• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] You know you're an INFJ when...

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You are extremely accident prone thanks to being a Ni-dom.

Kayo Queiroz

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
when people say " OMG did you just read my mind?" x3

Nico_D

The Lost One
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
People read all your good intentions wrong and want to see you as an selfish asshole, sociopath and maybe a narcist instead of just trusting you like normal people do?

Should've gone to the "annoyance of the day" thread.

ThePoetess

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
You read the entire LOTR series in 2 days with full comprehension, mind bursting with ideas and connections and speculations about it... and then you walk into a door that you saw coming

Eleanthe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
No one in your workplace really knows you, but you know all their secrets because they told you.

When you see the photocopier ruining someones day and you pretend you don't know how to fix it because you want to see what happens next. But then you ask how their life is going... because a photocopier should not be capable of creating an existential crisis in the middle of a day.

You are worried about dying in the stairwell and no one finding you because you are such a klutz. You experiment to determine that someone enters the stairwell approximately every seventeen minutes.

You always knew you were an odd one, but you wake up one day in your safe and cozy nest of extroverts and contemplate the need for more insight. You end up on an INFJ forum.

Also - feeling the need to be totally organized but monotony and routine of chores is killing you!

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Can Ni also make you feel like you know nothing? When I look into another person I see an almost infinite, unknowable ocean. Reality looks like that to me as well. Certitude looks like little rafts we hold onto to make us feel like we have control over our lives and perceptions, but maybe we don't. Maybe some do.

meowington

Parody Parrot
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w7
You take 1 day off and the entire company collapses.

giphy.gif

(Could easily apply to other corporate masterminds too : ISTJ, ENTJ, INTJ, ... We, INFJs, just make less money for the same thing)

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
When you low key give a fuck about everything.

thepink-cloakedninja

Marshmallow Heart
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
When you low key give a fuck about everything.

What about when you high key care about everything so much that there's a constant feeling of suppressed melancholy hiding under your heart constantly even when you're laughing your head off?

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
What about when you high key care about everything so much that there's a constant feeling of suppressed melancholy hiding under your heart constantly even when you're laughing your head off?

That was me when I was a kid/teen. :cry:

Littleclaypot

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
You know how someone feels even if they don't
You feel like a psychic

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
2w1
No one in your workplace really knows you, but you know all their secrets because they told you.

When you see the photocopier ruining someones day and you pretend you don't know how to fix it because you want to see what happens next. But then you ask how their life is going... because a photocopier should not be capable of creating an existential crisis in the middle of a day.

You are worried about dying in the stairwell and no one finding you because you are such a klutz. You experiment to determine that someone enters the stairwell approximately every seventeen minutes.

You always knew you were an odd one, but you wake up one day in your safe and cozy nest of extroverts and contemplate the need for more insight. You end up on an INFJ forum.

Also - feeling the need to be totally organized but monotony and routine of chores is killing you!

Who are you and why are you in my head??!! Seriously, ALL of this is true. To a T. No deviation. GOD I love this place!:happy2:

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
2w1
When people keep coming to your cubicle on Monday to ask how your weekend was and you really wish the first two people who asked would have told everyone else (since they gossip about every thing else) so that you wouldn't keep having to hide the book you couldn't put down until 1:30 AM this morning. You're at a good part, GO AWAY...even though your in-box is full.

kotoshinohaisha

Permabanned
MBTI Type
STFU
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so
Infj guys are cutes. I wanna fuck one

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Froody Blue Gem

Necromancing Scapelamb
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You know you're an INFJ when you get easily affected and influenced by the world around you. You know what you want on some level but you are pulled in many different directions. You need time away from everything to retreat but you don't want to let people down.