• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] You know you're an INFJ when...

Anja

MBTI Type
INFP
I sometimes have this feeling also when people are asking what seem like pointed questions of me. I think for me the uncomfortableness is a feeling that they are trying to size me up and make a judgement about me based on a few quick questions.

karenk

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
My privacy settings are considered strange.

Yes, I realized this about myself through experience, so now I censor the things others would consider private too.

This is part of the reason to me why INFJ seem so other people focused. They really do not want to be scrutinized. They want connection, but it unsettles them somehow, as well.

Seeking connection without being overexposed, which is quite a dilemna.

Kyrielle

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I sometimes have this feeling also when people are asking what seem like pointed questions of me. I think for me the uncomfortableness is a feeling that they are trying to size me up and make a judgement about me based on a few quick questions.

Probably because they are. ;)

Anja

MBTI Type
INFP
Probably because they are. ;)

Yes. After I posted I started to think about it wondering why that would disturb me. Certainly it is something which happens with us all. We observe each other and make decisions about our level of emotional safety with each other.

Maybe that's the difference. The level of safety which I am assessing.

There is a certain insistence in the rapidity of personal questions from some which puts me on guard. A certain aggression which warns of impending value judgement rather than a matter of their own assessment of whether I'm a safe person or not. It warns that something more than that is happening.

Nihilen

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
^
When you think your love is so destructive, you could "express" it to someone as a curse.

Nihilen

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
Did you notice the guy 'you loved' disappeared ?

GO AWAY NORTHERN WITCH !

Anja

MBTI Type
INFP
What happened with you, Nihilin? Looks like you got carried away with the spirit of someone else's aggression for a while there. . .

Nihilen

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
What happened with you, Nihilin? Looks like you got carried away with the spirit of someone else's aggression for a while there. . .

Exactly, I don't know what's happening. It's like this evil spirit was controlling me. Help!

sade

^ Hush.. It's all better now. :hug:

Don't worry 'bout that. He's just trying to aggravate..
It's amusing. :laugh:

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
112 pages !!!!!!!

Obviously you know you're an infj when you're that chatty : P.

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
*co-workers discuss why oscar got everyone sick except me*

Dead-pan w/ smirk " I'm immune because i fucked him "

*hysterical laughter*

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
this thread is crazy active! what's really goin on in here??!!

MrME

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
... you can ALWAYS tell the difference between a real person being interviewed on television (e.g., infomercials) and an actor posing as a real person being interviewed on television.