Thread: You know you're an INFJ when...

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None

Quote Originally Posted by SilkRoad View Post
    Yeah, it is possible that a fear of waitressing is just me, not an INFJ thing.
    Oh, no no, I totally relate. Give me a 100 page brief to proof and edit and I'm good. Make me waitress, and I'm fired. I've been fired from three waitress jobs. I just can't do it.

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by lillyofthevalley View Post
    OK everybody, the INFJ nightly soul walk will be held in Finland. Skyward officiating
    You know youre an INFJ when you don't mind responsibility as long as it makes sense.

Who are all the Finns on here anyway?
    'Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and its better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.' - Marilyn Monroe

This is who I am, escapist, paradise-seeker.
    -Nightwish

Anthropology Major out of Hamline University. St. Paul, Minnesota.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Usehername View Post
    Are you sure he's an INFP? Seemed to me that all of his vices and struggles and frustrations that he explicated in Blue Like Jazz are NT things, as per PUMII. IMO, he's an INTJ who developed Fi later in life (in his college years, he seems prototypically NT).
    My dominant Fi was crippled for the first three decades of my life by a combination of hypersensitivity that made stress self-perpetuating like a wildfire, and an ADD "shadow syndrome" that made understimulation painful. Maintaining Goldilocks stimulation was impossible, so I engaged in a lot of escapist behaviors for relief from my own feelings. I even majored in math in college, relying on my next three highest processes, which were at least healthy. (Ne/Ni is a wicked combo.) I don't know anything about this guy, and I'm not saying that you're wrong; I'm just pointing out that it can be... complicated.
    INFP ~ Fi/Ne/Ni/Te ~ 9-2-4 sp/so

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Skyward View Post
    You know youre an INFJ when you don't mind responsibility as long as it makes sense.

Who are all the Finns on here anyway?
    I'm not Finn but I've been asked if I was one several times. When I was a teen I moved to a town in the Pacific Northwest which had been partly settled by Finns way back when. I thought it was comical that a beach babe from California would move to Oregon and be asked if she was a Finn. People say the strangest things.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4,5?
    Socionics
    INFp

OK everybody, the INFJ nightly soul walk will be held in Finland. Skyward officiating
    +10 (can I do that, add 10 positives??, i just really like this idea )
    So you were born, and that is a good day.
    And someday you'll die and what a shame.
    But somewhere in the between, theres a life in which we all dream,
    And nothing and no one will ever take that away.

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    9w1

I'm not Finn but I've been asked if I was one several times. When I was a teen I moved to a town in the Pacific Northwest which had been partly settled by Finns way back when. I thought it was comical that a beach babe from California would move to Oregon and be asked if she was a Finn. People say the strangest things.
    Dunno, but some Finns look fairly different from the rest of Scandinavia (And maybe the world). Its sort of a Scandinavian base with a little bit of asian to soften it up. Varying balances of angled Scandinavian to rounded Asian, too. (I'm just kind of peeking up from the computer here at school and describing what I see)

Also, Oregon is a northerly state, so I wouldn't be surprised if settlers from Finland settled there.
    'Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and its better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.' - Marilyn Monroe

This is who I am, escapist, paradise-seeker.
    -Nightwish

Anthropology Major out of Hamline University. St. Paul, Minnesota.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5&4 sx
    Socionics
    INFj

Quote Originally Posted by milti girl View Post
    At 50, you still hold a grudge from some random unfortunate incident that happened to you when you were 3.
    *Applause*

Lay the coin on my tongue Array SilkRoad's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Skyward View Post
    Dunno, but some Finns look fairly different from the rest of Scandinavia (And maybe the world). Its sort of a Scandinavian base with a little bit of asian to soften it up. Varying balances of angled Scandinavian to rounded Asian, too. (I'm just kind of peeking up from the computer here at school and describing what I see)

Also, Oregon is a northerly state, so I wouldn't be surprised if settlers from Finland settled there.
    I'm half Finnish but grew up in Canada. Spent quite a lot of time in Finland as a child, though (mainly Turku). My mum is the Finn but has lived in Canada most of her adult life. She does not remotely consider herself Canadian She always gets asked if she's Dutch...it really annoys her!

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by SilkRoad View Post
    I'm half Finnish but grew up in Canada. Spent quite a lot of time in Finland as a child, though (mainly Turku). My mum is the Finn but has lived in Canada most of her adult life. She does not remotely consider herself Canadian She always gets asked if she's Dutch...it really annoys her!

failure to thrive Array AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

Quote Originally Posted by ilovelurking View Post
    You know you're INFJ when:

...you can do 3 hour solitary walks and your friends and family thinks you're crazy.
    one of my recent fantasies is just donning a backpack and walking out my door into the world, and just walking, and walking. i feel like i could walk/hike forever. hiking has always been my solace, even/especially when i was a little girl. i don't know what i would have done without the woods and trails.

all of the infjs i know love to hike. isn't that strange?
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com