User Tag List

First 3745464748495797147 Last

Results 461 to 470 of 2357

  1. #461
    Senior Member StoryOfMyLife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    619

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Peguy View Post
    Please don't remind me.
    ^^;; I'm sorry...don't cry *pat-pats* It'll be alright...

    In relation to that post I made...does anyone have the problem of thinking of something...forgetting it...and then remembering it at the most...obscure time? Like right before you're going to bed, or in the middle of a conversation that has nothing to do with what you had forgotten?
    Don't hate me because you're beautiful.
    4w5



    http://www.mangabullet.com/visitme/ImaginAries.png

  2. #462
    Senior Member Dwigie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    INFP
    Posts
    658

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StoryOfMyLife View Post
    ^^;; I'm sorry...don't cry *pat-pats* It'll be alright...

    In relation to that post I made...does anyone have the problem of thinking of something...forgetting it...and then remembering it at the most...obscure time? Like right before you're going to bed, or in the middle of a conversation that has nothing to do with what you had forgotten?
    Yes but I think that happens to everyone no?
    Sometimes I feel like I'm "on Mercury"-

  3. #463
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni
    Posts
    160

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dwigie View Post
    Yes but I think that happens to everyone no?
    You know you're INFJ when you think things only happen to you (which happens to everyone). Therefore, everyone is INFJ.

  4. #464
    Senior Member Travo7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    IN??
    Enneagram
    IDK
    Posts
    112

    Default

    You JUST KNOW you're an INFJ.


  5. #465
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni
    Posts
    160

    Default

    You delete your post because you think nobody will see your intended context and it will be misinterpreted.

  6. #466
    Sniffles
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by karenk View Post
    You delete your post because you think nobody will see your intended context and it will be misinterpreted.
    Oh yes!

  7. #467
    Senior Member StoryOfMyLife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    619

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by karenk View Post
    You know you're INFJ when you think things only happen to you (which happens to everyone). Therefore, everyone is INFJ.
    Fair enough... lol
    Don't hate me because you're beautiful.
    4w5



    http://www.mangabullet.com/visitme/ImaginAries.png

  8. #468

    Default

    You transform yourself to be like your role-models

    You draw inspiration from the people and the environment around you

  9. #469
    Senior Member gloomy-optimist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    INFp
    Posts
    305

    Default

    Or you wish you could sometimes...

  10. #470
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    19

    Default

    you spend time researching personality codes for long periods of time on the computer. feeling that you're this special person in the world. when in reality, you're just a sheltered mishap.

Similar Threads

  1. [INFP] You know you're an INFP when...
    By Lotr246 in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 467
    Last Post: 07-10-2017, 08:05 PM
  2. You know your'e an XX when you ?
    By lkpo14 in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-14-2016, 09:02 PM
  3. [INTP] You know you're an INTP when...
    By Martoon in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 174
    Last Post: 01-10-2011, 01:14 AM
  4. [ENFP] You know you're an ENFP when...
    By phoenix13 in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 242
    Last Post: 08-18-2010, 12:37 AM
  5. [ENFJ] You know you're an ENFJ when...
    By Leysing in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 08-10-2009, 01:05 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts