User Tag List

Page 13 of 235 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 2345

Thread: You know you're an INFJ when...

  1. #121
    Banned Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    type
    Posts
    9,100

    Default

    You know you're an INFJ when...

    You feel guilty for "spamming" the Super Hawt Female Thread.

  2. #122
    Earth Exalted Array Thursday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE
    Posts
    3,943

    Default

    you'll organize your groceries by weight, food group, and edibility ; get rang up.....
    then forget to bring them with you to the car
    I N V I C T U S

  3. #123
    ByMySword
    Guest

    Default

    when saying/writing something, you instinctively go overboard in expressing yourself, and then once you're finished, you realize that there's totally a much simpler way of saying it that gets the point across better than you did with your long explanation.

  4. #124

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sanveane View Post




    Eeps I think we have some kind of consensus... (though, my 'sexual humor', or at least what comes out of my mouth might be a little lighter.)

    - People think you're an extrovert... until they try and drop by unexpectedly, hehe.... Release the hounds!

    - You don't mind queuing for extended periods of time, this is when you have your most blistering insights... (usually into yourself).

    - You kept switching off Katie Couric's interview with Sarah Palin. It was giving you major dumbchills.

    - You are shy but wildly adventurous.

    - You know which dreams you should pay attention to.... and you do.

    - You're allergic to control, that is, others attempting to control you and you controlling others.

    - Haha, if you haven't made yourself get used to it yet, being looked at by someone directly for any extended period of time feels like being lasered through to the core.

    - You judge your date by how well they treat the wait-staff... this judgement is hard to unseat...

    - You really miss playing with lego (ok, maybe that's all adults).
    Get outta my head! *tears hair out*

    But seriously, I laughed so hard at the first and third points I scared my dog.
    "There is no god; there is only us. Savage and fragile."

  5. #125

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dissonance View Post
    Too bad. I feel like the outcast of INFJs. Most of these things sound completely random to me.

    I relate more to the average INTP anyway.
    Realization? or aspiration?
    "There is no god; there is only us. Savage and fragile."

  6. #126
    violaine
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ByMySword View Post
    when saying/writing something, you instinctively go overboard in expressing yourself, and then once you're finished, you realize that there's totally a much simpler way of saying it that gets the point across better than you did with your long explanation.

    That's what the edit button is for! And you know that, but being INFJ you are caught between wanting to keep things private/simple and feeling like you're betraying yourself if you censor yourself too much.

    Quote Originally Posted by iwakar View Post
    Get outta my head! *tears hair out*

    But seriously, I laughed so hard at the first and third points I scared my dog.

  7. #127
    ByMySword
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sanveane View Post
    That's what the edit button is for! And you know that, but being INFJ you are caught between wanting to keep things private/simple and feeling like you're betraying yourself if you censor yourself too much.
    Yeah the edit button is my friend.

    And so true on the censoring!

  8. #128
    Senior Member Array edcoaching's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7
    Posts
    752

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by littledarling View Post
    ...And you stay at a job you HATE, where everyone is rude and unfair and downright horrible to you every single day, simply because you signed a one-year contract with them and you have it stuck in your head that you can actually help change these people.
    lol
    edcoaching

  9. #129
    Senior Member Array edcoaching's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7
    Posts
    752

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sanveane View Post

    - People think you're an extrovert... until they try and drop by unexpectedly, hehe.... Release the hounds!

    - You don't mind queuing for extended periods of time, this is when you have your most blistering insights... (usually into yourself).

    - You kept switching off Katie Couric's interview with Sarah Palin. It was giving you major dumbchills.

    - You are shy but wildly adventurous.

    - You know which dreams you should pay attention to.... and you do.

    - You're allergic to control, that is, others attempting to control you and you controlling others.

    - Haha, if you haven't made yourself get used to it yet, being looked at by someone directly for any extended period of time feels like being lasered through to the core.

    - You judge your date by how well they treat the wait-staff... this judgement is hard to unseat...

    - You really miss playing with lego (ok, maybe that's all adults).
    These were all right on. Legos...that's why you have children, so you get another crack at them. But no one took me seriously when I asked for the deluxe Millenium Falcon kit so it could fly above my desk...
    edcoaching

  10. #130
    In Full Flight Array Lauren Ashley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII
    Posts
    3,019

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ByMySword View Post
    People have told me that I'm very cold. I think its because when analyzing other people's problems, we're very NT about it. Its only around those closest to us that our NF really shows through.

    I agree 100 percent. My INTJ friend is more helpful with "others' " issues than I am.
    ~Life in a cappella~

Similar Threads

  1. You know your'e an XX when you ?
    By lkpo14 in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-14-2016, 09:02 PM
  2. [INFP] You know you're an INFP when...
    By Lotr246 in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 457
    Last Post: 10-31-2015, 01:43 AM
  3. [INTP] You know you're an INTP when...
    By Martoon in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 174
    Last Post: 01-10-2011, 01:14 AM
  4. [ENFP] You know you're an ENFP when...
    By phoenix13 in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 242
    Last Post: 08-18-2010, 12:37 AM
  5. [ENFJ] You know you're an ENFJ when...
    By Leysing in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 08-10-2009, 01:05 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO