User Tag List

12311 Last

MBTI
    Infp

Question Are INFJs jealous of INFPs?

This thread isn't meant to hurt anyone's feelings, just a question. I know it's human nature to be jealous in small ways, but could the way an infp reacts to life make an infj jealous -- and if so, what would the reactions be from the infj. I don't think theyd ever come right out snd say that they were jealous, so what would they do or how would they act instead?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/so

No. Just no to everything here.

lol
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke
    Likes Masokissed liked this post

MBTI
    Infp

Ok... sorry I asked.

Quote Originally Posted by Virgo1987 View Post
    Ok... sorry I asked.
    I think people get jealous of people.
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke
    Likes Masokissed liked this post

breaking out of my cocoon SearchingforPeace's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE None

Perhaps this was merely a projection on your part .... are you jealous of INFJs?
    Quote Originally Posted by Archilochus
    The fox knows many things--the hedgehog one big one.
    And I am not a hedgehog......

-------------------

Jesus said "Blessed are the peacemakers" not "blessed are the conflict avoiders.....

9w8 6w5 4w5 sx/so
    Likes Masokissed, Poki, SpankyMcFly liked this post

MBTI
    Infp

My infj friend knows I'm envious of her writing skill and her book smarts. She's known for years.

I just meant jealous in the sense that infps go about decision making differently than infjs. Infj's need people to bounce their ideas off of, infps don't. Infjs take a long time to process things, infps seem to be quicker to process and forgive while infj's keep you doorslamed (and out of the blue, on your part, not theirs) until next christmas or forever.

Like I said it was not a question meant to upset anyone. I just wondered what some opinions or experiences were. I do apologize to anyone I might have offended.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

I don't think anyone would be offended. I can see why it would be nice to not deal with my downsides, but I don't think I'd like to trade. I like being what I am even if it's sometimes inconvenient.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/so

Ok... sorry I asked.
    My infj friend knows I'm envious of her writing skill and her book smarts. She's known for years.

I just meant jealous in the sense that infps go about decision making differently than infjs. Infj's need people to bounce their ideas off of, infps don't. Infjs take a long time to process things, infps seem to be quicker to process and forgive while infj's keep you doorslamed (and out of the blue, on your part, not theirs) until next christmas or forever.

Like I said it was not a question meant to upset anyone. I just wondered what some opinions or experiences were. I do apologize to anyone I might have offended.
    Okay. I don't want you to become inhibited in making new threads and posts. It's just that it's easy for me to look at the OP and perceive some sort of superiority on the part of INFPs based on how the question is framed. I didn't want any part of that.

But I do have some ideas after reading your third post and rethinking this topic. I'll get back to this tomorrow after I've mulled it over.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Socionics
    Just Ni

Actually for the bouncing off of ideas, I heard it was flipped. INFP's use Ne (extraverted in ideas, so breadth) so exchanging ideas. whereas INFJ's use Ni (introverted in ideas, in depth) so they keep more to themselves.

While the forum has a mixed opinion on forgiveness, INFP's are likelier to hold grudges should you step on a value, even if you insult infj's personal feelings, if you like stop, infj's will forgive you.

or me, yes.
    F O R E V E R

When it matters, everyone's the same.