User Tag List

First 6789 Last

MBTI
    ENXP

Quote Originally Posted by INTJMom View Post
    Hey! Welcome to the forum.

ENFPs are really great. Just hang in there!
    Maybe your online persona doesn't come across with all the charm that you have in person.
    You're funny, right? And enthusiastic about stuff?
    Probably somewhat of a gentleman?
    You need to use real-life venues for that to come across.
    That's my opinion anyway. I could be wrong.
    You’re right; I am often told I am funny. I often try to be. Enthusiastic? Is there any other way to be? As far as gentlemanly I do hold doors open for people, regardless of gender. I am working on the real life venues, but it is hard when only two people ever want to get together with me. And let’s not go into dating… I have no idea what women are looking for these days…I won’t even go there. Big can of worms… Thanks for the input and encouragement!

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Reisende View Post
    You’re right; I am often told I am funny. I often try to be. Enthusiastic? Is there any other way to be? As far as gentlemanly I do hold doors open for people, regardless of gender. I am working on the real life venues, but it is hard when only two people ever want to get together with me. And let’s not go into dating… I have no idea what women are looking for these days…I won’t even go there. Big can of worms… Thanks for the input and encouragement!
    My husband's son (previous marriage) is an ENFP and I absolutely adore him!

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    Booo

*[Note to self: Don't ask ENFPs for directions]
    *[New Goal: Be more like Han Solo]

Permabanned
    MBTI
    (y)
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTP

hahahahahaaaaaaa

Permabanned
    MBTI
    (y)
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTP

i think enfps are some of the most soft hearted ppl out there. at one point in there life, TOO soft hearted. and got hurt by that. hence, they had to toughen themselves up. Therefore they expect you to do the same. plus they NEED freedom more than any other type.

MBTI
    ENfP
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by BlownAway View Post
    I'm usually annoyed with "weakness" in men I'm dating because I'm "weak" in a sense myself..or sensitive and emotional might be a better expression. I don't like this side of myself, and therefore I don't want a partner to show this side either. He should be strong where I'm weak and the opposite. But when it comes to men in general and women, I don't care.
    I agree. I can't deal with extraverted, gushy guys.

Actually, it's not so much helplessness/"weakness" that bothers me. It's more like...stupidity and taking my aid for granted that would piss me off. They have to at least try to work things out first. How do they expect to survive on their own? They can't keep relying on others. It pisses me off when people don't know things that are common knowledge, especially things which can be quickly figured out themselves using reasoning/logic and experimenting. In my opinion, knowing some things about the world and your surroundings should be your responsibility if you are a priviliged citizen. The other day, I heard a non-immigrant chick say "Hey, this city is an ISLAND?? I didn't know that." I was SO PISSED.
    sparkly sparkly rainbow excretions

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    holy shit am I a feeler?
    if you like my avatar, it's because i took it myself! : D

WTF is this dude saying? A Schnitzel's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Socionics
    B.S.

Quote Originally Posted by niffer View Post
    The other day, I heard a non-immigrant chick say "Hey, this city is an ISLAND?? I didn't know that." I was SO PISSED.
    Vancouver's an island?
    Since when?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

this may be true for you (it is for me but for women). but all ENFPs... not necessarily.
    "Honest differences are often a healthy sign of progress. "

"You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty."

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind."

Mahatma Gandhi

Enneagram: 9w1

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

well...i've never been with a guy who wasn't completely self reliant...but...i think i kinda find it attractive when they're not...maybe because i can relate to it...i like it when people are absent minded like me...i think i would've liked it....and i like sensitivity...but...yeah...not too much...and not more then me.

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by BlownAway View Post
    I'm usually annoyed with "weakness" in men I'm dating because I'm "weak" in a sense myself..or sensitive and emotional might be a better expression. I don't like this side of myself, and therefore I don't want a partner to show this side either. He should be strong where I'm weak and the opposite.
    Yea, I definitely agree with this. I am truly an extremely sensitive/emotional/dependent person. But a lot of people don't know this about me, other than my truest bluest friends. And it's because I often feel this way, but don't ever act out on it. I go to great lengths to be strong and independent, not just because I don't want to be seen as "weak", but because having that sense of independence means a lot to me, when deep down I feel emotional and "weak". So if my significant other becomes really emotional or starts to look to me for every idea, plan of action, etc. I get super annoyed. I think it's because I try so hard to be strong and, 1: I feel they are being insensitive or are just completely clueless to the fact that I really do NOT enjoy making all the decisions and if they really knew me they would know that my hard exterior is really a bit of a facade. And 2: If I have to work so hard at staying in control and being responsible, then they should have to work just as hard and stop relying on me.
    Rain makes applesauce