INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by Thursday View Post
    you know you're an INFJ when....

you watch " Knowing " and thought someone made a movie off of your diary
    I'm going to have to watch that movie now.

Senior Mugwump Array Apollanaut's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Faine View Post
    Uhm... yeah, you know you're an INFJ when you forget your ideas as quickly as you realise them.
    I think that one has already been established though.
    It's true - I forget things all the time. I actually have an excellent memory (mostly for useless trivia), but when I'm under pressure I can even forget my own name!
    INFJ 9w1 sx/sp/so

"A wizard is never late. Nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to." - Gandalf The Grey

And if I only could,
    I'd make a deal with God,
    And I'd get him to swap our places,
    Be running up that road,
    Be running up that hill,
    With no problems.

- Kate Bush

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by Apollanaut View Post
    It's true - I forget things all the time. I actually have an excellent memory (mostly for useless trivia), but when I'm under pressure I can even forget my own name!
    Yup!

And I have a question about snagging one relationship-wise. There's an INFJ girl I know who is a huge Doer (If she isnt doing something she's probably pacing in circles until there is something). I can definitely see the resemblances to myself and it's an immediate attraction. Only problem is I have no idea how to approach her. All I know is that I should steer clear while the ESTP converses with her (He seems attracted to her, but as far as I know doesn't go out of his way unless they happen to both be at a gathering)

Any suggestions? Ideas? Comments? :confused:
    'Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and its better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.' - Marilyn Monroe

This is who I am, escapist, paradise-seeker.
    -Nightwish

Anthropology Major out of Hamline University. St. Paul, Minnesota.

Senior Member Array

^ Ah, start a conversation about some project she's on, and start derailing from there. Perhaps?
    Can't think of anything else, I'm sleepy..

Do you find you ask others a lot of questions for the sake of stimulating conversation? Usually, I know the answer the other person is going to give, but I just like to focus my attention on the other person and keep the conversation going.

Also, on a bad day, I find myself to be quite misanthropic and critical of others in my own head without wanting to be. I rarely voice my negative opinions of others, though. Would you agree with this?

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Lotr246 View Post
    Do you find you ask others a lot of questions for the sake of stimulating conversation? Usually, I know the answer the other person is going to give, but I just like to focus my attention on the other person and keep the conversation going.

Also, on a bad day, I find myself to be quite misanthropic and critical of others in my own head without wanting to be. I rarely voice my negative opinions of others, though. Would you agree with this?
    Yes.

And yes. Though, if someone asks me what I think of them, on bad days, I have little trouble telling them very flatly what I'm thinking. For example, a friend just asked me what I thought of him after a ton of drama going on between him and another friend. I told him I thought he was spineless, but didn't hold that against him.

It was an interesting conversation that followed. I feel lucky that it didn't break into an argument. Sometimes, I can be a right bitch.
    "I took the one less traveled by,
    And that has made all the difference."

Robert Frost

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    9w1

Being the mega-introvert I am (Ni and Ti ganged up on Fe, and Se is just a little psycho) I have a tendency to be very blunt. If I don't want you around, I will act like sandpaper, usually by being very derogatory (Constantly pointing out flaws in their character, etc). A lot of people only get to see that side of me. I think of that, remembering something from the beginning of the thread, as Fe being used as a lead pipe.

Ah, start a conversation about some project she's on, and start derailing from there. Perhaps?
    Sounds like a good idea to me. Something like that happened at our school's open house. She was there with one of her projects. I still poke myself for not vocalizing the cool parts of it. I chalk it up to being nervous and feeling awkward. I noticed a couple times when I lost her attention when I was talking, and chalk THAT up to my tendency to mumble.
    'Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and its better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.' - Marilyn Monroe

This is who I am, escapist, paradise-seeker.
    -Nightwish

Anthropology Major out of Hamline University. St. Paul, Minnesota.

Riva

You know you're an INFJ when...

you use after every one of your arguments.

MBTI
    infj

That's a good one, Ravana.

Riva

Quote Originally Posted by batumi View Post
    That's a good one, Ravana.
    thank you!