User Tag List

Page 182 of 235 FirstFirst ... 82132172180181182183184192232 ... LastLast
Results 1,811 to 1,820 of 2345

Thread: You know you're an INFJ when...

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    9w1

You know you're an INFJ when you get a tilted photocopy of a table of information for a class and instead of doing the assignment you spend the work time making a new table of the same info just because the crookedness just GRATES at you.

A friend, INFJ E9, described me as this, maybe others can relate: "Youre like a little fishy with bait: 'Hmmm... hmmm *circle circle* ... *Swim away* ... *Quickly spin and and CHOMP*"

It made a lot of sense since I am verrry reluctant at first then when I'm used to the idea of it I charge.
    'Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and its better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.' - Marilyn Monroe

This is who I am, escapist, paradise-seeker.
    -Nightwish

Anthropology Major out of Hamline University. St. Paul, Minnesota.

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by Skyward View Post
    You know you're an INFJ when you get a tilted photocopy of a table of information for a class and instead of doing the assignment you spend the work time making a new table of the same info just because the crookedness just GRATES at you.

A friend, INFJ E9, described me as this, maybe others can relate: "Youre like a little fishy with bait: 'Hmmm... hmmm *circle circle* ... *Swim away* ... *Quickly spin and and CHOMP*"

It made a lot of sense since I am verrry reluctant at first then when I'm used to the idea of it I charge.
    yes to the photocopy.

Um, and oh yeah, yestothefishy.
    Yes, I take it with no cream and no sugar.

And yes, some of us drink it bitter.

Senior Member Array SuperServal's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1

You know you're an INFJ when you assign a different "feel" or "vibe" to each of the sub-forums of TypeC and imagine yourself traveling up/down or sideways when visiting the different sections. (I have specific descriptions of what each of the sub-forums would look/feel like. Example: the typology/psychology forum is at the top; light and airy lit by natural and florescent lights. There are whiteboards and markers in the rooms and comfortable office chairs on wheels. The graveyard is at the bottom of a narrow staircase. There are metal doors that open up into a massive cinder block room. The lighting is dim, but the place isn't scary. There's an odd assortment of knickknacks and old photos scattered in the massive space. They give off a sense of strange nostalgia. There is a slight hum of machinery. Yeah....I could go on for a while...)

(you also know you're an INFJ when you are worried the other INFJs don't feel this way and you might just be sorta crazy).
    9 wing 1

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    3w2 so

When you dream too much at nite and kick your boyfriend, then being pissed at him out of no apparent reasons and only are calmable after an 5 hour lasting hug from the behind.
    Progressive Trance
    Time will explain.
    ~Persuasion - by Jane Austen

Kraken down on piracy Array Lux's Avatar

(you also know you're an INFJ when you are worried the other INFJs don't feel this way and you might just be sorta crazy).
    That's exactly how I felt before I posted mine

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    When you dream too much at nite and kick your boyfriend, then being pissed at him out of no apparent reasons and only are calmable after an 5 hour lasting hug from the behind.
    Haha! I get that way after a really weird dream about someone I know. Not necessarily kick them, but when they did something "evil" in the dream, I tend to be quieter around them.

And then of course I'd be too afraid to tell them the reason why I'm quiet around them because I'm thinking it's a stupid reason.
    Yes, I take it with no cream and no sugar.

And yes, some of us drink it bitter.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    3w2 so

Quote Originally Posted by whatusername View Post
    Haha! I get that way after a really weird dream about someone I know. Not necessarily kick them, but when they did something "evil" in the dream, I tend to be quieter around them.

And then of course I'd be too afraid to tell them the reason why I'm quiet around them because I'm thinking it's a stupid reason.
    There are never stupid reasons !
    Progressive Trance
    Time will explain.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Socionics
    INFj

You know you're an INFJ when you're biting your nails over INFJs that post about experiences which you do not readily relate to, but feel relieved (even overjoyed) when someone's description is spot-on.

I've seen INFJ people twice my age on the internet that claim to have never been in love, or appear much more casual about relationships and sex, or are significantly less perfectionist in the way they communicate, and something just seems off about them being the same type as me. It always makes me feel strangely...inadequate.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    3w2 so

Quote Originally Posted by Jaded Idealist View Post
    You know you're an INFJ when you're biting your nails over INFJs that post about experiences which you do not readily relate to, but feel relieved (even overjoyed) when someone's description is spot-on.

I've seen INFJ people twice my age on the internet that claim to have never been in love, or appear much more casual about relationships and sex, or are significantly less perfectionist in the way they communicate, and something just seems off about them being the same type as me. It always makes me feel strangely...inadequate.
    Want a Scotch too ?
    Progressive Trance
    Time will explain.

Lay the coin on my tongue Array SilkRoad's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Sky is BLUE! View Post
    Spot on!!! And after doing that you still come up with different scenarios about how this will all turn out. The positive, negative, neutral, whatever. You've got all covered.
    Oh...I'm not the only crazy, neurotic INFJ out there