User Tag List

Page 218 of 235 FirstFirst ... 118168208216217218219220228 ... LastLast
Results 2,171 to 2,180 of 2345

Thread: You know you're an INFJ when...

Phantonym

I'm not sure whether this is so much a INFJ-related thing. I saw this and had a thought. I remember, when growing up, I strongly believed that people really do have a multitude of secret worlds inside of them. I felt I had them, so why wouldn't everybody else? I still believe that, you'd just have to make an effort to see them in other people.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE

when you get 5 second movie clips of the future
    when you can tell by looking at someone their caliber, strength, compatibility with you
    when your sexual imagination has to be "vented" into something else, for without a mate, it makes ya a bit grumpy
    I N V I C T U S

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousFeeling View Post
    How about when you're in a class lecture and you're getting antsy because you already know what the professor is going to say to follow up to his main points.
    I probably tuned the guy out.

You get annoyed when people don't have the foresight to understand how their actions impact others around them, and see them walking right into a mistake when they could have avoided it.
    Mhm. Why can't EVERYONE have Ni?

When the majority of your classmates are stumped about the concept of systems thinking, but you love it cos it connects with your dominant Ni and tertiary Ti.
    What kind of concepts? I know chemistry, programming, and higher math twists my brain.

When people think you're super intelligent, but you tell them "I just work hard and study, I don't think I'm smarter than anyone else."
    But I DON'T study or work hard...

Even though you may be a grown up, you still love fantasy and fairy tales.
    The fairy-tales just have to be better written than when you were 5

Quote Originally Posted by Thursday View Post
    when you get 5 second movie clips of the future
    Not of the REAL future. Maybe of what I think is going to happen, but I have 0 accuracy with those things.

when you can tell by looking at someone their caliber, strength, compatibility with you
    Yeah, thankfully that assessment can change if you keep your mind open about it.

when your sexual imagination has to be "vented" into something else, for without a mate, it makes ya a bit grumpy
    I wax things.
    'Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and its better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.' - Marilyn Monroe

This is who I am, escapist, paradise-seeker.
    -Nightwish

Anthropology Major out of Hamline University. St. Paul, Minnesota.

Cat Wench Array ReadingRainbows's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Sky is BLUE! View Post
    I'm not sure whether this is so much a INFJ-related thing. I saw this and had a thought. I remember, when growing up, I strongly believed that people really do have a multitude of secret worlds inside of them. I felt I had them, so why wouldn't everybody else? I still believe that, you'd just have to make an effort to see them in other people.

I love The Sandman series, and I still think like this
    Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    St. Stephen took rocks and St. Sebastian took arrows. You only have to take some jerks on an internet forum. Nut up.

Junior Member Array
    MBTI
    INFJ

When you're processing something, and have a second fluff topic floating on the surface, so if someone asks you what you're thinking about, you honestly can give them the fluff answer.

When you guard your private journals well because it's the only record you have of what happened when in your life. Even though the journals are mostly your emotional/mental states at the time of writing, they have enough situational information for you to remember what you were doing in 1996.

When your friends nickname you "Fuzzy" because that's the way they think you think.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky is BLUE! View Post

After having seen him speak and read his stories I have a strong hunch that Neil Gaiman is an INFJ.

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzy4brains View Post
    When you're processing something, and have a second fluff topic floating on the surface, so if someone asks you what you're thinking about, you honestly can give them the fluff answer.

When you guard your private journals well because it's the only record you have of what happened when in your life. Even though the journals are mostly your emotional/mental states at the time of writing, they have enough situational information for you to remember what you were doing in 1996.

When your friends nickname you "Fuzzy" because that's the way they think you think.
    Nice first post! Welcome to the forums.

Maybe for women the first one works. I can only think about one thing at a time, but my train of thought is fast/odd enough that people might think that I think about more than one thing at a time.
    'Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and its better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.' - Marilyn Monroe

This is who I am, escapist, paradise-seeker.
    -Nightwish

Anthropology Major out of Hamline University. St. Paul, Minnesota.

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzy4brains View Post
    When you can have an automatic conversation with your sensor dad about sensor things while having a completely different train of thought running through your head at the same time.

Junior Member Array
    MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Skyward View Post
    Nice first post! Welcome to the forums.
    Thank you!

Maybe for women the first one works. I can only think about one thing at a time, but my train of thought is fast/odd enough that people might think that I think about more than one thing at a time.
    I don't think gender has anything to do with it. I can only think about one thing at a time, too (and I've got only one 'voice' in my head). It's like two trains on parallel tracks, and I'm somehow on both trains (or constantly jumping between the two). One train is processing and the other is having a sensor conversation with my ESTP mother [thank you, Lightyear].

From the Undertow Array CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII

I probably tuned the guy out.
    I have tuned the professor out a couple times, actually. I just got frustrated and did my own thing.

Mhm. Why can't EVERYONE have Ni?
    Would be nice, but we do need some Se and Si people to balance everything out.

What kind of concepts? I know chemistry, programming, and higher math twists my brain.
    In the systems thinking course, we go over several types of situations such as fishing, creating a story out of a graph, and producing computer models using flowcharts to show a mental model of what is happening in a given situation. I quite like the class. Perhaps it's more of a Ni/Ti/Te based mindset for the course material than Ni Fe. My professor said that it was a course that would be designed to change the way we think about things... be more future oriented and such.

Johari/Nohari

“Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche