User Tag List

Page 14 of 235 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464114 ... LastLast

Thread: You know you're an INFJ when...

MBTI
    INFP

When people ask you for advice yet fear simultaneously asking for advice because they know you can be painfully honest. Basically people would rather not ask your opinion on certain things like those terrible jeans they were wearing.
    Sometimes I feel like I'm "on Mercury"-

Sniffles

Quote Originally Posted by ByMySword View Post
    your mental workings are the internal equivalent of the Civil War.
    Well that explains my fascination with that time era. In fact come to think of it, the most interesting time periods of ANY country's history is their civil wars.

Oh yeah....I like guns too.

Senior Member Array

When you're happy that this thread exists because others seem to experience the same things as you, but still creeped out because people seem to be inside your head. Or maybe it's just me.
    Quote Originally Posted by ByMySword View Post
    when saying/writing something, you instinctively go overboard in expressing yourself, and then once you're finished, you realize that there's totally a much simpler way of saying it that gets the point across better than you did with your long explanation.
    Quote Originally Posted by sanveane View Post
    That's what the edit button is for! And you know that, but being INFJ you are caught between wanting to keep things private/simple and feeling like you're betraying yourself if you censor yourself too much.
    yes..

Sniffles

Yeah which brings up another point: You know you're INFJ if you constantly fall victim to the old saying "Great minds think alike". Your own thoughts and conclusions seem to match up perfectly well with those other people(especially other INFJs); and as a result you're often accused of lacking originality.

ByMySword

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Peguy View Post
    Well that explains my fascination with that time era. In fact come to think of it, the most interesting time periods of ANY country's history is their civil wars.

Oh yeah....I like guns too.
    FINALLY, ANOTHER WHO UNDERSTANDS!!!!!!!!!!!

Glycerine

when you second guess yourself because you overanalyze and then get mad after you realize you were right in the first place.

ByMySword

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by IDK123 View Post
    when you second guess yourself because you overanalyze and then get mad after you realize you were right in the first place.

100% on target

ByMySword

when texting or on instant messaging, you still write everything out grammatically correct.

violaine

Quote Originally Posted by Peguy View Post
    Well that explains my fascination with that time era. In fact come to think of it, the most interesting time periods of ANY country's history is their civil wars...
    Ever since I was quite small I have been fascinated with something similar - the ending of an order/beginning of a new order, transitions of power... fin de siecle, decline of empires... it's very interesting to be living in NYC with all that is going on atm.

*ears perk up* Array wolfmaiden14's Avatar
    MBTI
    Infx

Quote Originally Posted by IDK123 View Post
    Thirded!
    Forming characters! Whose? Our own or others? Both. And in that momentous fact lies the peril and responsibility of our existence. - Elihu Burritt

Member of the Maverick's Biker Club - Now crashing through walls instead of just..walking into them.