Page 49 of 235 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999149 ... LastLast

Thread: You know you're an INFJ when...

Sniffles

Quote Originally Posted by Lotr246 View Post
    You transform yourself to be like your role-models

You draw inspiration from the people and the environment around you
    LOL! yes that's true.

Quote Originally Posted by toonia View Post
    You internalize criticisms because you are driven to view yourself from whatever vantage point produced the criticism. Then you start questioning whether your own vantage point or the other person's is more valid, or if they are in fact equal. Next you start philosophizing about what the self is and what boundaries do and do not exist between people which leaves you feeling ironically isolated for connecting to everything including the negativity.
    Too true.

MBTI
    INFJ

You can't deny the feeling you have inside that there is meaning behind all parts of everyday life. The past isn't a dull and dark abyss, but a lighthouse that shines light on the future.

Enneagram 4w5 social

MBTI
    INFP

Yes!Yes!100% with wedekit.
    Sometimes I feel like I'm "on Mercury"-

Glycerine

You have to research everything to make up your mind about something but once it's made up... watch out... someone must have a darn good logical explanation to change your mind.

Senior Member Array gloomy-optimist's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    INFp

^^ Ha, yeah. I don't like not knowing what I'm talking about; if I get feelings about something, I'll research it, so I can really back up my side and become an unstoppable force of wisdom and insight!
    Or, that's the theory, anyways :B

Glycerine

Quote Originally Posted by gloomy-optimist View Post
    ^^ Ha, yeah. I don't like not knowing what I'm talking about; if I get feelings about something, I'll research it, so I can really back up my side and become an unstoppable force of wisdom and insight!
    Or, that's the theory, anyways :B
    Most definitely. Btw, kudos on you for sticking to your argument on the flip flopping types thread for so long.

MBTI
    INFJ

I agree with the above posts. I'm not afraid to say "I don't have an informed opinion at this point in time".

Enneagram 4w5 social

ByMySword

So Meta and I were having a conversation today about INFJs and we came to the conclusion that an INFJ was a combination of an ENFP and an INTJ.

Anyone have any thoughts on this?

^haha yes that sounds about right. My roomate is an ENFJ and its really cool to see the similarities/ differences. just the other day i was thinking about rearranging the room, and today he asked me if we could (off topic haha)

Quote Originally Posted by toonia View Post
    You internalize criticisms because you are driven to view yourself from whatever vantage point produced the criticism. Then you start questioning whether your own vantage point or the other person's is more valid, or if they are in fact equal. Next you start philosophizing about what the self is and what boundaries do and do not exist between people which leaves you feeling ironically isolated for connecting to everything including the negativity.
    yes yes so true. Or you are thinking about something 100% random like spaghetti sauce, and somehow your internal dialogue travels to something like the self or the meaning of existance. sigh. and its lovely trying to explain this to someone.

you know you're an INFJ when someone asks you what your thinking and you tell them nothing because you know they can't handle it

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderlight View Post
    you know you're an INFJ when someone asks you what your thinking and you tell them nothing because you know they can't handle it
    The story of my life!

Well, it's either they can't handle it, or it takes too much background information to help the arrive to a point where they would understand.

Enneagram 4w5 social