• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Introverted Intuitionists' eyes/Tell-tale signs?

Anja

MBTI Type
INFP
It's tres kewl to "hit wavelenths"

ZAP!

Lalaru

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Oh, I never notice such things, probably because I do not look into the eyes of others very often. When I do make eye contact I am so preoccupied with maintaining it, I do not get readings of people. I just want to them to think I am interested or paying attention...

But I think my eyes are rather dull and lifeless most of the time, unless I am thinking about something interesting. I am always sleepy and uninterested, so you know... I do not think it would be very obvious I was an INFP.

sciski

MBTI Type
NSFW
Enneagram
6w7
Hmmm, is this something you can notice from the Videos of Type thread?

niki

MBTI Type
INFP
and should you just give them this MBTI test result description to make them understand why they often see us as a "vacant" or probably even misunderstand us as being "idiot or retarded" by NOT able to focus/concentrate with our looks ?
will it be effective to make them understand more about "us" , and the difference with them? or not?
'cuz sometimes, no, often i'm just so frustrated that those people just don't 'get' us!
and i feel like i wanna smack 'em with these MBTI test & description papers.
what do u think about it, guys?

ThePenIsMightier

MBTI Type
xNFJ
It's funny, I don't exactly want to be understood by everyone. Makes the connections with people who "get me" a lot more special.

I don't know about the whole "eyes" thing either. I mean yes, I do have to pay attention when I'm talking to someone to make sure they know I'm engaged in the conversation. I have been known to kind of fade out of conversations though, in my own little world. Then get asked a question and improvise a terrible answer. That and like last night, hanging out with a few friends after a party I ended up zoning out looking at a poster on my friends wall for about 15 minutes. So it's more of a problem of daydreaming I guess, which may explain the eyes thing. Way to go...I start the paragraph in disagreement than end up kind of agreeing at the end. I love it.