User Tag List

Page 228 of 235 FirstFirst ... 128178218226227228229230 ... LastLast
Results 2,271 to 2,280 of 2345

Thread: You know you're an INFJ when...

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    9w1

When you were a kid, you had a habit of making up words to describe things because you couldn't quite come up with the exact definition/term, so even if it sounded like nonsense, the onomatopoeic babble just described things perfectly.
    I didnt have that when I was young, but as I got some mastery over my english, I stopped caring about if a word I used 'was a word' or not. It makes enough sense for my purpose, and it fits in the english grammar structure. I feel a little bit of pity for those who need rigidly defined rules to understand the language.

I love to suffixify words.

And I love to explainerate the suffixifications. -ify means to turn/add something into/onto the root word -ify is added to. Amplify, exemplify, et cetera.
    'Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and its better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.' - Marilyn Monroe

This is who I am, escapist, paradise-seeker.
    -Nightwish

Anthropology Major out of Hamline University. St. Paul, Minnesota.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None

Quote Originally Posted by SilkRoad View Post
    You know you're an INFJ (and probably an INFJ 6) when you read another review of Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy, which you're already totally excited to see, and one of the reviews includes the following: "While subtle and engaging throughout, Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy is also bleak, morally ambiguous, and depressing, with a pervasive sense of paranoia" - and you're even more excited to see it than you were before.
    Yes! You know you're an INFJ when your friends won't let you pick the movie.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Socionics
    INFj

Anyone else relate to this?

♦ You plan out entire conversation in your head and get frustrated when someone else doesn't follow your 'script';
    ♦ You feel like you know someone you just met so well, that you're afraid to talk to them, 'cause you don't want them to think you're a stalker;
    ♦ You love reading about serial killers/psychos/etc just 'cause you love analyzing their twisted mind;
    ♦ You want to figure everyone else out, especially not what are they doing, but WHY do they do it;
    ♦ At kindergarten while other kids were playing with toys, you used to sit in-front of an aquarium and watch fishes for hours (and that was the best soap opera ever);
    ♦ When you were a kid, you read about reproducing system in encyclopedia and then explained to every adult you met what an embryo is (as scientific as possible);
    ♦ You love watching dramas from a distance, however, you don't want to be involved in it, actually, secretly you wish everyone would just live peacefully;
    ♦ You leave a good impression to everyone, even though then you think to yourself "If they only knew me...";
    ♦ You don't want to be friends with just anyone. You want your friends, those, whom you choose to show the real you, to be worth it;
    ♦ People say you're reserved and distanced from others;
    ♦ You'd love to be invisible and then go to a party or a meeting and watch everyone just so they wouldn't draw attention to you;
    ♦ To others you seem good and innocent but you've actually got a pretty dark side which would creep everyone out;
    ♦ You've got wicked sense of humor;
    ♦ Your first impressions about people seem to be right;
    ♦ You write a post this long in a dead thread just so you would pour your thoughts out in writing, otherwise they'd haunt you in your head for the next couple of weeks..
    ♦ You even googled for this ♦ symbol just so your post looks nice;
    ♦ You're afraid to push the "Submit Reply" button 'cause you're still questioning yourself is this the right thread you're posting in and what are people going to think about you if it's not.

Ok..I'm pushing anyways.

I do not like the human race. I don’t like their heads. I don’t like their faces. I don’t like their feet. I don’t like their conversations. I don’t like their hairdos. I don’t like their automobiles. I don’t like their dogs or their cats or their roses.
    — Charles Bukowski

Demolition Disco Array Luv Deluxe's Avatar
    MBTI
    NiSe
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by judidudi View Post
    Anyone else relate to this?

♦ You plan out entire conversation in your head and get frustrated when someone else doesn't follow your 'script';
    ♦ You feel like you know someone you just met so well, that you're afraid to talk to them, 'cause you don't want them to think you're a stalker;
    You love reading about serial killers/psychos/etc just 'cause you love analyzing their twisted mind;
    You want to figure everyone else out, especially not what are they doing, but WHY do they do it;
    At kindergarten while other kids were playing with toys, you used to sit in-front of an aquarium and watch fishes for hours (and that was the best soap opera ever);
    ♦ When you were a kid, you read about reproducing system in encyclopedia and then explained to every adult you met what an embryo is (as scientific as possible);
    ♦ You love watching dramas from a distance, however, you don't want to be involved in it, actually, secretly you wish everyone would just live peacefully;
    You leave a good impression to everyone, even though then you think to yourself "If they only knew me...";
    You don't want to be friends with just anyone. You want your friends, those, whom you choose to show the real you, to be worth it;
    People say you're reserved and distanced from others;
    You'd love to be invisible and then go to a party or a meeting and watch everyone just so they wouldn't draw attention to you;
    To others you seem good and innocent but you've actually got a pretty dark side which would creep everyone out;
    You've got wicked sense of humor;
    Your first impressions about people seem to be right;
    ♦ You write a post this long in a dead thread just so you would pour your thoughts out in writing, otherwise they'd haunt you in your head for the next couple of weeks..
    You even googled for this ♦ symbol just so your post looks nice;
    You're afraid to push the "Submit Reply" button 'cause you're still questioning yourself is this the right thread you're posting in and what are people going to think about you if it's not.

Ok..I'm pushing anyways.
    Bolded the points that I relate to. That thing with the aquarium...story of my childhood, right there. Sad.
    AMERICAN TRASH
    Ni > Se > Fe > Ti
    7w6 (counterphobin')
    Sx > Sp
    Sanguine/Choleric
    Chaotic Good

Junior Member Array
    MBTI
    INFJ

Default New to realizing I'm INFJ

When you mentally punish yourself for something you said years ago that you now think is stupid.

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Evan View Post
    You think like an NT but can't say 90% of it to spare other people's feelings.
    indeed.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    2wX so/sx

When people ask you how your Ni function works and you have no idea what to tell them...

Junior Member Array
    Enneagram

Seriously, Ni is a pain in the ass. Trying to explain that you know something but you don't know why you know it never goes down well for me. I'm trying to let people figure it out for themselves more nowadays, it's easier for me :P

Riva

'The best way to punish someone is to completely ignore that person'.

~Buddha~

He was probably teaching the legendary infj doorslam.

philosopher wood nymph Array greenfairy's Avatar
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Digital Demi-Fiend View Post
    Amen to that, I guess it's cause we make them comfortable?

I had some lady tell me just the other day she sensed I had a good spirit.

I don't know what exactly she meant as I hadn't even seen her for five minutes, but it was certainly flattering.
    Yeah. People either think they should tell you everything or you scare them away. Or both.

6w5, 4w3, 1w9 (probably)