User Tag List

Page 42 of 235 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292142 ... LastLast
Results 411 to 420 of 2345

Thread: You know you're an INFJ when...

  1. #411
    Senior Member Array SuperFob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    264

    Default

    You order a meal from McDonald's, pay for it, then walk away without remembering to actually get the food because you're daydreaming about yoga class.

  2. #412
    Senior Member Array gloomy-optimist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    INFp
    Posts
    305

    Default

    Or better yet, you leave just random things where they don't belong because you're too preoccupied to remember them

  3. #413
    Senior Member Array
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    761

    Default

    ^ Whoops.

  4. #414
    Senior Member Array Silent Stars's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj
    Posts
    410

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gloomy-optimist View Post
    Or better yet, you leave just random things where they don't belong because you're too preoccupied to remember them
    I do that all the time.

  5. #415
    Senior Member Array gloomy-optimist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    INFp
    Posts
    305

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Silent Stars View Post
    I do that all the time.
    I actually do it a lot with things like my shoes
    I'll take my shoes off absentmindedly in another person's dorm room, then I'll walk away without them and forget where I left them; I have to search through like 7 rooms to find where I left them sometimes.

  6. #416
    Senior Member Array Kyrielle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    1,297

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gloomy-optimist View Post
    I actually do it a lot with things like my shoes
    I'll take my shoes off absentmindedly in another person's dorm room, then I'll walk away without them and forget where I left them; I have to search through like 7 rooms to find where I left them sometimes.
    Funny. I take an SP approach to it (from...this thread). I always put them in the same place because then I will be able to create a visual and phsycial memory of where the object is. Like my keys. They always go in the main pocket of my bag, my bed, or my desk. Nowhere else. If I am ever in question as to where they are, I can check those places and odds are they will be there.

    Though I sometimes don't put them there, and when that happens I panic a little bit and then remember to just do all the physical motions I was doing at the time in reverse and I can usually remember what happened.
    "I took the one less traveled by,
    And that has made all the difference."

    Robert Frost

  7. #417
    Senior Member Array gloomy-optimist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    INFp
    Posts
    305

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyrielle View Post
    Funny. I take an SP approach to it (from...this thread). I always put them in the same place because then I will be able to create a visual and phsycial memory of where the object is. Like my keys. They always go in the main pocket of my bag, my bed, or my desk. Nowhere else. If I am ever in question as to where they are, I can check those places and odds are they will be there.

    Though I sometimes don't put them there, and when that happens I panic a little bit and then remember to just do all the physical motions I was doing at the time in reverse and I can usually remember what happened.
    Lol, yeah; I have places for all my other stuff. For the most part, anyways; but that's why it's usually just my shoes I lose.

  8. #418

    Default

    I love deja vu. I had it twice today

  9. #419
    Senior Member Array vince's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w
    Socionics
    EII
    Posts
    321

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by felt up View Post
    Notice the insane characters seem to know what's really going on and and nobody else does until it's too late? Yes, soylent green really is people.
    !!
    Sad but true.

    I've always wondered about that. Why does the mainstream gratefully accept weirdo's, geeks, nutjobs, paranoiacs, ...as the hero or savior in movies, while at the same time couldn't care less about them in real life..

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperFob View Post
    You order a meal from McDonald's, pay for it, then walk away without remembering to actually get the food because you're daydreaming about yoga class.
    yeah. or worse cash machines.

  10. #420
    Senior Member Array
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    408

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gloomy-optimist View Post
    You know you're INFJ when you get sudden bursts of extreme affection for someone or something, rather than a semi-constant stream

    ....and it usually occurs when they're not there, and you spam them with loving messages/emails/etc and they're like "what the hell...?"
    LOL! So true!

    It used to freak out my ISFJ mom when I was little, but my ENFJ dad adored it.

Similar Threads

  1. You know your'e an XX when you ?
    By lkpo14 in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-14-2016, 09:02 PM
  2. [INFP] You know you're an INFP when...
    By Lotr246 in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 457
    Last Post: 10-31-2015, 01:43 AM
  3. [INTP] You know you're an INTP when...
    By Martoon in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 174
    Last Post: 01-10-2011, 01:14 AM
  4. [ENFP] You know you're an ENFP when...
    By phoenix13 in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 242
    Last Post: 08-18-2010, 12:37 AM
  5. [ENFJ] You know you're an ENFJ when...
    By Leysing in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 08-10-2009, 01:05 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO