User Tag List

Page 157 of 235 FirstFirst ... 57107147155156157158159167207 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,570 of 2345

Thread: You know you're an INFJ when...

ByMySword

......you don't like talking on the phone and would much rather talk to someone in person.

You can if you have to, and once you get comfortable with it you're fine, but you must get psychologically prepared first.

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by TaylorS View Post
    -You psychoanalyze your therapist.
    Haha. Funny! I would do that. That's kind of messed up when you think about it . Silly INFJs.

Phantonym

Quote Originally Posted by ByMySword View Post
    ......you don't like talking on the phone and would much rather talk to someone in person.

You can if you have to, and once you get comfortable with it you're fine, but you must get psychologically prepared first.

When it's a friend or a close family member, I can chat for hours over the phone if I feel like it.

But in official business, I'm like...KISS (Keep it short and statistical).
    I usually write down the questions I want to ask somebody over the phone and then I'm like a human-UZI, spitting out the words so that I always have to repeat what I said. Sometimes I even jot down the outline of the conversation I intend to steer to.

With friends, I definitely prefer to talk in person but when it's somebody I have to talk with about business, e-mails are, of course, the best. The phone being a close second. NO! to talking in person :eek:

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Sky is BLUE! View Post

With friends, I definitely prefer to talk in person but when it's somebody I have to talk with about business, e-mails are, of course, the best. The phone being a close second. NO! to talking in person :eek:
    I am the same.

Phantonym

...when reading about INFJs you feel that the world sees you like some deity incarnated...
    Last edited by Phantonym; 05-10-2009 at 02:32 PM.

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    9w1

Anyone else have a problem with losing all coherency with grammar and having to sloowwww down to be able to understand yourself? Ive gotten to the point where I forget what I said a second after I said it and vaguely realize that I replaced one word with another that flummoxes the whole thing. I even sometimes say something and then wonder if I actually said it at all and it wasnt actually just in my head.
    'Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and its better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.' - Marilyn Monroe

This is who I am, escapist, paradise-seeker.
    -Nightwish

Anthropology Major out of Hamline University. St. Paul, Minnesota.

Senior Member Array quietmusician's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Skyward, I have this problem sometimes. It's like I have to shutdown for a second and reboot. I think it's because we want whatever we are saying to come out coherently, like how it was in our heads.

When I don't have my Ipod with me I walk around with my own soundtrack in my head. Weird I guess, but it's just something I find myself doing a lot.

Anyone else do this?

Temporal Mechanic. Array Lexicon's Avatar
    MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by quietmusician View Post
    Skyward, I have this problem sometimes. It's like I have to shutdown for a second and reboot. I think it's because we want whatever we are saying to come out coherently, like how it was in our heads.

When I don't have my Ipod with me I walk around with my own soundtrack in my head. Weird I guess, but it's just something I find myself doing a lot.

Anyone else do this?

I always have some tune playing over in my head. In the background of any sort of primary thought train. If that makes sense.. It's never an entire song, just certain measures and phrases.
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

Phantonym

Anyone else do this?
    Yes. And it's not weird

I can't say that I have my own, the one and only, "theme song" accompanying my every move but there's always some song I like to listen to in my head. It really is as if I have my own personal playlist in my mind and I can choose songs that correlate with my emotions at that particular time.

Quote Originally Posted by Lexicon View Post
    I always have some tune playing over in my head. In the background of any sort of primary thought train. If that makes sense..

It does make sense. Personally, I find that it helps to set the mood. For example, if I'm thinking about something positive I'd like to do, there's always some energizing song I instantly think about. I guess, you could call it a "theme song of a thought" And it differs with different thoughts and emotions. If that makes sense...

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Anyone else do this?
    Do I EVER!