User Tag List

Page 180 of 235 FirstFirst ... 80130170178179180181182190230 ... LastLast
Results 1,791 to 1,800 of 2345

Thread: You know you're an INFJ when...

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    INFJ

When you have to slip a fiver into a homeless woman's pocket without her seeing you. But others think it doesn't count unless you get the recognition. (This actually happened to me and a debate ensued.)

Junior Member Array StormySunshine's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFj
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by lillyofthevalley View Post
    When you have to slip a fiver into a homeless woman's pocket without her seeing you. But others think it doesn't count unless you get the recognition. (This actually happened to me and a debate ensued.)
    I much prefer to do things without the recognition. I think it's extremely silly when people feel that they need to be recognized for something they do. Although this has come back to bite me a few times at work, when either other people get the recognition for something I did, or my boss just assumes that I'm being lazy, because I don't blow my own horn about all the things I've been doing.

On my last yearly review, it was mostly positive, but there were a couple of areas where he thought I needed improvement, and the entire time I was thinking that I was way beyond where he thought I needed to be. I've been trying to be more assertive and open about what I'm doing since then, but it's uncomfortable at times.

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    INFJ

The middle of the night, when the world is asleep, is the most wonderful time of the day.

You spend 10 minutes wondering why a common dove makes that funny little noise every time it flies.

HSP INFJs. You wish there wasn't such a fine line between dizzy and sick.

You're driven to google odd topics at least 3-5 times a week, but you don't remember half the stuff later.

You're reading style is by scanning, eliminating drivel information like what someone is wearing etc. only picking up on the basic content of the story.

Someone telling you the end of a book or movie might possibly be just-cause for murder.

Directions always need to have pictures.

You're focus keeps getting interrupted because your socks keep falling down.

Breast implants don't make sense. You envision archaeologists digging up their graves 200 years from now to find plastic sacks on top of their bones, or worse yet, will the gel sacks be like amber 1000 years from now?

Massive tattoos don't make sense either (sorry kids) because you can see these people when their old, with wrinkly/drooping black mass skin.

You say any of the above to another Type and they think you're either completely strange or very entertaining.

Minister of Propagandhi Array ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

When the only people on the forum that edit and delete their posts more than you do are INFPs.

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    When the only people on the forum that edit and delete their posts more than you do are INFPs.
    Right. I'll ramble out the way my mind thinks then edit it so everyone else can understand it.

Phantonym

You're driven to google odd topics at least 3-5 times a week, but you don't remember half the stuff later.
    Hehe. I do that+Wikipedia surfing for hours I can remember that I've read something on the subject and I can visualize exactly where I read it but nothing more detailed than that.

Junior Member Array StormySunshine's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFj
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    IEI

You say any of the above to another Type and they think you're either completely strange or very entertaining.

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    INFJ

Wow. I can't believe I read all the posts from the beginning to this!

I'm new here (obviously.) Reading the posts make me feel like ET just got home.

I don't know if this is true for you because this could be just me: You know you have a lot of talents but you don't place so much importance on them. You'd rather be known by the things you do to inspire others.

Senior Member Array statuesquechica's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFj
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/so

^I'm impressed--I think I could only get through the first 70 pages then I did random page numbers, something like that.

And, I completely agree with your comment about being "known by the things you do to inspire others."
    I've looked at life from both sides now
    From up and down and still somehow
    It's life's illusions I recall
    I really don't know life at all

Joni Mitchell

MBTI
    infj

Quote Originally Posted by Sky is BLUE! View Post
    Hehe. I do that+Wikipedia surfing for hours I can remember that I've read something on the subject and I can visualize exactly where I read it but nothing more detailed than that.
    hehe i've read pretty much every page in this thread and it amazes me how vacuous i am when it comes to remembering things >:/ this is one of the reasons i can rarely think of anything to say in social situations. in my head i'm used to communicating in very fragmented connections.
    "attic in a basement with a knife serrated, i'll protect you!"
    ~architecture in helsinki