User Tag List

Page 124 of 235 FirstFirst ... 2474114122123124125126134174224 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 2345

Thread: You know you're an INFJ when...

Quote Originally Posted by Kyrielle View Post
    Actually, my writing isn't abstract at all. However, it is not overly detailed. What I will say is that it is always full of figurative language that has been carefully placed. I think that's because I think figuratively? Such that everything is in someway like or related to everything else. As abstract as that sounds, in writing (at least with essays and stories), it becomes much more concise, precise, and with an attempt to ground the abstract firmly in the real world.

The second part, yes I agree that it's difficult off the top of my head. I usually have to sit and think about it for a while before I can provide anything concrete. My thought process is very, very slow in that realm compared to everything else. However, I do enjoy explaining the "why's" and "how's" once I've figured it all out.

Nah, I have a little worn track through the middle of the room where I can walk. Everywhere else is a wreck, though, I do try to make sure breakable things are at least piled on the tables and not on the floor where I'll probably step on them.

Yep.
    Yes, I think this is what I was actually referring to. I definitely have loads of figurative language in all of my writing.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

you call a lot of things cute...well i do this anyway! ..and a lot of people call you cute, but you don't see yourself as cute.

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Fairy... View Post
    you call a lot of things cute...well i do this anyway! ..and a lot of people call you cute, but you don't see yourself as cute.
    Very true.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

your MBTI type by far makes up the largest amounts of blogs etc about typology on the internet even though its the rarest type...

and ever since you discovered you were an INFJ you've been obsessed about reading up on it, blogging, talking to other people about it

and when you discovered MBTI it changed your life!

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

You have started and then cancelled more posts than you've actually posted...
    INFJ
    4w5

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

your MBTI type by far makes up the largest amounts of blogs etc about typology on the internet even though its the rarest type...

and ever since you discovered you were an INFJ you've been obsessed about reading up on it, blogging, talking to other people about it

and when you discovered MBTI it changed your life!
    +100

This is very true. Being given a greater understanding of how I function has really helped me communicate better with people and smooth out a number of relationship problems.
    INFJ
    4w5

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by MrME View Post
    You have started and then cancelled more posts than you've actually posted...
    So true...

One day I'll grow some balls and type what I think when I think it, not 5 deletions and revisions later.
    "I took the one less traveled by,
    And that has made all the difference."

Robert Frost

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Kyrielle View Post
    ... What I will say is that it is always full of figurative language that has been carefully placed. I think that's because I think figuratively? Such that everything is in someway like or related to everything else. ...
    I think like this. People ask me how I "think of all those great metaphors". It's hard to explain that I don't think of them; I think with them.

Sniffles

Yeah that happens alot, I'm always complimented on my looks.

Odd thing with me is that while sometimes I'll say many things are cute, other times the very word "cute" makes me cringe.

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Peguy View Post
    Yeah that happens alot, I'm always complimented on my looks.

Odd thing with me is that while sometimes I'll say many things are cute, other times the very word "cute" makes me cringe.
    I personally feel kind of weird and my stomach is twisting whenever I say something is cute, or even feel it inside. I think this is related to my gender, and I feel out of synch with my genderrole. But that's just a guess. :o