User Tag List

Page 121 of 235 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123131171221 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 2345

Thread: You know you're an INFJ when...

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Peguy View Post
    Yeah I have a good example of this. When I was ten I wrote a series of short stories conerning geopolitical events during the first decade of the 21st century. It involved events like a resurgent Russia enforcing its will on former Soviet republics via military power, allied with China against America and NATO. This eventually lead to something of a new Cold War; and one of the first actions done by the Americans to maintain it's global position was to invade Iraq and Iran.

You must have been an extremely precocious ten-year-old.

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Lightyear View Post
    ... when you get bored easily if there is no new input of ideas, new (often slightly off-the-wall) experiences, interesting conversations etc.

... when you love doing the dishes or other mindless manual tasks because it gives you the opportunity to think about things deeply.
    Oh my goodness, yes. Work needs to be either really interesting or completely mindless. Anything in-between, things that require brain power and energy but aren't particularly stimulating, are HUGE stumbling blocks for me.

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    9w1

.......when you tell someone about your feelings and it comes out sounding so cliche, but you can't help it because its the truth!!!!
    +1

And I think its from our not-as-natural-at-poetry-like-NFPs-ness, we say out feelings like we feel them without any colorful metaphors.
    'Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and its better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.' - Marilyn Monroe

This is who I am, escapist, paradise-seeker.
    -Nightwish

Anthropology Major out of Hamline University. St. Paul, Minnesota.

Senior Member Array IrishStallion819's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

when you'd rather eat your lunch alone sitting in your car in the parking lot than be around others
    yes, or i'll add "rather eat at home, than go out to eat with your friends and eat in public". I always never had a really big appetite when I ate in the company of others; atleast in a very public, uncomfortable setting.. oh, especially if i'm sitting in a way where others are intensively "watching" me eat.. lolz thats the worst.
    "People often Find out the truth, when its too late!!!"

Introverted (I) 78.79% Intuitive (N) 61.54% Feeling (F) 65.85% Judging (J) 60.53%

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

... you express your real emotions for a person and then immediately worry that you're smothering them.
    INFJ
    4w5

Senior Member Array Winds of Thor's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Peguy View Post
    You know you're INFJ if you're able to relate to Martin Buber's description of being stuck on a narrow ridge; which means being secure in the absolute insecurity of the ones fate and/or the fate of the universe as a whole. Yeah I know, it makes no logical sense - that's the point!
    This is what brings out feeling. ---Confirmed?

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Skyward View Post
    Perfectly true for me, too! I have a HARD side (I can really chew people out and be completely detached from the situation), a gross side (I can talk about nearly anything comfortably.... just need to figure out what other people can handle.) and then the apparently cute/innocent side.

Though reading this thread I wonder if I have any F at all. I cant read people in the slightest and the personality 'vibe' feels extremely watered down. Though.... I guess it might just be adolescence. Really the only thing I don't connect with is anything with acutely reading people. Practice Makes Perfect situation?

I gotta be an F though, being a T just sounds dry and horrible!
    I understand that...and I would add that they, although not as keenly aware of their emotions as you of their inner feelings (you have that ability)...they do have feelings...It may seem difficult to resist this 'management of power' you have. Abuse can appear legitimized through using your vision into them while not considering their nearsightedness. They are others who do have feelings too and might not see things in the visionary context you described.

Loyalty is important and a deep thing. I understand those who appear more superficial may not have the depth of loyalty and empathy for others or you...leaving you feeling shorted and without a true friend. I understand that and have felt hurt accordingly. Your friend, (you may question that)..lol that's understandable...A

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Angry Ayrab View Post
    You guys need to learn how to use emoticons/smilies.
    They don't need to they're genuine!

Temporal Mechanic. Array Lexicon's Avatar
    MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by IrishStallion819 View Post
    yes, or i'll add "rather eat at home, than go out to eat with your friends and eat in public". I always never had a really big appetite when I ate in the company of others; atleast in a very public, uncomfortable setting.. oh, especially if i'm sitting in a way where others are intensively "watching" me eat.. lolz thats the worst.
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

You know you're an INFJ when your writing style is the most abstract of the types.

You know you're an INFJ when it's difficult for you to provide concrete examples of your insights.