• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] You know you're an INFJ when...

Winds of Thor

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ditto:D..I bet people consider you the "grinch" of the family because you hate unexpected visitors.

What's wrong with occasionally dropping in and giving a friendly "Hi"..

Winds of Thor

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
+2 on the deal about our enthusiasm about our interests and how people grinning only encourages us.

I'm even better at burning them.

Better make it a statement.

You know you're an INFJ when you burn bridges faster than you build them. ;)

Why burn them?

cherchair

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
You know you're anINFJ when...

Why burn them?

Because sometimes all those relationships get overwhelming and I just have to get away. It's tantamount to door-slamming. Sometimes I come back; sometimes I don't.

cherchair

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
You know you're anINFJ when...

Sometimes it's the only way to get people to leave you alone.

The curse of the INFJ - high maintenance people ALWAYS want to talk to you and you never want to talk back/

+1

Silent Stars

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Sometimes it's the only way to get people to leave you alone.

The curse of the INFJ - high maintenance people ALWAYS want to talk to you and you never want to talk back/
I still talk to them anyways. I don't see any reason not to.

IrishStallion819

MBTI Type
INFJ
Originally Posted by Apollanaut
You see conspiracies everywhere.....

Totally!!! Especially Now, I seem to get sick in my stomach quite frequently.. The sad thing is, most people think i'm crazy and its disappointing to know that they have no idea whats happening.

IrishStallion819

MBTI Type
INFJ
Yea but when you start to see what you forecasted five years ago happening now, It jus raises the hairs on the back of your neck.. Its not really a thing of fear, just more of shock that its actually beginning to unfold..

MrME

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
:newwink: In a futile attempt to "fix" myself, I tried very hard to be an INFP for quite some time, before finally giving in to my overwhelming INFJness! :cool:

Oh. man, I can really relate to that. During my 20s I wanted to be ENTP so badly that it lead me down a very self-destructive road.

MrME

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I don't hold much weight to most conspiracy theories.

Conspiracies are systems that rely on everybody being a perfect human being. Their plans have to always work, they can never make mistakes, and they have the ability to cover up their tracks perfectly -- it's ridiculous.

Lightyear

... when you get bored easily if there is no new input of ideas, new (often slightly off-the-wall) experiences, interesting conversations etc.

... when you love doing the dishes or other mindless manual tasks because it gives you the opportunity to think about things deeply.

Apollanaut

Senior Mugwump
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
... when you get bored easily if there is no new input of ideas, new (often slightly off-the-wall) experiences, interesting conversations etc.

... when you love doing the dishes or other mindless manual tasks because it gives you the opportunity to think about things deeply.

Oh God, that is so me! I am so bored right now I could scream, which is why I'm here instead of doing work!

S

Sniffles

Yea but when you start to see what you forecasted five years ago happening now, It jus raises the hairs on the back of your neck.. Its not really a thing of fear, just more of shock that its actually beginning to unfold..

Yeah I have a good example of this. When I was ten I wrote a series of short stories conerning geopolitical events during the first decade of the 21st century. It involved events like a resurgent Russia enforcing its will on former Soviet republics via military power, allied with China against America and NATO. This eventually lead to something of a new Cold War; and one of the first actions done by the Americans to maintain it's global position was to invade Iraq and Iran.

Skyward

Badoom~
MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
9w1

QFT

I relate to both of them very well. The hardest part to doing those chores, though, is stopping what I'm doing right now. Once I get started I do things very well, though. (Just need enough time TO get it done :D)

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Does it mess with your sense of time? It does when it happens to me.

B

ByMySword

.......when you tell someone about your feelings and it comes out sounding so cliche, but you can't help it because its the truth!!!! :doh: