User Tag List

Page 30 of 235 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080130 ... LastLast

Thread: You know you're an INFJ when...

Glycerine

This is such a relief knowing that there are other people who have these character quirks. I can relate to like 90% of this thread. Most people consider me "weird in a good way". Athough there is controversy on whether or not INFJ's are the rarest, I have a feeling we are still one of the rarest types.

violaine

Quote Originally Posted by IDK123 View Post
    This is such a relief knowing that there are other people who have these character quirks.
    I think we're all usually so independent/used to feeling different that this thread makes me feel like we are fast becoming a faction. I've laughed in recognition so many times reading this thread at either things I do or things I used to.

I think I saw percentages of Types and INFJ and INTJ were the rarest.

This is especially the case if you are a male INFJ or a female INTJ.

The cruel Irony? Im an INFJ, and my sister is an INTJ

Which brings me to a question: how is your (all of you) family divided up?

MBTI
    INFP

I don't like it when they give the "%"...it's just so wrong in a way.
    "Oh boy..aren't we so special"? I hate that expression=> "the rarest...". Plus if we think about it...how many people in the world have taken this test anyway? There may be like 15-10% of the world population for all we know.
    I wish they wouldn't sugar coat and give percentages in description, it would make it so much clearer.
    But yeah, it's hard for us to relate to other people usually...
    Sometimes I feel like I'm "on Mercury"-

Sniffles

I have nothing against us being the rarest personality, it certainly helps put our constant sense of alienation and loneliness in more perspective. Now turning that fact into a reason to be condenscending towards the "masses" is certainly wrong. We maybe rare, but we're not the master race.

violaine

I stopped wondering if INFJ is the rarest type quite a while ago. I do think INFJs are pretty difficult to spot though.

MBTI
    INFP

With the way it's filled with BS in the kersey description I highly doubted being infj..
    I mean they talk about nfs and especially infjs as if they were angels or "psychics" o.O...Didn't it strike you as a bit ahem "sugary"?
    Sometimes I feel like I'm "on Mercury"-

MBTI
    INFJ

i agree... at least for me, it is... most other types i can figure out but if i ran into another INFJ, i would probably determine an INTJ or something...

MBTI
    INFJ

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Dwigie View Post
    With the way it's filled with BS in the kersey description I highly doubted being infj..
    I mean they talk about nfs and especially infjs as if they were angels or "psychics" o.O...Didn't it strike you as a bit ahem "sugary"?
    but... i am sugary...

Sniffles

You know you're INFJ if your sense of humour seems to involve quite a bit of bantering. IMHO, bantering is perhaps one of the funniest forms of humour, a world without banter is simply a world not worth living in.

Others(INFJs and no) have said similar things. I know GK Chesterton constantly engaged in banter in his public debates with people, especially his friend GB Shaw.

ThePenIsMightier certainly shows this to be so by giving tribute to one of the greatest sagas of bantering in recent memory.
    [youtube="etmHaeaNsCw"]Sean Connery's Finest[/youtube]
    You could say the way Connery makes up all sorts of hilarious twists to everyday words is very much in line with INFJness.