User Tag List

Page 13 of 235 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast

Thread: You know you're an INFJ when...

Banned Array
    MBTI
    type

You know you're an INFJ when...

You feel guilty for "spamming" the Super Hawt Female Thread.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE

you'll organize your groceries by weight, food group, and edibility ; get rang up.....
    then forget to bring them with you to the car
    I N V I C T U S

ByMySword

when saying/writing something, you instinctively go overboard in expressing yourself, and then once you're finished, you realize that there's totally a much simpler way of saying it that gets the point across better than you did with your long explanation.

Quote Originally Posted by sanveane View Post

Eeps I think we have some kind of consensus... (though, my 'sexual humor', or at least what comes out of my mouth might be a little lighter.)

- People think you're an extrovert... until they try and drop by unexpectedly, hehe.... Release the hounds!

- You don't mind queuing for extended periods of time, this is when you have your most blistering insights... (usually into yourself).

- You kept switching off Katie Couric's interview with Sarah Palin. It was giving you major dumbchills.

- You are shy but wildly adventurous.

- You know which dreams you should pay attention to.... and you do.

- You're allergic to control, that is, others attempting to control you and you controlling others.

- Haha, if you haven't made yourself get used to it yet, being looked at by someone directly for any extended period of time feels like being lasered through to the core.

- You judge your date by how well they treat the wait-staff... this judgement is hard to unseat...

- You really miss playing with lego (ok, maybe that's all adults).
    Get outta my head! *tears hair out*

But seriously, I laughed so hard at the first and third points I scared my dog.
    "There is no god; there is only us. Savage and fragile."

Quote Originally Posted by dissonance View Post
    Too bad. I feel like the outcast of INFJs. Most of these things sound completely random to me.

I relate more to the average INTP anyway.
    Realization? or aspiration?
    "There is no god; there is only us. Savage and fragile."

violaine

Quote Originally Posted by ByMySword View Post
    when saying/writing something, you instinctively go overboard in expressing yourself, and then once you're finished, you realize that there's totally a much simpler way of saying it that gets the point across better than you did with your long explanation.

That's what the edit button is for! And you know that, but being INFJ you are caught between wanting to keep things private/simple and feeling like you're betraying yourself if you censor yourself too much.

Quote Originally Posted by iwakar View Post
    Get outta my head! *tears hair out*

But seriously, I laughed so hard at the first and third points I scared my dog.

ByMySword

That's what the edit button is for! And you know that, but being INFJ you are caught between wanting to keep things private/simple and feeling like you're betraying yourself if you censor yourself too much.
    Yeah the edit button is my friend.

And so true on the censoring!

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by littledarling View Post
    ...And you stay at a job you HATE, where everyone is rude and unfair and downright horrible to you every single day, simply because you signed a one-year contract with them and you have it stuck in your head that you can actually help change these people.
    lol
    edcoaching

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

- People think you're an extrovert... until they try and drop by unexpectedly, hehe.... Release the hounds!

- You don't mind queuing for extended periods of time, this is when you have your most blistering insights... (usually into yourself).

- You kept switching off Katie Couric's interview with Sarah Palin. It was giving you major dumbchills.

- You are shy but wildly adventurous.

- You know which dreams you should pay attention to.... and you do.

- You're allergic to control, that is, others attempting to control you and you controlling others.

- Haha, if you haven't made yourself get used to it yet, being looked at by someone directly for any extended period of time feels like being lasered through to the core.

- You judge your date by how well they treat the wait-staff... this judgement is hard to unseat...

- You really miss playing with lego (ok, maybe that's all adults).
    These were all right on. Legos...that's why you have children, so you get another crack at them. But no one took me seriously when I asked for the deluxe Millenium Falcon kit so it could fly above my desk...
    edcoaching

In Full Flight Array Lauren Ashley's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by ByMySword View Post
    People have told me that I'm very cold. I think its because when analyzing other people's problems, we're very NT about it. Its only around those closest to us that our NF really shows through.

I agree 100 percent. My INTJ friend is more helpful with "others' " issues than I am.
    ~Life in a cappella~