User Tag List

Page 21 of 235 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171121 ... LastLast

Thread: You know you're an INFJ when...

MBTI
    infj

Quote Originally Posted by sanveane View Post
    ^I've often wished I could 'download' thoughts instead of having to translate them exactly into words.
    Bravo, how perfectly and well said.
    This is my life, in fact.

you know youre an INFJ if:

Someone sees you and asks whats wrong, and this makes you feel even more sad because you have to tell them you dont know whats wrong...

You never want to go to sleep because you dont want to miss anything...

You want to read your favorite book from the different perspectives of all the characters involved...

everyone's personality has a different "flavor"....

people ask you if youre on drugs...

you wish people would engage in more physical contact...(not that way gutterminds)

You try to imagine people's entire lives while you watch them walk across campus...

picking a name for a character in your story takes days while the story only took two hours to write...

In your mind you can make the happiest song bring you to tears...

(true/ not?)

violaine

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderlight View Post

picking a name for a character in your story takes days while the story only took two hours to write...
    +1

MBTI
    INFP

Writing is like speaking to you, you write "as you speak", it comes naturally but speaking is actually like writing it takes more work. :P
    Sometimes I feel like I'm "on Mercury"-

violaine

^Er, yes.

You're trading jokes close to the line of personal insult with one of your friends (who you know can take it, not in front of anyone else and they're giving as good as they're getting!) You're ok with it until later on when you are reliving the conversation and you start to wonder if you could have hurt them. (Ah nooo!) The minute chance that you may have hurt them will drive you to a distraction only settled by many text messages in the style of er, you knew I was kidding, right?. *sigh*

Senior Member Array

^ That(!) and..
    You're trading jokes close to the line of personal insult with one of your friends (who you know can take it, not in front of anyone else and they're giving as good as they're getting!) You're ok with it until.. your friend suddenly sobers up and tells you that had s/he not known you, that would have sounded so bad. If someone who didn't know you was listening..

I wish I'd seen this when I was a child, would've saved me from so much trouble: How to get along with people.

Senior Member Array

You want to read your favorite book from the different perspectives of all the characters involved...

you wish people would engage in more physical contact...(not that way gutterminds) (I like that but I'm not certain if other INFJs agree..)

You try to imagine people's entire lives while you watch them walk across campus...

picking a name for a character in your story takes days while the story only took two hours to write... (siiiiigh)

violaine

Quote Originally Posted by sade View Post
    ^ That(!) and..
    You're trading jokes close to the line of personal insult with one of your friends (who you know can take it, not in front of anyone else and they're giving as good as they're getting!) You're ok with it until.. your friend suddenly sobers up and tells you that had s/he not known you, that would have sounded so bad. If someone who didn't know you was listening..

I wish I'd seen this when I was a child, would've saved me from so much trouble: How to get along with people.

^ I am so careful not to do this in front of anyone else, it would be disrespectful then. It never turns to one-upmanship or put-downs, it's all about the jokes!

Senior Member Array gloomy-optimist's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    INFp

everyone's personality has a different "flavor"....

people ask you if youre on drugs...

Definitely yes

Senior Member Array gloomy-optimist's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    INFp

You can't stand the idea of insulting anyone you don't know, but you're perfectly fine with threatening your best friend