Results 2,261 to 2,270 of 2345

Thread: You know you're an INFJ when...

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFP

#4 of 5

I have very good job for INFJ that can be easily combined with a school. Im driving with my car at night and delivering ”Morning papers” to people that has ordered them. Im doing this from 3:30AM until 6:30AM and then straight to school... (In Denmark) Its good because this is really the time when Im completely alone and I have lot of time to think and make the ”processing mode” be possible to happen (#3).

I have mostly regular addresses which I have to attend on, but some of them can disappear or the new one can appear. Every night I re-read the list of all the addresses and numbers and then Im driving, filling postboxes almost without using the list. So in that way im now quite good with remembering numbers – I have to see it just few seconds and its like marked in my brain..

But the interesting part is that when Im sure that Im remembering everything – there comes ”Autopilot” which somehow like takes over my body and is responsible for driving the car and stopping at the right addresses.. And it happens mostly without mistaking. (mostly, because nothing is perfect) And while the ”Autopilot” is working, I can go completely somewhere else in my mind and sometimes also able to run this Processing mode (#3). Which also happened today and that is the reason I can finally write something here at this forum thread!

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFP

#5 of 5

I was also thinking about those 16 personality types.. Its just too small number regarding that people are so freaking different.. Lets take our INFJ, which they say are ”the rarest” type of all... But look how many we are actually and how different really we are! One thing Im thinking also, maybe we are the most rear and the reason we find other our types is that 1.we notice things that are similar to us 2.similar things are placed at similar locations (our interests and desires are similar, so we all one by one find this forum thread and meet here) 3.we have the same ”set-ups”, so we are like programmed to do similar things, mostly only just at the big scale, because our living circumstances and situations differs and creates different experiences and choices... But lets imagine if we would compare our lives (taking in consideration also the future, which has not happened yet) lot of ”checkpoints” of our lives there would be the same or similar to other people from our type only not at the same time and order... I believe that everyone has his own path and self-realization process which is the part of the destiny for the whole world and then even universe...

From the Undertow Array CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII

When you can tell a student has a question before they raise their hand, and you walk over to them because subconsciously you know they need help with classwork.

Johari/Nohari

“Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    INFJ

Tabula: I was very much like that as a child. I used to try to communicate with aliens, animals, etc.
    As a teenager, when I entered the house, I used to 'feel the room' for my fathers mood, then I could decide whether I should socialize with the family or go to my room until things felt better.

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    INFJ

When in one random moment you can be completely overcome with empathy for a stranger (as if you've been shot in the heart) yet on a day-to-day basis you have incredible difficulty engaging emotionally with most people you know.

Junior Member Array
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by SuperFob View Post
    You have the next seven decades of your life planned out perfectly and they end with you dying a happy man/woman.
    Too true.

Junior Member Array
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by lillyofthevalley View Post
    When in one random moment you can be completely overcome with empathy for a stranger (as if you've been shot in the heart) yet on a day-to-day basis you have incredible difficulty engaging emotionally with most people you know.
    Story of my life!

From the Undertow Array CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII

When you feel deep empathy for people that you don't even know personally, and wish that you could change the course of their future to improve what they've been through.

The deep spiritual connection you feel with kindred spirits, especially those you love, and you end up experiencing similar emotional experiences even though they aren't with you.

When you have a heck of a time figuring yourself out, but can figure out other people.

The stubborn and defiant streak.

When the ESTP shadow comes out and you want to kick some ass, but you are too shy to let this side of you come out. So you end up imagining the types of things you'd do under your ESTP shadow.

When you end up getting a flurry of ideas running in your head that doesn't quite stop... be it question after question, one idea segues into the next, and the concepts build up like an intricate system, each nested within each other like nesting dolls, the concept building continuously up until you reach the highest order of thinking. Then that spark of enlightenment comes, and it feels cathartic and magical.

"What does this mean?"

When you were a kid, you couldn't wait till you were grown up and had everything you had dreamed up come true.

When you were a kid, you had a habit of making up words to describe things because you couldn't quite come up with the exact definition/term, so even if it sounded like nonsense, the onomatopoeic babble just described things perfectly.

Johari/Nohari

“Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche

Lay the coin on my tongue Array SilkRoad's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousFeeling View Post
    When you have a heck of a time figuring yourself out, but can figure out other people.

When the ESTP shadow comes out and you want to kick some ass, but you are too shy to let this side of you come out. So you end up imagining the types of things you'd do under your ESTP shadow.

When you end up getting a flurry of ideas running in your head that doesn't quite stop... be it question after question, one idea segues into the next, and the concepts build up like an intricate system, each nested within each other like nesting dolls, the concept building continuously up until you reach the highest order of thinking. Then that spark of enlightenment comes, and it feels cathartic and magical.
    These especially...very much so!
    Female
    INFJ
    Enneagram 6w5 sp/sx

I DOORSLAMMING

Lay the coin on my tongue Array SilkRoad's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

You know you're an INFJ (and probably an INFJ 6) when you read another review of Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy, which you're already totally excited to see, and one of the reviews includes the following: "While subtle and engaging throughout, Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy is also bleak, morally ambiguous, and depressing, with a pervasive sense of paranoia" - and you're even more excited to see it than you were before.
    Female
    INFJ
    Enneagram 6w5 sp/sx

I DOORSLAMMING