User Tag List

Page 116 of 235 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116117118126166216 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 2345

Thread: You know you're an INFJ when...

  1. #1151
    ByMySword
    Guest

    Default

    I read recently that we have an ISFJ suit?

    Does anyone have any opinion as to whether this is accurate?

    It actually kind of made sense to me.

  2. #1152
    Senior Member Array IrishStallion819's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    219

    Default

    ^ Well I don't know for sure but I brother originally thought I was an ISFJ.... SO, their may be something to that.. Probably, because this world is so fast paced and I feel like I need to bring more of an "S" out, in regards to interacting with people. So, in a more social (non serious) situation, I'm more of an ISFJ... you could say maybe And when I have time to think and interact with couple or just one person..More of the INFJ comes out.. US INFJs have a tendancy to try to put on many personality "Faces"..
    "People often Find out the truth, when its too late!!!"

    Introverted (I) 78.79% Intuitive (N) 61.54% Feeling (F) 65.85% Judging (J) 60.53%

  3. #1153
    Senior Member Array
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    761

    Default

    A questionaire, hmm.

    Quote Originally Posted by ByMySword View Post
    Does it take you awhile to open up to people? I'm slow with people, yes.. And rather guarded.
    Has someone ever mentioned to you how you're very guarded and don't let anyone in? Only my mother, no one else has mentioned this. But I tend chatter pretty much irl, so maybe it fools people.
    If so, would you say you almost present yourself as an NT? Umm.. I don't think so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotr246 View Post
    Yes, sometimes I come off as an INTJ. I've run into problems with this because sometimes when I meet people for the first time I'm very open, but then when I see them again later I'm definitely more guarded or focused on something else at the time.
    +1
    Also when a group of people gather, who haven't met each other before, I tend to take a more vocal stance. And then fade to the background as time passes.

    - ...would you say you almost present yourself as an NT?
    - I read recently that we have an ISFJ suit?
    - Does anyone have any opinion as to whether this is accurate?

    Kinda makes sense to me also. I don't think I come off as NT-ish because:
    Actually the way I come off first, seems to be a shy, quiet, nice girl. And pretty soft, calm tempered, considerate? I know this because I've had a lot of people commenting later how shocked they were when '..and then you just said that.. climbed through the window.. told those guys to f* off.. but at first you.. blah blah..' But people do seem to think that I'm smart, mainly because I'm curious.

    I don't get it. Maybe I hold back too much.

  4. #1154
    ByMySword
    Guest

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by IrishStallion819 View Post
    ^ Well I don't know for sure but I brother originally thought I was an ISFJ.... SO, their may be something to that.. Probably, because this world is so fast paced and I feel like I need to bring more of an "S" out, in regards to interacting with people. So, in a more social (non serious) situation, I'm more of an ISFJ... you could say maybe And when I have time to think and interact with couple or just one person..More of the INFJ comes out.. US INFJs have a tendancy to try to put on many personality "Faces"..
    Omfg!!!! Yes to the putting on too many faces.

    I just wish I could take all the good traits from other types and add them to myself. lol

  5. #1155

    Default

    Four months old and this thread is still kicking. Take from that what you will.

    Personally, I'd like to stab it to death.
    "There is no god; there is only us. Savage and fragile."

  6. #1156
    Earth Exalted Array Thursday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE
    Posts
    3,943

    Default

    Crazy train of thought = Ni

    " and the train kept a rollin' "
    I N V I C T U S

  7. #1157
    Badoom~ Array Skyward's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Posts
    1,087

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thursday View Post
    Crazy train of thought = Ni

    " and the train kept a rollin' "
    QFT

    My journal is a metaphor for pinball
    'Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and its better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.' - Marilyn Monroe

    This is who I am, escapist, paradise-seeker.
    -Nightwish

    Anthropology Major out of Hamline University. St. Paul, Minnesota.

  8. #1158
    Sniffles
    Guest

    Default

    You know you're an INFJ if you have a hero complex.

  9. #1159
    ByMySword
    Guest

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by Peguy View Post
    You know you're an INFJ if you have a hero complex.
    Affirmative

  10. #1160
    Badoom~ Array Skyward's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Posts
    1,087

    Default

    You know you're an INFJ if you have a hero complex.
    +1

    Its how I deal with deaths of favorite characters in books.

    You know you're an INFJ when sometimes you feel what you see or hear et c is only almost there, but when you read a book it seems more real than reality.

    ( Maybe that's Ns in general )
    'Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and its better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.' - Marilyn Monroe

    This is who I am, escapist, paradise-seeker.
    -Nightwish

    Anthropology Major out of Hamline University. St. Paul, Minnesota.

Similar Threads

  1. You know your'e an XX when you ?
    By lkpo14 in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-14-2016, 09:02 PM
  2. [INFP] You know you're an INFP when...
    By Lotr246 in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 457
    Last Post: 10-31-2015, 01:43 AM
  3. [INTP] You know you're an INTP when...
    By Martoon in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 174
    Last Post: 01-10-2011, 01:14 AM
  4. [ENFP] You know you're an ENFP when...
    By phoenix13 in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 242
    Last Post: 08-18-2010, 12:37 AM
  5. [ENFJ] You know you're an ENFJ when...
    By Leysing in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 08-10-2009, 01:05 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO