• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] Top 3 reasons for why NFs suck...

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
HA! You claim we're so arrogant when an NT started the top three reasons NTs suck, now...it's your turn!!!

1. They're too afraid to show a little self-pride.
  2. They're so politically correct and worried about offending others.
  3. They think NTs are cold and evil.

Shimpei

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
1. they tend to be oversensitive
2. they tend to be revengeful
3. they tend to dissect every word I say to smell whether there is some hidden agenda or conspiracy going on behind their backs

Lookin4theBestNU

MBTI Type
ENFj
Enneagram
2w3
The great prophecy of the ENFJ has been fulfilled! Bow down before her in her awesomeness:worthy:!
Uberfuhrer said:
HA! You claim we're so arrogant when an NT started the top three reasons NTs suck, now...it's your turn!!!

BTW these suck surely you have something better then that! Bring it :nerd:! I can tell you are a noob at this game ;)!

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The great prophecy of the ENFJ has been fulfilled! Bow down before her in her awesomeness:worthy:!

1. Uses grandiose/epic language far too often for mundane occasions (turning a rather conventional and commonplace life into a microcosm of the universal battle between good and evil / beauty and ugliness)
2. Self-aggrandizing / Self-love ["The love we wish had no name"].
3. GLUTTONOUS VOLUMES OF SMILEY ARMIES LAYING WASTE TO THREADS EVERYWHERE! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

BTW these suck surely you have something better then that! Bring it :nerd:! I can tell you are a noob at this game ;)!

I hope the ones I based on your first quote are more worthy!

But surely we can expect all you transcendental NFs to contribute a LITTLE bit of overworked humility and cynical self-deprecation to the conversation?:D

laughing dolphin

MBTI Type
INFJ
Tendency to rant for long periods about perceived slights, often ending with some variation of, “Oh my GOD, I was just VENTING! Can’t I just VENT without having to hear advice from you?!?”

Absolute conviction in the ability to accurately read others’ feelings and intentions, even when presented with mountains of evidence to the contrary.

Often cause others to walk on eggshells lest an inadvertent comment hurt our widdoe feewings.

I could go on, but I must go make myself some chamomile tea and sit staring into the distance...pensively.

proteanmix

Plumage and Moult
Enneagram
1w2
1. Uses grandiose/epic language far too often for mundane occasions (turning a rather conventional and commonplace life into a microcosm of the universal battle between good and evil / beauty and ugliness)
2. Self-aggrandizing / Self-love ["The love we wish had no name"].
3. GLUTTONOUS VOLUMES OF SMILEY ARMIES LAYING WASTE TO THREADS EVERYWHERE! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

I hope the ones I based on your first quote are more worthy!

But surely we can expect all you transcendental NFs to contribute a LITTLE bit of overworked humility and cynical self-deprecation to the conversation?:D

That one's kinda true, but that's what makes me so special. :party2:

You should hear me describe painting my nails. :happy2:

Brendan

Guerilla Urbanist
MBTI Type
ENFJ

*indignant* I do not fit any of those descriptions :mad:

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
*indignant* I do not fit any of those descriptions :mad:
I have to admit that I do generally try not to offend, so number two has some merit for me.

I am not afraid to show a little self-pride. I tend not to show a lot of self-pride because it can hurt other's feelings or make you a target. But a little . . . I know I rock.

And I know for a fact that NTs are not evil and cold. In fact, I have one for my snuggle buddy.

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
1.) Take EVERYTHING personally
2.) Can read vibes, but cannot always interpret them correctly
3.) Take offense on behalf of loved ones and friends too easily and go into protector mode with violence

Shimpei

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
1.) Take EVERYTHING personally
2.) Can read vibes, but cannot always interpret them correctly
3.) Take offense on behalf of loved ones and friends too easily and go into protector mode with violence

Basically the same as my three items.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
They're too afraid to show a little self-pride.
Have you ever thought about what happens when you do? :cry:

They're so politically correct and worried about offending others.
I can see why you might think that, and I'm sure you have valid reasons for that conclusion. It may be that NFs are willing to forgo PC when the greater good is served. However, I could be completely wrong and should just listen to you. :hug:

They think NTs are cold and evil.
They're not cold and evil, just emotionally and morally challenged. :harhar:

Varelse

Wait, what?
MBTI Type
INTJ
You are absolutely correct.

I've had to unleash :dont: on Elwin sometimes.

KMCE

To a self-identified NF.

1. Think motive is more important than action. e.g. after watching the news about Asian Tsunami someone thinks she is a good person because she wrote some sympathetic words in her blog and burned a pixel candle. Her dad donated to Red Cross and he was hypocritical and did that for tax reasons.

2. Put too much pressure on herself. e.g. try to please and charm everyone while secretly feel bad about herself for her insincerity. The resentment built up and blew up. Blame herself needlessly for her (extremely) good characters.

3. Do not listen to reasons if she believed in something. e.g. from the tarot cards to the Buddha Boy... it could be anything imaginable and unimaginable.

Usehername

On a mission
1. blinded by people's "goodness" when their "badness" is currently overshadowing and obviously needs attention

2. makes everything personal

3. sometimes emotionally suffocating to people around them

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I can see why you might think that, and I'm sure you have valid reasons for that conclusion. It may be that NFs are willing to forgo PC when the greater good is served. However, I could be completely wrong and should just listen to you. :hug:

That would make the world a much better place for you, and especially for me! :worthy:

:tongue:

faith

MBTI Type
INFJ
As Usehername indicated...

We refuse to overlook the good in people, even when they come in packages like Uberfuhrer. :doh:

Lookin4theBestNU

MBTI Type
ENFj
Enneagram
2w3
Top 3 reasons other NFs suck:
1. I know you didn't ask for my help but you are going to get it anyway!
2. I think you suck. I'd like you to go away. I just don't know how to tell you without being "mean". I know I will just avoid you instead of saying it.
3. Poke! What will he do this time? Poke....Yes:happy0065: that got her going! Poke...hmmmm that didn't work. Poke-nudge-Poke Now that was a great reaction it was worth the wait!............... HEY!!! Stop picking on me back-JERK!