User Tag List

Page 207 of 235 FirstFirst ... 107157197205206207208209217 ... LastLast
Results 2,061 to 2,070 of 2345

Thread: You know you're an INFJ when...

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Jack_Rabid View Post
    You know you are NOT and INFJ when you ..
    Break up after a relationship that was the result of "Bad Timing" and agree with INFJ that things should have never got to where they got..take your responsibility for things not working.. see them take theirs.. and take their advice to make getting better about you and not them.. and then, NOT turning more and hostile as each day passes , Not taking less and less responsibility for how things panned out .. and not accusing the other of "ruining your life"
    Dude I dated an ISFJ for 8 years and it was so clear that we didn't belong together... lol

Quote Originally Posted by Jack_Rabid View Post
    That's the whole point.. you are already convinced it is impossible.. So where does leave the person who want to understand you so badly??
    Well, I wouldn't say impossible. Anything is possible. However, experience has led me to believe that it is quite rare.

MBTI
    infj

Quote Originally Posted by Skyward View Post
    You know youre an INFJ when people wonder if you have any solid opinions. You can switch sides so easily for random reasons. They just haven't seen your stubborn core yet.
    When I was younger I had all these opinions about everything, even tho I rarely had the chance to express them. Now I don't bother to put fourth the energy to have casual opinions. I now know that after expressing my well thought out opinion no matter how concrete I think it is by the end of the sentence another opinion has formed, hell sometimes 2 or 3.

Most of the time when I find myself in debate the subject matter has no real meaning to me, hence I rarely debate my true core beliefs.

I don't know if this has been said but
    Does anyone else mean to send a txt to someone but ends up sending it to whoever is standing right next to them because that's who you're thinking about/talking to? So annoying I do this all the time.

With someone at my new work I knew she was an INFJ when: she kept trying to get to know me and find out things I like in a random way at first I was slightly weirded out then I realised she was going about getting to know a new person exactly as I would and I realised she was INFJ and was flattered.

MBTI
    infj

^^The infj's I've met have always asked the right questions.

To continue on what I expressed earlier...when you question yourself on whether or not we have true core beliefs because we rarely ever get to express them.

...We're content in our loneliness.

Senior Member Array

in the end...love conquers all.

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by thats.mana View Post
    ^^The infj's I've met have always asked the right questions.

To continue on what I expressed earlier...when you question yourself on whether or not we have true core beliefs because we rarely ever get to express them.

...We're content in our loneliness.
    I agree there on all points. Even the word use is interesting, using the term 'express' instead of something like 'wrote.' I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by cascadeco View Post
    For myself I really want my causes/reasons, and thoughts, to be *understood*. It's not enough for the person to just empathize/relate to the emotions themselves, I want them to understand - fully - WHY I'm feeling that way, and really get it, deep down. The emotion itself isn't terribly important to me - meaning, it's the root cause of the emotion that IS.
    +A hojijilion (Which is a gazilion times a bazilion)

We get FRUSTRATED when people don't give us the chance to even explain ourselves and decide their opinion is correct, even when it's way off. How the hell will they understand how we act when they wont listen or understand when we do our best to explain ourselves? I think after getting ignored so many times we just give up on other people understanding us. For us, at least me and the voices in my head, why we feel something is much more important than what we're feeling. If the person repeatedly isn't interested in that we give up on them.
    'Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and its better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.' - Marilyn Monroe

This is who I am, escapist, paradise-seeker.
    -Nightwish

Anthropology Major out of Hamline University. St. Paul, Minnesota.

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    9w1

You know you're an INFJ when you can annoy the crap of (or just weird out) some/lots of people but then have random people who just go around you.

I think its a combination of showing different people different sides of our personality, and how much confidence/energy we have that day.

When I was at a concert two days ago I clicked quickly with a couple people (One had to be an ExFP), it doesnt happen to me often because most people think I'm rude (I'm not on purpose, I'm just oblivious!).
    'Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and its better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.' - Marilyn Monroe

This is who I am, escapist, paradise-seeker.
    -Nightwish

Anthropology Major out of Hamline University. St. Paul, Minnesota.

Junior Member Array
    MBTI
    INFJ

You feel different than almost everyone.

The Mind is in essence our soul.

Sniffles

Quote Originally Posted by Skyward View Post
    You know you're an INFJ when you can annoy the crap of (or just weird out) some/lots of people but then have random people who just go around you.

I think its a combination of showing different people different sides of our personality, and how much confidence/energy we have that day.

When I was at a concert two days ago I clicked quickly with a couple people (One had to be an ExFP), it doesnt happen to me often because most people think I'm rude (I'm not on purpose, I'm just oblivious!).
    Yes. Even stranger is when many people who I annoy most are the ones who go most crazy for me.