• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] You know you're an INFJ when...

Nico_D

The Lost One
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
You know you're an INFJ because there's no surprises. Which is fine because you don't really like them. But you would still like to be surprised so that you could feel what other people feel when things happen out of nowhere.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Because of the transformative nature of Ni. Often times you question how many more times you're going to change your worldview of things before you are content. But most likely never.

Ni turns into Ne and Ne turns into Ni when both are pressed towards infinity.

Nothing blows your mind anymore. (Lol kidding)

Nico_D

The Lost One
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
(Lol kidding)

Well, not by much. Very few things do anymore. Almost everything can be foreseen, everything has happened before and all the subsequent occurrences are just slight variations if not exact replications.

Oh the joy when something manages to blow my mind.

SearchingforPeace

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Well, not by much. Very few things do anymore. Almost everything can be foreseen, everything has happened before and all the subsequent occurrences are just slight variations if not exact replications.

Oh the joy when something manages to blow my mind.

Exactly. Learning something truly new, something that takes more than a few minutes to put into my established array of knowledge, is beautiful and joyous.

I love when someone says something or I read something and it sets up a entirely new pattern or interpretation. O the joy of the flash of insight, o the incredible happiness of finding something you didn't know you didn't know..... pure heaven.

raissaroars

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You know you're an INFJ when, for a quite long time, you thought you were too strange to exist.
When you think you've felt every feeling there is in the world, for you absorb what everyone around is you feeling.
When you spend hours just thinking about a single subject without even realizing and forget you were alive.

Or is it just me?

á´…eparted

passages
You know you're an INFJ when, for a quite long time, you thought you were too strange to exist.
When you think you've felt every feeling there is in the world, for you absorb what everyone around is you feeling.
When you spend hours just thinking about a single subject without even realizing and forget you were alive.

Or is it just me?

It's quite common. Particularly around here.

her-space-holiday

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You get sucked into all the terrible things happening in the world and the news, and just cannot stop obsessing over the violence, the atrocities, disease, cruelty, and how painful and beautiful existence in and of itself is and then proceed have an existential crisis over it about once a month or so, or whenever you see roadkill on the side of the highway.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
When you have to defend from what's real and what's fake to you to the point where people no longer care about the issue and you still do, AND making sure that is doesn't happen in the future because time is irrelevant, it's what people have in their heads that stresses you out so much.

...I'm going to retake an enneagram test.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
When this is secretly your theme song:

Masokissed

Spoiled Brat 🍒
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
When you have big hands.

Permabanned
wen u esplein ao nessassari it waz dose hendful amount of taimes u hed 2 dor slem deez reely bad ppls from ur lyf obvsly omiting de shity person u was 2 dem inb4 it end ao u conveenantli twisted it in ior maind 2 meik dem look bad insted.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
wen u esplein ao nessassari it waz dose hendful amount of taimes u hed 2 dor slem deez reely bad ppls from ur lyf obvsly omiting de shity person u was 2 dem inb4 it end ao u conveenantli twisted it in ior maind 2 meik dem look bad insted.

Hell yeah. ^ Passive-aggression ftw.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
you post on this thread.

Punderstorm

Wallflower power!
MBTI Type
INxP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You know that you're an INFJ when you're an INFJ. You have to pass through iniation first :D

Kelly777

MBTI Type
Infj
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
When you have to explain to management that the issue is not that you didn't look. It's that you don't see things...in the physical world.