Page 64 of 235 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674114164 ... LastLast

Thread: You know you're an INFJ when...

Wow. This thread is still going strong.

You know you're an INFJ if you keep coming back to this thread! ><
    "There is no god; there is only us. Savage and fragile."

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    INFJ

LindseyLadyBug: Wow, you're beautiful looking!

Ni is teh hawt.

Tis why all INxJs rawk it.
    "There is no god; there is only us. Savage and fragile."

WTF is this dude saying? Array A Schnitzel's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Socionics
    B.S.

Quote Originally Posted by iwakar View Post
    Ni is teh hawt.

Tis why all INxJs rawk it.
    QFT

MBTI
    IN??
    Enneagram
    IDK

Quote Originally Posted by kmclaughlin View Post
    Anyone ever try writing in a journal?? I love the idea and always start one with the intention of just letting my brain throw up on the page...but I never make it past the first page. I sit and think about what I want to write and if it's good enough to put on paper and end up writing about nothing that's actually wanting out. I get stage fright putting my own thoughts on paper. WTF is that? hehe
    Yes. I only write if I know ahead of time what it is I want to write about, which is usually when I have an Ni sudden insight thingy. Journals just don't work for me.

i think teachers like nf's because we actually want to learn stuff, and not just try to pass the class. We have a hunger for knowledge and significance

(for the most part. When theres a class or project i dont care about, it can get pretty ugly.)

Senior Member Array LindseyLadybug's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by lorkan View Post
    LindseyLadyBug: Wow, you're beautiful looking!
    Thank you. That's very sweet of you to say.

Quote Originally Posted by Travo7 View Post
    Yes. I only write if I know ahead of time what it is I want to write about, which is usually when I have an Ni sudden insight thingy. Journals just don't work for me.
    I'm always afraid someone will read my journals. If I knew that no one would EVER read it, I'd probably be more inclined to keep one. Since that isn't the case, I usually just write inspiring quotes/ideas from books I'm reading...things I don't mind others reading.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderlight View Post
    i think teachers like nf's because we actually want to learn stuff, and not just try to pass the class. We have a hunger for knowledge and significance

Oh yeah, I guess that's true. I tend to see teachers more as real people than other students do. By this I mean that some students may not understand that adults have needs, fears, desires, and insecurities too. For example, when a teacher sees that his/her students are showing complete apathy about the lesson, I pick up on it and try to at least seem interested. Many students do not understand that teachers (good ones, that is) put a lot of passion and hard work into their jobs and when students don't appreciate that, it discourages and the teacher. I remember seeing the hurt in my teachers' eyes when that happened. It always makes my heart sink. Ugh, I need to stop caring so much! lol

MBTI
    IN??
    Enneagram
    IDK

Quote Originally Posted by LindseyLadybug View Post
    I'm always afraid someone will read my journals. If I knew that no one would EVER read it, I'd probably be more inclined to keep one. Since that isn't the case, I usually just write inspiring quotes/ideas from books I'm reading...things I don't mind others reading.
    I hear you. If I wrote anything THAT personal, it would be all or nothing and I would definitely be worried someone would find and read it.

violaine

Quote Originally Posted by LindseyLadybug View Post

I used to keep a diary but a boyfriend read it once... it is one of the worst feelings I have ever had. I would never keep one now. I do write a lot but keep it password protected on my laptop.

Senior Member Array gloomy-optimist's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    INFp

I have this weird thing with a lot of my writing; I would never want to hear anyone's actual opinion on it, and I kind of wouldn't want to know who has read it. But part of me does want someone to read it, just to kind of get some of this stuff that's trapped inside of me and into the mind and understanding of someone else.
    My writing's intensely personal. I draw, and that's personal too, but never on the level of my writing; it's strange how when I write creatively, my soul seems to pour out a little. It tends to be a bit melancholy too...