User Tag List

Page 219 of 235 FirstFirst ... 119169209217218219220221229 ... LastLast
Results 2,181 to 2,190 of 2345

Thread: You know you're an INFJ when...

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    9w1

My professor said that it was a course that would be designed to change the way we think about things... be more future oriented and such.
    So you're taking a class you don't need because then the skill you've been using all your life is now on paper?

Sounds like I class I'll want to take. Is it part of any interesting major? (Been thinking about going into criminal psychology)
    'Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and its better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.' - Marilyn Monroe

This is who I am, escapist, paradise-seeker.
    -Nightwish

Anthropology Major out of Hamline University. St. Paul, Minnesota.

the Dark Prophet of Kualu Array Serendipity's Avatar
    MBTI
    RAD

Quote Originally Posted by Skyward View Post
    I probably tuned the guy out.

You get annoyed when people don't have the foresight to understand how their actions impact others around them, and see them walking right into a mistake when they could have avoided it.
    Mhm. Why can't EVERYONE have Ni?
    But you must also realize that without Se, tremendous accidents are bound to happen.
    As goes for the reasons that all functions are of flavors one needs to taste.

I know you most probably did not mean what you actually wrote but I felt that it might be misunderstood by others unless clarified.

I hope no madness splits the ways of ours.
    Last edited by Serendipity; 04-09-2010 at 04:44 AM. Reason: can't remember I bolded it. . .
    Open for interpretation.
    Jo
    Fell for the temptation: Nohari / Johari

From the Undertow Array CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by Skyward View Post
    So you're taking a class you don't need because then the skill you've been using all your life is now on paper?

Sounds like I class I'll want to take. Is it part of any interesting major? (Been thinking about going into criminal psychology)
    Systems Thinking is a part of education prerequisites, and business majors take it too. It can have an application in criminal psychology in understanding how someone's lifestyle can influence them to do criminal activities (which factors in it contribute to it). There's a lot of computer based modeling that goes on in systems thinking, takes each factor and assigns flowchart symbols to particular stocks (nouns) and flows (action verbs). It's a multi-disciplinary type of course. It really helps to make sense of what we're thinking... it builds up Ni, Ne, Ti, and Te. Definitely recommend it.

But yes, it can be a bit redundant for me, since the whole systems thinking approach is how I go about things. It is helpful for me to put it on paper though, it helps to organize my thoughts, not that I'm not analytical enough as it is! LOL

Another sign of INFJness is that you over analyze everything, and I mean everything! One of my INTP friends said that I thought too much about things, LOL

Johari/Nohari

“Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche

Phantonym

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousFeeling View Post
    Another sign of INFJness is that you over analyze everything, and I mean everything!
    Yes, I'm plagued by this. I get stuck in a loop and go over and over and over about things that I just can't let go. I feel helpless if I don't feel that I've gone thoroughly over the details during the initial analysis but sometimes I miss a lot of them and afterwards I can't help but to analyze them for a long time. People around me can get really annoyed by this if I let them on what I'm thinking about. To me, it's something natural and it can be fun for me but it's sometimes frustrating when I don't seem to make other people understand the things I feel the need to analyze. They just don't care and it can be disappointing.

^ And do you feel this inhibits your decision making process sometimes?
    At times, I do. I am only beginning to understand it.
    the formless thing which gives things form!
    Found Forum Haiku Project

Positive Spin | your feedback welcomed | Darker Criticism

Phantonym

Quote Originally Posted by Vasilisa View Post
    ^ And do you feel this inhibits your decision making process sometimes?
    At times, I do. I am only beginning to understand it.
    At times, yes. I sometimes fail to listen to my initial intuition about a decision I have to make and then the overanalyzing begins. That takes quite a while and usually I end up with the same decision I initially thought about. Missed opportunities and such.

I know that's right! Got to learn to trust the truth that is within us.
    the formless thing which gives things form!
    Found Forum Haiku Project

Positive Spin | your feedback welcomed | Darker Criticism

Phantonym

Quote Originally Posted by Vasilisa View Post
    I know that's right! Got to learn to trust the truth that is within us.
    Exactly! *high five*

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    9w1

You know you're an INFJ when you like live concerts just as much to watch the band have fun as you go to listen to the music. I get bored easily at concerts where the artists look half asleep or don't have much stage personality. If the band's enjoying themself, I have more fun there. Whether or not I normally like the music itself.
    'Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and its better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.' - Marilyn Monroe

This is who I am, escapist, paradise-seeker.
    -Nightwish

Anthropology Major out of Hamline University. St. Paul, Minnesota.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w?

+1 One of the main reasons I go to live shows is to watch the stage show, not just to hear the music. I want to see how they move and how the band interacts with one another.
    "...Generally, by the time you are Real, most of your hair has been loved off, and your eyes drop out and you get loose in the joints and very shabby. But these things don't matter at all, because once you are Real you can't be ugly, except to people who don't understand..." (the Skin Horse)