User Tag List

Page 221 of 235 FirstFirst ... 121171211219220221222223231 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,210 of 2345

Thread: You know you're an INFJ when...

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    9w1

You seem to catch onto the subtleties of humor and laugh at just about anything that you find amusing, whereas others would scratch their heads wondering, "What's so funny?"
    Yes. I have an... open... mind when it comes to humor. That includes tasteless, which bugs people a lot.

I can be at a really loud concert but be mentally miles away. Depends on how boring the band is on stage. It seems that way with most deathmetal bands.
    'Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and its better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.' - Marilyn Monroe

This is who I am, escapist, paradise-seeker.
    -Nightwish

Anthropology Major out of Hamline University. St. Paul, Minnesota.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ISTp None

You know your an INFJ when you frustrate the hell out of an ISTP. Damn you guys.
    ~I'm looking California, and feeling Minnesota.

Shameless Self-Promotion:MDP2525's Den and the Start of Motorcycle Maintenance

Phantonym

Quote Originally Posted by MDP2525 View Post
    You know your an INFJ when you frustrate the hell out of an ISTP. Damn you guys.

You know you're an INFJ when you frustrate the hell out of everybody, yourself the most.

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by Sky is BLUE! View Post

You know you're an INFJ when you frustrate the hell out of everybody, yourself the most.
    Ever feel like your train of thought doesn't exist? Like no thoughts come to you? Normally thoughts come naturally, but at some point it is just not there. all you can think about is the problem you're trying to solve (probably an interpersonal one) and no way to find an answer.

One thing I'll probably be complaining about for the next couple months is how awkward it feels around my S hostparents. It wouldn't be so bad if we all spoke the same language well and I happened to have been raised in that family. I'm basically the confused foreign teenager that should know what's going on (at least, that's what I'm getting out of our interactions.)

Two... months... to go...
    'Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and its better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.' - Marilyn Monroe

This is who I am, escapist, paradise-seeker.
    -Nightwish

Anthropology Major out of Hamline University. St. Paul, Minnesota.

Dali

When you're adorable, intelligent, cultured and are ABSOLUTELY AMAZING at making out.

I effing love my INFJ.

From the Undertow Array CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII

Getting caught up in the details and then having an "a-ha!" moment when you realize things would be best discussed in an overview.

Johari/Nohari

“Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche

Senior Member Array Winds of Thor's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousFeeling View Post
    Getting caught up in the details and then having an "a-ha!" moment when you realize things would be best discussed in an overview.
    Ya like talking freely and feeling good about letting details about past relationships including sexual details spew from the mouth in the presence of one's significant other, rationalized all in the name of 'honesty'..to find out way later that the words were like swords into one's significant other.

And to feel like this is what living is all about?
    "..And the eight and final rule: If this is your first time at Fight Club, you have to fight."
    'Men are meant to be with women. The rest is perversion and mental illness.'

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

I don't think that's exactly what they meant. I interpreted it more along the lines that I suck at giving a succint synopsis of a movie or really anything else that I am excited about because I don't want to leave out anything that is needed to completely understand.

Have you been burned by your INFJ, Avatar7? I'm sorry if that is the case. You're a good guy.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by fidelia View Post
    I don't think that's exactly what they meant. I interpreted it more along the lines that I suck at giving a succint synopsis of a movie or really anything else that I am excited about because I don't want to leave out anything that is needed to completely understand.

Have you been burned by your INFJ, Avatar7? I'm sorry if that is the case. You're a good guy.
    I knew that..just didn't have a segue. Right on that one. I thought INFJs are soooo empathic...then why would one say such hurtful things? Heartless? Do INFJs give up living in a dark dream hating this world so wreak havoc on the hearts of others knowing they have no hope of true utopian living on this shithole called earth?--IS that the attitude some INFJs HAVE???
    "..And the eight and final rule: If this is your first time at Fight Club, you have to fight."

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so

You know you're an INFJ when you hurt other people's feelings deeply by spouting off from some internal perception that is unapparent to others..and then rationalize other's expressions of hurt as errors-that their feelings are not valid and the hurt person(s) was/were somehow the cause of their own poor feelings and it's their fault.

Ti anyone?