User Tag List

Page 122 of 235 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124132172222 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 2345

Thread: You know you're an INFJ when...

MBTI
    INFJ

...you think you have to stay in a bad relationship with someone for the rest of your life because you told them you love them
    "I'm INFJ and $#&% you if you don't like it!"
    (I)22% (N)25% (F)50% (J)1%

Senior Member Array IrishStallion819's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

you think you have to stay in a bad relationship with someone for the rest of your life because you told them you love them

Aahhahah, yeah i know what you mean there.. but thats why people have to know what the word "love" actually means; In terms of a romantic relationships. The problem is in todays world, we interchange words all the time. We use love for like, or Attraction for love, etc..etc.. But I definetly can relate to this. Usually if the relationship is going "bad", especially in a marriage, it just means the two partners aren't willing to put their differences aside and work together..or ones doing most of the work.. The vows you say at your wedding, actually mean something; they are not just some sort of lip service you say and "poof" your married and everything is going to be strawberries and cream..
    "People often Find out the truth, when its too late!!!"

Introverted (I) 78.79% Intuitive (N) 61.54% Feeling (F) 65.85% Judging (J) 60.53%

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    9w1

You know you're an INFJ when it's difficult for you to provide concrete examples of your insights.
    Augh, I HATE having to explain WHY I figure something. All/most of the why's I have cannot be translated into language
    'Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and its better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.' - Marilyn Monroe

This is who I am, escapist, paradise-seeker.
    -Nightwish

Anthropology Major out of Hamline University. St. Paul, Minnesota.

ByMySword

You know you're an INFJ when your room is practically spotless and very organized, save this pile in one corner which you have hence dubbed......the junkyard.

Senior Mugwump Array Apollanaut's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by conrad View Post
    ...you think you have to stay in a bad relationship with someone for the rest of your life because you told them you love them
    That's so true, sadly!
    INFJ 9w1 sx/sp/so

"A wizard is never late. Nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to." - Gandalf The Grey

And if I only could,
    I'd make a deal with God,
    And I'd get him to swap our places,
    Be running up that road,
    Be running up that hill,
    With no problems.

- Kate Bush

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    9w1

You know you're an INFJ when your room is practically spotless and very organized, save this pile in one corner which you have hence dubbed......the junkyard.
    Well if that 'pile in the corner' happened to cover most of the room (Including dressers and other furniture) with a small path between it all, then yes, I agree completely
    'Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and its better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.' - Marilyn Monroe

This is who I am, escapist, paradise-seeker.
    -Nightwish

Anthropology Major out of Hamline University. St. Paul, Minnesota.

Quote Originally Posted by ByMySword View Post
    Nah, not me. I am always messy in my private space, but try to keep the areas I share with others tidy.

You know you are an INFJ when you judge people within a fragment of a second and then beat yourself up for being so overly judgmental.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE

Quote Originally Posted by conrad View Post
    ...you really know you are INFJ when you know you have to get out of a bad relationship but can't find the courage to beak it off.
    no. thats " you know you're a coward when.... "
    I N V I C T U S

Senior Mugwump Array Apollanaut's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp

You know you're an INFJ because you want to keep doing "one more thing and one more thing" which may make you chronically late.
    INFJ 9w1 sx/sp/so

"A wizard is never late. Nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to." - Gandalf The Grey

And if I only could,
    I'd make a deal with God,
    And I'd get him to swap our places,
    Be running up that road,
    Be running up that hill,
    With no problems.

- Kate Bush

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Lotr246 View Post
    You know you're an INFJ when your writing style is the most abstract of the types.

You know you're an INFJ when it's difficult for you to provide concrete examples of your insights.
    Actually, my writing isn't abstract at all. However, it is not overly detailed. What I will say is that it is always full of figurative language that has been carefully placed. I think that's because I think figuratively? Such that everything is in someway like or related to everything else. As abstract as that sounds, in writing (at least with essays and stories), it becomes much more concise, precise, and with an attempt to ground the abstract firmly in the real world.

The second part, yes I agree that it's difficult off the top of my head. I usually have to sit and think about it for a while before I can provide anything concrete. My thought process is very, very slow in that realm compared to everything else. However, I do enjoy explaining the "why's" and "how's" once I've figured it all out.

Quote Originally Posted by ByMySword View Post
    Nah, I have a little worn track through the middle of the room where I can walk. Everywhere else is a wreck, though, I do try to make sure breakable things are at least piled on the tables and not on the floor where I'll probably step on them.

Quote Originally Posted by Apollanaut View Post
    You know you're an INFJ because you want to keep doing "one more thing and one more thing" which may make you chronically late.
    Yep.
    "I took the one less traveled by,
    And that has made all the difference."

Robert Frost