User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Introverted Intuitionists' eyes/Tell-tale signs?

It's tres kewl to "hit wavelenths"

"No ray of sunshine is ever lost, but the green which it awakes into existence needs time to sprout, and it is not always granted to the sower to see the harvest. All work that is worth anything is done in faith." - Albert Schweitzer

Oh, I never notice such things, probably because I do not look into the eyes of others very often. When I do make eye contact I am so preoccupied with maintaining it, I do not get readings of people. I just want to them to think I am interested or paying attention...

But I think my eyes are rather dull and lifeless most of the time, unless I am thinking about something interesting. I am always sleepy and uninterested, so you know... I do not think it would be very obvious I was an INFP.

Hmmm, is this something you can notice from the Videos of Type thread?

and should you just give them this MBTI test result description to make them understand why they often see us as a "vacant" or probably even misunderstand us as being "idiot or retarded" by NOT able to focus/concentrate with our looks ?
    will it be effective to make them understand more about "us" , and the difference with them? or not?
    'cuz sometimes, no, often i'm just so frustrated that those people just don't 'get' us!
    and i feel like i wanna smack 'em with these MBTI test & description papers.
    what do u think about it, guys?

It's funny, I don't exactly want to be understood by everyone. Makes the connections with people who "get me" a lot more special.

I don't know about the whole "eyes" thing either. I mean yes, I do have to pay attention when I'm talking to someone to make sure they know I'm engaged in the conversation. I have been known to kind of fade out of conversations though, in my own little world. Then get asked a question and improvise a terrible answer. That and like last night, hanging out with a few friends after a party I ended up zoning out looking at a poster on my friends wall for about 15 minutes. So it's more of a problem of daydreaming I guess, which may explain the eyes thing. Way to go...I start the paragraph in disagreement than end up kind of agreeing at the end. I love it.