness, like watching a sunset, or being extremely angry/ upset, you are STILL analyzing your own feelings/ the situation and considering what it means, why it's happening, and (if it's a bad situation) how you could potentially get out of it/ not be feeling the pain you're feeling, and then you start trying to note the way you feel/ what's happening, and compare it to the way other people must feel when they're in the same predicament, etcetcetc, and this is all happening AS you're experiencing the moment.

you're always, always, always outside yourself. :doh:

maybe it's just me, :blush:

something boring

MBTI Type
nnja
Enneagram
4w5
: even in moments of 'pure'-ness, like watching a sunset, or being extremely angry/ upset, you are STILL analyzing your own feelings/ the situation and considering what it means, why it's happening, and (if it's a bad situation) how you could potentially get out of it/ not be feeling the pain you're feeling, and then you start trying to note the way you feel/ what's happening, and compare it to the way other people must feel when they're in the same predicament, etcetcetc, and this is all happening AS you're experiencing the moment.

That sounds pretty familiar.

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

you are not alone
us and our fellow aliens, the intjs are homesick aliens
:hug:

Dwigie

MBTI Type
INFP
Haha, I was just gonna add something similar. You know you're an INFJ when you keep certain aspects of your identity hidden from everyone.

I'm going to have to say yes to that. But we have to fight that habit. How else will you know if people really appreciate you if you never show your true colors?
:cheese: If they can't accept you, drop them.

Dwigie

MBTI Type
INFP

So true.
Oh, that makes me think.
When you talk in your head. Do you always talk with the second person singular or do you use "I"?
I tend to use "you". "Ok,[my name] you need to do this today!You said you would!".
Just out of curiosity.

sade

You know you're an INFJ when you keep certain aspects of your identity hidden from everyone.

Sometimes I think of revealing some of them, but I can never think of a right moment or time. Maybe the random approach would be best. "Did you know that I.../ X is really fun." etc. Maybe not.
Not that I'm even so keen on being so open.

ReadingRainbows

Cat Wench
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You know you are an INFJ when as a child you where afraid to leave your teddy bear at home because you where afraid of hurting his feelings.

tibby

MBTI Type
fool
You know you are an INFJ when as a child you where afraid to leave your teddy bear at home because you where afraid of hurting his feelings.

:huh: That sounds INFPsh.

sade

I dragged my teddy bear every where with me. I was so attached to it.
I still get attached to strange things. :blush:

ReadingRainbows

Cat Wench
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Just to make sure I wasnt wrong I retook the test and it came out like this -
Introverted 56 Intuitive 50 Feeling 50 Judging 22

tibby

MBTI Type
fool
Come to think of it... I had a thing too. wrote weird stuff like "Today my Teddyli got sick" to diary :shock: :D

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

I remember fearing that, then rationalizing myself out of it.

lawl