User Tag List

Page 105 of 235 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115155205 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 2345

Thread: You know you're an INFJ when...

Glycerine

Do you guys ever have a problem having both a cluttered internal world and external world at the same time? I'm such a big procrastinator and am constantly changing my mind about things.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx

Quote Originally Posted by IDK123 View Post
    Do you guys ever have a problem having both a cluttered internal world and external world at the same time? I'm such a big procrastinator and am constantly changing my mind about things.
    Absolutely, which is actually kind of odd because clutter/procrastination is usually attributed to P types.

In my case it's organized clutter and planned procrastination, though. What I mean is, even if my living space looks cluttered or messy, I know exactly where everything is, and to me it's generally systematic in some way. (To me and only me. ) In terms of procrastination, I tend to put off projects until the last couple of days as opposed to the last couple of hours. Once I'm within my designated time frame I get things done rapidly and usually have leftover time afterwards, which often ends up getting used to check it all over a million times before the deadline.

Am I alone in this weird half-baked clutter/procrastination habit?

Oh, and as far as indecisiveness is concerned, I'm totally in the same boat. I'm constantly changing my mind as I take in new information, and to others it seems like I'm just aimless when in fact I'm being meticulous about it. Recent example: I'm a college sophomore and it took me until literally a couple days ago to finally decide on a major. I get teased about it quite a bit. :rolli:
    MBTI: ENFJ | Enneagram: 4w5

Glycerine

Quote Originally Posted by PureWhispers View Post
    Absolutely, which is actually kind of odd because clutter/procrastination is usually attributed to P types.

In my case it's organized clutter and planned procrastination, though. What I mean is, even if my living space looks cluttered or messy, I know exactly where everything is, and to me it's generally systematic in some way. (To me and only me. ) In terms of procrastination, I tend to put off projects until the last couple of days as opposed to the last couple of hours. Once I'm within my designated time frame I get things done rapidly and usually have leftover time afterwards, which often ends up getting used to check it all over a million times before the deadline.

Oh, and as far as indecisiveness is concerned, I'm totally in the same boat. I'm constantly changing my mind as I take in new information, and to others it seems like I'm just aimless when in fact I'm being meticulous about it. Recent example: I'm a college sophomore and it took me until literally a couple days ago to finally decide on a major. I get teased about it quite a bit. :rolli:

That's so comforting! Most of it is the same for me except I take the procrastination a step further sometimes. I started a 230 point project at like 9 pm the night before it was due... haha. I got 223 on it miraculously. Also I would write papers at like 3 in the morning... not good, haha.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by PureWhispers View Post

I do the same thing. If I'm going to be lazy, I might as well be calculating about it.
    "I took the one less traveled by,
    And that has made all the difference."

Robert Frost

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    9w1

I need the project to stay active in my head in order to work on it. Otherwise I forget about it. Its hard to keep boring things in my head when there is more interesting stuff to do
    'Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and its better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.' - Marilyn Monroe

This is who I am, escapist, paradise-seeker.
    -Nightwish

Anthropology Major out of Hamline University. St. Paul, Minnesota.

Senior Mugwump Array Apollanaut's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Skyward View Post
    You know you're an INFJ when you're fascinated with religions, beliefs, superstition, mythology, et cetera.
    Yup.
    INFJ 9w1 sx/sp/so

"A wizard is never late. Nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to." - Gandalf The Grey

And if I only could,
    I'd make a deal with God,
    And I'd get him to swap our places,
    Be running up that road,
    Be running up that hill,
    With no problems.

- Kate Bush

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by sade View Post
    It probably has something to do with the fact that at home I'm expected to be more P-ish.. I get nagged for the J tendencies (and F, but I defend those ferociously). I should be more like my ESTP brother. Sigh.
    How interesting! I get the same nagging form my ENTP partner - to be more spontaneous (P) and less sensitive (F).

I often reply that I can be very spontaneous if I have sufficient advanced warning

Not much I can do about the sensitivity though, and believe me I've tried and tried not to react when he is less than polite to me
    INFJ 9w1 sx/sp/so

"A wizard is never late. Nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to." - Gandalf The Grey

And if I only could,
    Be running up that road,
    Be running up that hill,
    With no problems.

- Kate Bush

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    9w1

How interesting! I get the same nagging form my ENTP partner - to be more spontaneous (P) and less sensitive (F).

I often reply that I can be very spontaneous if I have sufficient advanced warning

Not much I can do about the sensitivity though, and believe me I've tried and tried not to react when he is less than polite to me
    I think INFJs are spontaneous if they know what their getting into, at least
    'Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and its better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.' - Marilyn Monroe

This is who I am, escapist, paradise-seeker.
    -Nightwish

Anthropology Major out of Hamline University. St. Paul, Minnesota.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Skyward View Post
    I think INFJs are spontaneous if they know what their getting into, at least
    I think we'd be a lot less sensitive if people always took our feelings into account
    INFJ 9w1 sx/sp/so

And if I only could,
    Be running up that road,
    Be running up that hill,
    With no problems.

- Kate Bush

Sniffles

Quote Originally Posted by IDK123 View Post
    Yes and no. Work is one of the few places where I'm thoroughly organized. It's odds how so many of my co-workers depend on me for stuff. Overall I could say that my sense of organization is flexible; so even if there's a mess, I can still find things often.