User Tag List

First 910111213 Last

Results 101 to 110 of 133

  1. #101
    Resident Snot-Nose GZA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    MBTI
    infp
    Posts
    1,771

    Default

    Schizm, I disagree with the moral standards point of yours. I do not think all NF's have rigid moral standards, but some probably do. For some NFs, people may be expected to live up to standards (although that really sounds like more of an SJ thing), but I think it is more likely an NF would allow others to follow their own moral standards and not force their own standards on other people.

    I personally have a few friends who sleep around, and I personally think that is wrong (somewhat... I don't think its a good thing to do all the time, but once in a while? Sure), but I never judge them because of it. I think that others probably would too...

    Is there an NF who is more likely to be judgemental, and is their one that is less likely?

  2. #102
    Senior Member autumn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    MBTI
    eNFP
    Posts
    106

    Default

    (I apologize; I have no idea how to do the fancy multiple-quotes-in-little-boxes thing.)

    Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer:
    1. They're too afraid to show a little self-pride.
    2. They're so politically correct and worried about offending others.
    3. They think NTs are cold and evil.

    1: I do tend to want my good points and my achievements acknowledged, but when I actually do receive a compliment, I am often startled and overly modest.
    2: Not necessarily politically correct, but yes to being concerned about offending others.
    3: Most definitely not. Some of my dearest and closest companions are NTs, including my spouse.

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Shimpei:
    1. they tend to be oversensitive
    2. they tend to be revengeful
    3. they tend to dissect every word I say to smell whether there is some hidden agenda or conspiracy going on behind their backs

    1: Yes, this is true for me.
    2: No, not vengeful at all. I also think revenge is morally wrong.
    3: Yes, definitely.

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by cafe:
    1.) Take EVERYTHING personally
    2.) Can read vibes, but cannot always interpret them correctly
    3.) Take offense on behalf of loved ones and friends too easily and go into protector mode with violence

    1: Well, I don't take EVERYTHING personally. Just most things.
    2: Yes, this is true for me.
    3: I am protective of my loved ones, but not with violence.

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Xander:
    NF sucks because :-
    #1 Their paranoid without exception!
    #2 Their paranoid about their paranoia.
    #3 They blame their paranoia on others.

    1: Not overly paranoid. Definitely cautious, and maybe a tiny bit paranoid about certain things, but not overly so.
    2: What? Who said?
    3: Hmm, not sure how to respond to this one.

    autumn

  3. #103
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    134

    Default

    Is there an NF who is more likely to be judgemental, and is their one that is less likely?
    Maybe there is. Some of my posts are personal vents that have gone a bit far. Well anyone at an unhealthy level of personality can be very critical of others(myself included*). The example I cited is consistent in one particular person who I do not plan on associating with anymore.
    Last edited by Bellflower; 10-10-2007 at 08:28 AM. Reason: fixed broken quote block

  4. #104
    RETIRED CzeCze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    MBTI
    GONE
    Posts
    9,051

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xander View Post
    NF sucks because :-
    #1 Their paranoid without exception!
    #2 Their paranoid about their paranoia.
    #3 They blame their paranoia on others.
    How did you know????

    ARE YOU SPYING ON ME???? :eek:

  5. #105
    Senior Member Sandy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Posts
    552

    Default

    These are my downfalls, and I'm always working on these to some degree (some have already mentioned these):
    1) Idealizing people and not seeing (or ignoring) the "red flags"
    2) I can take things very personally (attacked) sometimes when no insult was intended at all (I think I drove my old ISTJ boyfriend crazy).
    3) I can be very unorganized, and I have developed systems for just about everything to keep my sanity (mail, paper recycling, filing, pantry, laundry).
    -Sandy
    I - 75% N - 55% F - 55% P - 61%
    Enneagram 4w5

    There is love... in the red letters
    There is truth... in the red letters

  6. #106
    Senior Member OctaviaCaesar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    211

    Default Judgmental NFs

    Almost all the Js I know are more judgmental than the Ps I know, so I would venture a guess that the NFJs typically judge others, maybe before they even realize they have! :blushing:

  7. #107
    Senior Member Sandy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Posts
    552

    Default watched the GOP debates and forgot this...

    Oh yeah...
    4) Procrastination is my middle name
    -Sandy
    I - 75% N - 55% F - 55% P - 61%
    Enneagram 4w5

    There is love... in the red letters
    There is truth... in the red letters

  8. #108
    Junior Member Lone Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    MBTI
    INFP
    Posts
    7

    Wink Three Reasons Why NF's Suck?

    I've noticed a lack of a hate topic against us by the INT band so I've taken the liberty to start one myself. Now I don't know they've chosen to avoid us my guess either they feel making fun of a group almost as large as themselves will bring to many counter-examples to make it fun or they feel it's overdone and have moved on.

    But, let's forget that and get this show on the road, eh.

    No. 1. They're oversensitive about everything no matter if they show it or not.
    No. 2 They're lazy and disorganized (expecially the P.s) and love putting things off to the last minute.
    No. 3 They're in love with love ""OH MY GOD"" and man do they over idealize relationships even the males are females when it comes to love.


    Anybody else got anything else oh yeah before you argue that's not true remember I can only use myself and what I read because I'm horrible at guessing types and they don't do that test down here.

    [Merged threads]
    I wanted to put something funny here but I got lazy so screw it.

    INFP 4w5 Intimate Mercurial, Solitary, Idiosyncratic

  9. #109
    Junior Member Bovinity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    MBTI
    INFP
    Posts
    14

    Default

    This thread brings to mind a Morrissey lyric:

    "They look at you and I, and
    Envy makes them cry, Envy makes them cry"

  10. #110
    `~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    9,849

    Default

    1.) they *feel* they know things (where's the logic behind that?!??)

    2) they view people as potential play things (shiny and new and full of potential)

    3) they secretly hate themselves, albeit only sometimes (because they know themselves too well)
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

    "A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

    "That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

    Veritatem dies aperit

    Ride si sapis

    Intelligentle sparkles

Similar Threads

  1. [SP] Top 3 reasons for why SPs suck...
    By The Ü™ in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 205
    Last Post: 01-07-2013, 09:58 AM
  2. [NT] Top Three Reasons For Why INTs Suck
    By Haight in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 773
    Last Post: 08-29-2012, 06:57 AM
  3. [SJ] Top 3 reasons for why SJs suck...
    By The Ü™ in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 192
    Last Post: 04-05-2011, 07:21 PM
  4. [SJ] Top 3 reasons for why SJs rule...
    By Athenian200 in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-02-2011, 01:11 AM
  5. [NT] Top Three Reasons For Why INTs Rock
    By groovejet02 in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 05-13-2009, 02:06 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO