User Tag List

Page 214 of 235 FirstFirst ... 114164204212213214215216224 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,140 of 2345

Thread: You know you're an INFJ when...

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Sky is BLUE! View Post
    I can relate. Personally, I find myself moved by all kinds of characters who struggle with something, make mistakes, learn from them and ultimately, reach some kind of a positive realization and conclusion/beginning of a vital change. It's exciting to experience through characters, either fictional or based on real individuals, the development they go through and how that changes their life.

As an aside, sometimes I think I'm an INFJ except that I really don't like coming to absolute conclusions, though I do delight in finishing up projects and moving on.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    You like guns..
    AND BOOKS! LOTS OF BOOKS!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    IEE

when most people are only a source of social anxiety but a few people make the world just right and nothing else matters.

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by Lauren View Post

As an aside, sometimes I think I'm an INFJ except that I really don't like coming to absolute conclusions, though I do delight in finishing up projects and moving on.
    I worry about the best truth for the situation. Absolute truths seem too narrow to fit in a place as complicated as this Earth of ours. The difference between the INFs is how they think. INFJs jump around in their mind without much control over it (Their main function is a perceiving function) while INFPs focus on values in their thought (F doesn't mean Illogical) but see the world in a less convoluted way since Ne takes the world and information much more directly than Ni does.

Ni is like fishing and Ne understands the parts of things and connects them together as they are (While having a strong feeling that EVERYTHING is connected in some way, a more N-ish trait)

when most people are only a source of social anxiety but a few people make the world just right and nothing else matters.
    I tend to be very distant to most people because of how scrutinizing I am. But to my friends that I 'click' with and have run the gauntlet, we get along so well. Usually, if the person doesn't click with me, they won't become a 'real' friend.
    'Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and its better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.' - Marilyn Monroe

This is who I am, escapist, paradise-seeker.
    -Nightwish

Anthropology Major out of Hamline University. St. Paul, Minnesota.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

When you're lost in thought with a blank facial expression by yourself somewhere, and someone comes up to you and asks you if you're ok.

failure to thrive Array AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Quiet View Post
    When you're lost in thought with a blank facial expression by yourself somewhere, and someone comes up to you and asks you if you're ok.
    haha. Do others really not get that stare-off-into-outer-space look? I do that for eons at a time, whilst gnawing on my lip/ Not very attractive.
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by aphrodite-gone-awry View Post
    haha. Do others really not get that stare-off-into-outer-space look? I do that for eons at a time, whilst gnawing on my lip/ Not very attractive.
    Indeed you would think... My sister still asks me that question lol.

I've never paid much attention on wheather or not I am chewing on my lips while lost in space. I'm going to try and remember to pay attention next time someone asks me that

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by Quiet View Post
    Indeed you would think... My sister still asks me that question lol.

I've never paid much attention on wheather or not I am chewing on my lips while lost in space. I'm going to try and remember to pay attention next time someone asks me that
    Haha, I do this all the time. I also chew my lower lip when I'm driving. I don't know why though.
    Yes, I take it with no cream and no sugar.

And yes, some of us drink it bitter.

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by whatusername View Post
    Haha, I do this all the time. I also chew my lower lip when I'm driving. I don't know why though.
    I am extra careful when driving because I tend to zone out and lose track of reality. Thankfully my car has a good sound system so I can play Eisbrecher, Kalevala, or some other heavy band really loud to keep me awake... to the chagrin of any passenger over the age of 30.

It took three tries to pass the driver's test

Do other INFJs feel like coffee/caffeine/sugar has the OPPOSITE affect on you? I mean, when I have some I usually feel more sluggish, at least mentally.
    'Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and its better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.' - Marilyn Monroe

This is who I am, escapist, paradise-seeker.
    -Nightwish

Anthropology Major out of Hamline University. St. Paul, Minnesota.

Phantonym

Quote Originally Posted by Skyward View Post
    Do other INFJs feel like coffee/caffeine/sugar has the OPPOSITE affect on you? I mean, when I have some I usually feel more sluggish, at least mentally.
    Haha. We can now blame INFJ-dom for this? I thought it was just me. But yes, caffeine/sugar just makes me want to doze off. Oh, it's quite pleasant but if I needed something to pump me up, I'd take a glass of icy cold orange juice.