User Tag List

Page 31 of 235 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181131 ... LastLast

Thread: You know you're an INFJ when...

violaine

Quote Originally Posted by Dwigie View Post
    With the way it's filled with BS in the kersey description I highly doubted being infj..
    I mean they talk about nfs and especially infjs as if they were angels or "psychics" o.O...Didn't it strike you as a bit ahem "sugary"?
    It possibly is? It certainly seems a bit rapturous on his part but I really identified with most of it (not saying I'm psychic or angelic). This is where I think enneagram type is useful as I think there are different flavors of INFJs...

Quote Originally Posted by Peguy View Post
    You know you're INFJ if your sense of humour seems to involve quite a bit of bantering. IMHO, bantering is perhaps one of the funniest forms of humour, a world without banter is simply a world not worth living in.
    +1 I don't want to live in a world w/o banter!!

MBTI
    INFP

It possibly is? It certainly seems a bit rapturous on his part but I really identified with most of it (not saying I'm psychic or angelic). This is where I think enneagram type is useful as I think there are different flavors of INFJs...
    Me too(or else I wouldn't have even considered being infj)but I rely on hummerow's, it's a bit "truer". That one fit me way better.
    Sometimes I feel like I'm "on Mercury"-

Glycerine

Sorry i didn't mean to imply that INFJs were any way better than everyone else. However, I have always had a hard time relating to others beyond a superficial level. So from that, I thought there were probably fewer people with INFJ preferences compared to many of the other types.

When I first read Keirsey's description, I didn't think it fit me that well and it was too romanticized. After researching many of the other types on the internet for a couple months, INFJ seemed to be the best fit.

violaine

Quote Originally Posted by IDK123 View Post
    Sorry i didn't mean to imply that INFJs were any way better than everyone else.
    Aww I don't think you did at all! haha p.s. I would so write something like that too if I'd thought I'd done that

Senior Member Array gloomy-optimist's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    INFp

I relate to a lot of the things they talk about with INFJs...but then, a lot of the sugary stuff seems almost too much.
    I mean, sure I'm a humanitarian and gore makes me sick....but I can also be sarcastic and grumpy and have a twisted sense of humor.
    INFJ is definitely my type; I've doubted several times and it always came back to that. But it does present some difficult standards sometimes...it almost seems hard to live up to :/

Senior Member Array gloomy-optimist's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    INFp

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderlight View Post
    I think I saw percentages of Types and INFJ and INTJ were the rarest.

This is especially the case if you are a male INFJ or a female INTJ.

The cruel Irony? Im an INFJ, and my sister is an INTJ

Which brings me to a question: how is your (all of you) family divided up?
    -My mom's actually an INFJ too Although she is a bit balanced on the I/E side.
    -My dad's IxxJ, and I think he's more T, but I'm really not that sure about him; he's pretty balanced, and I don't think he'd be into taking the test :B
    -My twin (fraternal) sister's ENTJ. We get along well, but there's occasional hitches :/

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3

You realized how attached you really were to that person, only when it's too late.
    Let me melt in your soul. Slowly, slowly, slowly..

I - 44
    N- 64
    F- 64
    J- 11

4w3

Junior Member Array
    MBTI
    INFJ

Ok. Another note about the japanese people. The other day I was in my school's library and I sat next to a japense girl. I started checking some stuff on the internet and she saw my screen and just bursted out laughing for no reason. was weird

My mothers an INFJ too. So glad for that lol.
    My sister is an INTJ (we get along well) and my dad is an ENTJ (so many fights)
    My brother is the black sheep of sorts, being ESTP.

Being twin brothers we always have been so opposite its not even funny. He tells me im no fun to be around and my friends are boring and I tell him he never takes anything seriously and his friends act like 3 year olds

MBTI
    INFP

Haha, I've been told that too "you're too serious", lighten up etc...a lot. My friends say I'm the voice of "reason" among them.(They're Sp(ESFP (2))and ISFP I suspect, I feel like the odd one out at times.))
    I don't want and when I do: What are you doing?They stare in disbelief.
    Sometimes I feel like I'm "on Mercury"-