User Tag List

12 Last

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

Default ENFP female impersonation

I found this pretty funny. Especially her facial expressions... I definitely make those. LOL
    She has other types on her youtube, if you're curious.
    "..But my dreaming self refuses to be consoled."- M.Atwood
    tumblr | instagram

Let me count the ways Betty Blue's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Well i'm really not sure how ENFP that actually was but the face pulling made me howl with laughter.
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"
    Likes Lia_kat liked this post

Permabanned

I loled at the ISFJ impersonation. That is so accurate. Having been around them for so long I can say that she got it great.

INFJ was so annoying that I couldn't watch all of it. Hold on the ego trip. Damn, no wonder some hate INFJs.

INFP was funny to watch wobble all over the place jumping from good to bad stuff all the time.

ENFP was tiring to follow. Used to date someone like that, in my teens. God, I was always 5 steps behind and tired before the whole thing ended.
    Likes Lia_kat liked this post

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by HelenOfTroy View Post
    Well i'm really not sure how ENFP that actually was but the face pulling made me howl with laughter.
    That was my favorite too. I'm not as hyper (maybe it's my enneagram?) but I am VERY silly and goofy like that and do similar facial expressions, haha.
    tumblr | instagram

Dream without Hesitation Dreamer's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    297 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

I believe I stumbled across this before. Don't remember anything detailed about it but remember I found it amusing. I'll have another look
    The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams
    -Eleanor Roosevelt

Let me count the ways Betty Blue's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by florpoetis View Post
    That was my favorite too. I'm not as hyper (maybe it's my enneagram?) but I am VERY silly and goofy like that and do similar facial expressions, haha.
    I'm actually no where near as goofy as that, i'm much more serious. I'd say i'm more sparkly than bouncy too. If that makes sense. I can be high energy, but in a different way, i'm more stressy I think though i'm often very laid back in ways that people do not expect. Like when something breaks i'm pretty chilled about it, the usual response is laughter (after checking people are ok ofc ).
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by HelenOfTroy View Post
    Like when something breaks i'm pretty chilled about it, the usual response is laughter (after checking people are ok ofc ).
    Totally me, lol. I have also mastered the art of timed humor.. My friends know my craziness but laugh their asses off when I say or do certain quirky things when they least expect it. Like BAM! It's hilarious.
    tumblr | instagram

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

Thumbs down

Hey, we are not inarticulate! Like, like, like, like! if I had a dime for every time she used that word, I could pay a professional assassin to kill her!
    What the Hell! A lot of us are good with improv and very energizing public speakers. No, this doesn't gel with me at all.If you want to see Ne in action, see George Carlin. ENFP is a philosopher/clown, not an assclown! Ne is never non-sequitur. It is one thing leading to another and it's amazing!
    And she couldn't come up with one interesting thing to say! Which ENFP ever had a problem with making people laugh, without having to stoop to pulling faces like Jim Carrey!
    When you are joyous, look deep into your heart and you shall find it is only that which has given you sorrow that is giving you joy.
    When you are sorrowful look again in your heart, and you shall see that in truth you are weeping for that which has been your delight.

-Kahlil Gibran in The Prophet

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Mvika View Post
    Hey, we are not inarticulate! Like, like, like, like! if I had a dime for every time she used that word, I could pay a professional assassin to kill her!
    What the Hell! A lot of us are good with improv and very energizing public speakers. No, this doesn't gel with me at all.If you want to see Ne in action, see George Carlin. ENFP is a philosopher/clown, not an assclown! Ne is never non-sequitur. It is one thing leading to another and it's amazing!
    And she couldn't come up with one interesting thing to say! Which ENFP ever had a problem with making people laugh, without having to stoop to pulling faces like Jim Carrey!

I agree. I was not fond of all those likes either and we CAN be extremely articulate. George Carlin is amazing. I just found it funny because of her randomness/silliness/goofiness, I can relate to that.
    tumblr | instagram
    Likes Mvika liked this post

I endured 24 seconds, where's my medal?
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.