User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    ENFP

Question

I wish I met an ENFP, or any NF for that matter! Where do you find them???????
    Om–ba–ara–minaya–sabaha
    4w5 sx/so/sp

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    IEE

Out of some of the people I hang out with in real life, Kyuuei, Hexis, and I all coincidentally are the same personality type.

Quite random but effectively awesome.

Because you can't spell "Slaughter" without "Laughter"

MBTI
    INFP

I like ENFPs but don't depend on them to do much followthrough. For years I never knew where my daughter was working/living next. She's a super catylyst for motivating other people and bursting with good spirit and ideas and enthusiasm. Her heart is genuine and good. Funny as heck. Charismatic.

I like to think of her as an improved version of myself.

But that's just mom-speak.
    "No ray of sunshine is ever lost, but the green which it awakes into existence needs time to sprout, and it is not always granted to the sower to see the harvest. All work that is worth anything is done in faith." - Albert Schweitzer

MBTI
    EXXP

Quote Originally Posted by Anja View Post
    I like ENFPs but don't depend on them to do much followthrough. For years I never knew where my daughter was working/living next. She's a super catylyst for motivating other people and bursting with good spirit and ideas and enthusiasm. Her heart is genuine and good. Funny as heck. Charismatic.

I like to think of her as an improved version of myself.

But that's just mom-speak.

Oh man, I wish my parents would look at me this way

Yeah, I have my flaws, but I have good stuff too
    "My mom told me there was a weirdo on every bus, but I never could find him." Emo Phillips

Luv em. I seem to surround myself with ENFPs... most of my close friends are NFs anyway but I have a few that are ENFPs. They make me more extroverted, and I usually feel a major connection with them.
    The only problem is they can be flaky. I love being around them and enjoy them so much, but they are hard to pin down.

heart on fire

Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    You say all the stuff I filter from the world...

You say all the stuff I filter from the world...
    Yes, agree ENFP wear and do on the outside all the stuff I tend to hide from prying eyes (unless I've had way too much caffiene) and it is disconcerting at times.

The only other thing is I find ENFP hard to get to truly know and close to, they give the same signals I would if I were truly interested in deeper friendship but they aren't so that's perplexing and confusing.

MBTI
    NeFi
    Enneagram
    4w3

Quote Originally Posted by soleil View Post
    I wish I met an ENFP, or any NF for that matter! Where do you find them???????
    try a drama class or something. i'm in uni and they tend to flock to the arts, including the social sciences. i'm sure you know an NF, you just don't know that they are an NF.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    IEE

My wife is an INFP.

She said the best thing about me is my strong values.

She said the worst thing about me is that I allow the opinions of others to affect me so much.

Fair enough.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Icebluejanuary View Post
    I've been married to an ENFP for 10 years. I'll just say it's been an adventure. Whirlwind is the best way I can explain it. He gets very excited about things asks me to get involved and before I know it I've done research on a topic or invested myself in his project and boom he's off on another big idea or project. Since we've been married he has had 9 different jobs and he's been licensed or certified to do 3 complete different careers and he's even opened up his own business.

But, he's my soul mate. He encourages me to try new things and go to new places. He makes me laugh. I know he is loyal to me and he loves me. And I also know whatever life throws at us, he'll be able to talk our way out of it.
    so FUNNY! i really didn't know that was an enfp thing! i have had SO many business ideas...always coming up with a plan...so funny
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

When they are overly extroverted I avoid them like the plague (but that's just me not liking overly E people), but when they actually listen to me it's pretty good. I see a lot of similarities and a lot of differences, none of which really matter or get in the way in a friendship. It's different enough to keep a friendship interesting and also feels like a concrete relationship due to the similarities (not having to wonder how to deal with them). However, a lot of ENFPs I know have way too many friends and I often feel unimportant. The unhealthy ones seem to have a bad habit of getting into a lot of terrible relationships and not seeing the obvious of how bad it is. Then after they break up with them after two days they come and whine to me about it. I'm not saying ALL ENFPs do this, but you get the idea.

When you guys are healthy, it's great.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)