User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    INTJ

Default Are NFs the types most likely to believe...

I am talking about beleiving in things that cannot be proven. Religion, spirituality, metaphysical, supernatural, etc. Not that you necessarily believe in all of those, but that you believe in something that cannot be proven.

I am not implying that all NFs believe, just whether they are more likely to. I think that a strong N would make someone more likely to believe. It seems like the vast majority of NTs are pretty skeptical. "I don't belive it because you can't prove it." So I was thinking maybe NFs would be more open to believe?

I am an NT but also a metaphysical gal, a "New Age type." It really puts me at odds with the majority of NTs. Sometimes I wonder if I am more like NF than NT.

Ilah

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Probably. Some of the NFs I know have some pretty random beliefs. NFPs are probably the worst. And a bunch of SFPs I know have some pretty wacky beliefs as well.

MBTI
    ISFJ

I don't know about others but definitely not me. I need proof to be believe in something like that.

MBTI
    ESTJ

Not really. I have no religion... I find theories that can't be proven interesting and I really enjoy discussing them and thinking what it would mean if those things were true. I do not, however, believe in them neccesarily. I try to keep an open mind so I really don't subscribe to anything in particular.

I will admit I had a really crazy astrology phase. I'm really glad I did though; that lead me to all sorts of personality theories and eventually to MBTI.

Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP

Hahaha, I am. Don't know whether or not I should admit that weakness. On the other hand, I am not sure whether or not that is a Carolyn fault or an ENFP fault. *shrugs*
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Well, it's definitely not a fault of all NFs. But someone with that fault is probably more likely to be NF.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Eh, my Faith is based on quite a bit of observation in my own life and comparing how things are with and with out trying to live in that Faith. In the end it's not blind belief that I have, but it is a deep seated one that may make some people think I'm blind.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ENFP
    Socionics
    ENFp

Yeah. I like that everything cannot be proven... sort of... exciting! The whole mysterious transcendent of human understanding factor! Otherwise, it's just boring.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx

I need proof or a personal experience for me to believe these things. I like to think that things like this are possible, but i like to leave the options open.
    INFP 4w5
    facebook
    The pain won't let me get away.

MBTI
    INFJ

I believe some things that cannot be proven.
    "There ain't no doubt in no one's mind that love's the finest thing around. Whisper something soft and kind." --James Taylor