User Tag List

First 4898138146147148149150158198 Last

Results 1,471 to 1,480 of 2357

  1. #1471
    ByMySword
    Guest

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by Skyward View Post
    I can definitely tell when my functions work. INFJ is just the core type. I split off into different function uses. It really messed with me when I tried to type myself. I can definitely relate to the T-mind thing. It goes with one of the comments early in this thread 'You have the mind of a T but cant say 90% of it because it could hurt someone's feelings'
    Yes.

    Quote Originally Posted by tibby View Post
    Sometimes it feels like Fe is pulling me back, other times, Ti. But rarely do they function in synchrony There's never complete peace, even though I'm trying to create something like SC to my head to calm things down, but even that backfires at me. The most peaceful times I get are when I engage a lot of my energies in Ni+Fe, or Se, and it's the worst (internal conflict) when I engage to Ni+Ti. I don't really understand functions well, but that's what it feels like.
    I have this same problem.

    Peace?...........No peace.

  2. #1472
    Badoom~ Skyward's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Posts
    1,087

    Default

    *Yanks a post from earlier in the thread*

    Quote Originally Posted by sade View Post
    ..., but still creeped out because people seem to be inside your head. Or maybe it's just me.
    I tend to think the same thing as someone else WHEN they think it it seems like, and I tend to say it. My dad commented one that I'm the guy that says the stuff everyone else is thinking.

    So I guess I point at the elephant in the room?
    'Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and its better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.' - Marilyn Monroe

    This is who I am, escapist, paradise-seeker.
    -Nightwish

    Anthropology Major out of Hamline University. St. Paul, Minnesota.

  3. #1473
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    350

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skyward View Post
    I can definitely tell when my functions work. INFJ is just the core type. I split off into different function uses. It really messed with me when I tried to type myself. I can definitely relate to the T-mind thing. It goes with one of the comments early in this thread 'You have the mind of a T but cant say 90% of it because it could hurt someone's feelings'
    You appear to be an INTP...although, it seems you're the farthest thing from it. I agree with everyone else, Ni-Ti is the worst. Would you say this occurs when no one is around because then you have no outlet for your Fe?

  4. #1474
    Senior Member something boring's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    MBTI
    nnja
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    EII
    Posts
    279

    Default

    I cannot tune out a conversation near me, yet walls can sneak up on me.
    I feel like a paradox in that I see spelling errors, but don't have the heart to correct them unless I think no one will notice.
    I have a sense of humor that ranges from vehemently disturbing to cute kitty things.
    I notice everyone else's bruises & cuts, but rarely ever my own.
    "Don�t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive." - Howard Thurman


    [SIGPIC]http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l110/evillinclinations/fortune45.gif[/SIGPIC]

    ...and yes, I'm still on about that...






  5. #1475
    Badoom~ Skyward's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Posts
    1,087

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by something boring View Post
    I cannot tune out a conversation near me, yet walls can sneak up on me.
    I feel like a paradox in that I see spelling errors, but don't have the heart to correct them unless I think no one will notice.
    I have a sense of humor that ranges from vehemently disturbing to cute kitty things.
    I notice everyone else's bruises & cuts, but rarely ever my own.
    I really relate to the bolded ones. My brother, after I moan about his talking being annoying, replies "Then just don't listen." I can't do that :steam:

    My humor likes to lean towards the disturbing kind, but I've been learning to hold it back for the sanity of everyone around me (Except my INTP friend, he's an anime buff, so he has a high tolerance for insanity )
    'Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and its better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.' - Marilyn Monroe

    This is who I am, escapist, paradise-seeker.
    -Nightwish

    Anthropology Major out of Hamline University. St. Paul, Minnesota.

  6. #1476
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    350

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by something boring View Post
    I cannot tune out a conversation near me, yet walls can sneak up on me.
    So true! Studying in public places, a library, is difficult for me for that very reason. I also cannot read a book in public. It's much too distracting.

  7. #1477
    Badoom~ Skyward's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Posts
    1,087

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lotr246 View Post
    So true! Studying in public places, a library, is difficult for me for that very reason. I also cannot read a book in public. It's much too distracting.
    It's some of the reason I have a pseudo-symbiotic bond with my iPod

    Music is less distracting that someone who's talking nearby. Though it annoys people who are actually trying to get my attention.
    'Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and its better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.' - Marilyn Monroe

    This is who I am, escapist, paradise-seeker.
    -Nightwish

    Anthropology Major out of Hamline University. St. Paul, Minnesota.

  8. #1478
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Posts
    473

    Default

    i'll try one (let me know if you can relate or if i fail please)

    You know you're an INFJ when..... you only really like surprises and unexpected gifts if you know beforehand what they are


    (could just be me though, but i hate all those unexpect things)


    Quote Originally Posted by Lotr246 View Post
    While in the shower, you can't remember if you just washed your hair, so you wash it again.
    I do this all the time, lol

    I also do my best thinking in the shower, and i often forget how long i've been in there

  9. #1479
    Rubber Nipple Salesperson ladypinkington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    1,126

    Default

    When you talk to your parfait and say things like-
    You understand me parfait- you have layers like I do
    We like the same things.
    You have vanilla and chocolate- conflicting and contradictory flavors that help to make you the complicated and delightful splendor that you are.
    It's okay- I understand you. I understand you.
    LOL
    Me and hubby made an RPG Nutrition Game
    Play and Vote July 14th to Aug 14th
    http://www.appsforhealthykids.com/ap...ing-vegetables

  10. #1480
    ByMySword
    Guest

    Default

    ....when you can't let a confrontation go until its been resolved.

    I'll be in my blog.......

Similar Threads

  1. [INFP] You know you're an INFP when...
    By Lotr246 in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 468
    Last Post: 08-19-2017, 07:18 PM
  2. [INTP] You know you're an INTP when...
    By Martoon in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 174
    Last Post: 01-10-2011, 01:14 AM
  3. [ENFP] You know you're an ENFP when...
    By phoenix13 in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 242
    Last Post: 08-18-2010, 12:37 AM
  4. [ENFJ] You know you're an ENFJ when...
    By Leysing in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 08-10-2009, 01:05 AM
  5. [ESFP] You know you're an ESFP when you...
    By jackandthebeast in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-15-2009, 10:41 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO