User Tag List

Page 125 of 235 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126127135175225 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 2345

Thread: You know you're an INFJ when...

Senior Member Array IrishStallion819's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

Yeah that happens alot, I'm always complimented on my looks.

Odd thing with me is that while sometimes I'll say many things are cute, other times the very word "cute" makes me cringe.

I have no problem in calling things "cute"... I call alot of things cute; Whether it be: Other peoples kids, a couple that gets along, baby animals etc... The only time I get annoyed about the word "cute"; Is when a girl is referring that to me in basicallys saying "your cute but not in an attractive way"..
    "People often Find out the truth, when its too late!!!"

Introverted (I) 78.79% Intuitive (N) 61.54% Feeling (F) 65.85% Judging (J) 60.53%

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by IrishStallion819 View Post
    I have no problem in calling things "cute"... I call alot of things cute; Whether it be: Other peoples kids, a couple that gets along, baby animals etc... The only time I get annoyed about the word "cute"; Is when a girl is referring that to me in basicallys saying "your cute but not in an attractive way"..
    Well I don't like when poeple call other people cute to often. It makes me feel so unspecial and like everyone else (your no better then other). Does that make me sound like I have to much self-worth?

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    9w1

One day I'll grow some balls and type what I think when I think it, not 5 deletions and revisions later.
    I'll trade... I act way too much like an ESTP than I would like, and I cant control it, almost an OCD need to crack off some remark on everything - It really makes me want to punch something sometimes. :steam: - I'm sure my life and how people view me would be a lot better if I could get my shadow tied down... It's like Peter Pan and his crazy shadow.

I never SAY something is cute (I don't need to be considered gay on top of being considered a hippy/stalker), but I can think it. My ISFP friend, though he's on the more redneck-y side of personalities, expressing things in a way I find cute.

And I totally agree with the last part. Anything said too much just loses its meaning. Kind of how my brother always says 'I love you.' if he thinks me did something that annoyed someone. That bugs me too.
    'Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and its better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.' - Marilyn Monroe

This is who I am, escapist, paradise-seeker.
    -Nightwish

Anthropology Major out of Hamline University. St. Paul, Minnesota.

ByMySword

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Kyrielle View Post
    So true...

One day I'll grow some balls and type what I think when I think it, not 5 deletions and revisions later.
    Everytime I actually do that, I regret it immediately afterwards.

Either I end up hurting someone way more than I intended to, hurt them when I didn't intend to at all, and/or get crucified by said person and everyone else for being too honest.

People really don't want to hear/read what we truly think sometimes.

I don't think they can handle/understand it.

Senior Member Array quietmusician's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Fairy... View Post
    you call a lot of things cute...well i do this anyway! ..and a lot of people call you cute, but you don't see yourself as cute.
    I don't really call most things cute, I'll just smile. And I too get the whole "You are soo cute" from girls, but no I don't see it.

ByMySword

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by quietmusician View Post
    I don't really call most things cute, I'll just smile. And I too get the whole "You are soo cute" from girls, but no I don't see it.
    I try to avoid the word "cute" at all times since I just don't feel it gives off a masculine vibe.

However, I have been getting known to use it in an unfortunately increasing manner.

Seriously, sometimes its just the perfect word.

Senior Member Array quietmusician's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

I fear "cute" for the same reason, man. I feel like I have to work on becoming more masculine when I'm out in public.

You know when you're an INFJ male when you wish for a little more T and hyped masculinity.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by quietmusician View Post
    You know when you're an INFJ male when you wish for a little more T and hyped masculinity.
    Just keep exercising your T and it will develop over time.
    INFJ
    4w5

ByMySword

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by MrME View Post
    True story.

Sometimes I think I've developed it to where I'm almost devoid of feeling.

I thought it would be something to brag about, but really, I find I wish I could get some of my F back.

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by MrME View Post
    That sounds vaguely dirty.