User Tag List

Page 186 of 235 FirstFirst ... 86136176184185186187188196 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,860 of 2345

Thread: You know you're an INFJ when...

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    9w1

When you spend an hour making sure everything looks perfect only to find out when you get to work that you forgot to zip your fly.
    Ha~

You have buyers remorse before you make the purchase.
    I usually have buyers remorse AFTER I buy it I don't make a lot of good buying decisions.

You keep all your receipts, except the one you need.
    I have them all in my wallet.

You constantly make notes then don't read them, but usually you remember it anyway.
    True dat.

You worry about the stuff that's in your pet's food but you eat junk.
    Eating? What's that? I eat the equivalent of 1 good meal a day.

When your brother was going to get a spanking, you cried and pleaded with your dad to spare him, but that didn't stop you from slapping him on a regular basis.
    Not me, I used to beat up my little brother because he was the nearest punching bag when my neuroticism snapped. Now I feel really bad for it but I still laugh a little every time he gets in trouble.

You were the little mouse at school that nobody noticed but at home your relatives wondered if you would live to see 20, or if you would end up in jail some day.
    Drama Queens and attention-getter's are disgusting.
    I have an ENTP enemy because he was the latter. My brother and I dont get along well because of the same.

You know everybody's birthday, unfortunately that is the day you buy the card to send and you spend an hour at Hallmark reading every one.
    People say little remarks like, "I knew if I asked you I would get a straight answer" or "I knew I could count on you to know", and it always surprises you because it feels like you don't know diddly.
    I get the opposite. "You're wierd." "Sometimes you just throw us for a loop." "At least YOU know what you're talking about."

Its frustrating and the main reason I'm working on my talking ability.
    'Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and its better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.' - Marilyn Monroe

This is who I am, escapist, paradise-seeker.
    -Nightwish

Anthropology Major out of Hamline University. St. Paul, Minnesota.

all the functions of the INFJ conflict with one another a bit I think

you're and introvert, but an extroverted feeler.. so, you need your space, but you love people and want to be around them, and be open and expressive in their presence.

you're an introverted intuitive, yet you're a judger, so the things you take in about your world are internalized, yet you want to make them tangible and practical in the real world, which can be very hard to do sometimes. :steam:

MBTI
    INFJ

This is the longest thread evar and I couldn't read all of it, so this may be redundant.
    You know you're an INFJ when:
    - Life is much more complicated and therefore more difficult than it should be.
    - You spend way too much time contemplating the meaning of life.
    - You are more comfortable talking about deep and personal subjects than making small talk.
    - You sometimes regret having really good dreams or daydreams or fantasies because real life can't compare to how rich and vivid they are
    - You want to make real life more like the world in your head. If only everyone would just follow the message in these visions, the world would be such a beautiful place....
    There are miles to go before I sleep...

If you're an INFJ, it's never your fault. If you screwed up, it's because someone somewhere along the line did or neglected to do something. It's not important for the reason it's their fault to make sense.

If you base your decision on what you want on the number of other people getting it...and you always go for the one with the least demand. For instance, three people in your party of five order fudge sundaes, and one person orders strawberry. You're the one most likely to be the one ordering caramel, simply because it's the sundae flavor no one ordered.

You encounter a discussion among Geewuners ("G1ers." Elitist Transformers geeks, comparable to Star Trek's Trekkies) on the Michael Bay Transformers films. If you're an INFJ, your concept of "having a sense of humor" involves trying to score some cheap laughs by convincing one of your buddies to insert some blasphemous comment into the discussion like: "I think they should bring back Unicron for the next movie." And you stand a safe distance away so you can watch the resulting nerd rage unfold.

And then you realize you should be recording this to post on Youtube...just as you and your crew get to the car to leave the theater. DANG IT!

Honorable mentions go to "I think Optimus Prime was awesome with racing flames" and "I don't think Megan Fox is sexy at all."
    Last edited by MFJAGgernaut-B; 08-20-2009 at 04:10 PM.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Socionics
    INFj

If you base your decision on what you want on the number of other people getting it...and you always go for the one with the least demand. For instance, three people in your party of five order fudge sundaes, and one person orders strawberry. You're the one most likely to be the one ordering caramel, simply because it's the sundae flavor no one ordered.
    So sad, and yet so true.

You know you're an INFJ when you got dragged in with a few "friends" (more like begrudging acquaintances) to see the second Transformers movie, thought it was a completely idiotic train wreck of a film with overdone special effects and absolutely no plausibility or substance in the storyline, with one obnoxiously bad joke/asinine situation followed by another, and made that opinion known to said "friends" (and only because they sort of prodded it out of you, already expecting you to have hated it). Unsurprised, those same "friends" interpret that as further proof that you are some kind of miserable ogre that dislikes EVERYTHING in this world (including, oddly enough, actual GOOD movies, which aren't really that common, as opposed to fucktarded flavor-of-the-month summer blockbusters made to service the lowest common denominator of modern American stupidity). When you come home, your manly-man dad finds out you (surprise!) didn't like the movie, and similarly interprets this as evidence that you despise every little thing on this earth that moves, except he knows you better (or thinks he does) and also lets you know this as further evidence that the rest of your life is going to be EPIC FAIL. The next day you examine the Rotten Tomatoes page for Transformers 2, see that the vast majority of movie critics have exactly the same opinion of this stinker as you do, and feel somewhat vindicated. Ultimately, though, this is no consolation, since nobody frankly ever cared in the first place.

*Sigh* End of rant...

ByMySword

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by MFJAGgernaut-B View Post
    Wow, I never thought of this as an INFJ trait, but yes, I always do this.

ByMySword

You know you're an INFJ when you start to type on a post, but know that once you do, you'll constantly have to go back and check up on it in order to defend/explain yourself or your views. Since this would be way too mentally vexing/tiresome, you decide to not post at all.

Phantonym

Quote Originally Posted by ByMySword View Post
    You know you're an INFJ when you start to type on a post, but know that once you do, you'll constantly have to go back and check up on it in order to defend/explain yourself or your views. Since this would be way too mentally vexing/tiresome, you decide to not post at all.
    YES! Or when you've actually managed to post something, you delete it in order to avoid the complications.

The Fluff Zone is all nice and comfy

Quote Originally Posted by Jaded Idealist View Post
    So sad, and yet so true.

You know you're an INFJ when you got dragged in with a few "friends" (more like begrudging acquaintances) to see the second Transformers movie, thought it was a completely idiotic train wreck of a film with overdone special effects and absolutely no plausibility or substance in the storyline, with one obnoxiously bad joke/asinine situation followed by another, and made that opinion known to said "friends" (and only because they sort of prodded it out of you, already expecting you to have hated it). Unsurprised, those same "friends" interpret that as further proof that you are some kind of miserable ogre that dislikes EVERYTHING in this world (including, oddly enough, actual GOOD movies, which aren't really that common, as opposed to fucktarded flavor-of-the-month summer blockbusters made to service the lowest common denominator of modern American stupidity). When you come home, your manly-man dad finds out you (surprise!) didn't like the movie, and similarly interprets this as evidence that you despise every little thing on this earth that moves, except he knows you better (or thinks he does) and also lets you know this as further evidence that the rest of your life is going to be EPIC FAIL. The next day you examine the Rotten Tomatoes page for Transformers 2, see that the vast majority of movie critics have exactly the same opinion of this stinker as you do, and feel somewhat vindicated. Ultimately, though, this is no consolation, since nobody frankly ever cared in the first place.

*Sigh* End of rant...
    If it's any consolation...the "Geewuners" I mentioned in my previous post? They hate the Michael Bay movies far more than you ever will. They carry their Tranformers fandoms like a pastor does his New Testament, rebuking any and all who DARE speak against it. It has jack squat to do with the real world, and yet they'll preach it as though it actually happened. And they're super-serious about it!

That's why I think these nerds are hilarious. Get me on day where I'm feeling ornery, and I'll gladly drop the Unicron bomb on them.

Wow, I never thought of this as an INFJ trait, but yes, I always do this.
    And I'll bet that when you break that rule and get what everyone else got, you feel like you've just bartered your soul to the Devil for about fifteen minutes afterward.

Sniffles

I can't count how many times this happens to me.