• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] Ideal Job?

Froody Blue Gem

Necromancing Scapelamb
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I dream of being a filmeditor and being involved with the creative process of making a film. It is fun but very hard work and the editors stay with the movie from pre production until post production. It is great picking and choosing what footage will stay and what will go.

I love having control over that and adding my own spin on splicing all of the footage together. I can be a little slower in doing so but slow and steady can win the race. I have been interested in this for a long time and know how to use some editing software such as Sony Vegas and Final Cut. Working with and helping animals is also a field I am interested in but the film is something that I am interested in more on a fulltime sort of basis.

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
Globe Trotting Entrepreneur, Philanthropist, Explorer, Producer, & Consultant. Really boost the Jack of all Trades numbers.

Non_xsense

MBTI Type
Fool
I dream of being a filmeditor and being involved with the creative process of making a film. It is fun but very hard work and the editors stay with the movie from pre production until post production. It is great picking and choosing what footage will stay and what will go.

I love having control over that and adding my own spin on splicing all of the footage together. I can be a little slower in doing so but slow and steady can win the race. I have been interested in this for a long time and know how to use some editing software such as Sony Vegas and Final Cut. Working with and helping animals is also a field I am interested in but the film is something that I am interested in more on a fulltime sort of basis.

what stopped you? specially in this age when adquiring all those stuff is cheap as hell or free if you pirated software.
You would be surprise how hard beethoven or chopin worked to create something that nobody can match.

Froody Blue Gem

Necromancing Scapelamb
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
what stopped you? specially in this age when adquiring all those stuff is cheap as hell or free if you pirated software.
You would be surprise how hard beethoven or chopin worked to create something that nobody can match.

Nothing "stopped" me exactly. I'm still taking courses though. I know to get a good job in that field, it requires a degree. It is a competitive field but right now, I am doing more clerical work while simultaneously taking courses.