User Tag List

12 Last

MBTI
    INFJ

Default INFJ female & ISFJ male

most of the sites that i have visited state that the best match for an INFJ in an ENFP from my experience they are amazing people but consume a lot of energy and as a life partner i do not but i do get along very well with ISFJ and i would like to know are they easy to get along with as life partners ??
    thank you
    just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

ehhh i wouldn't, and don't listen to the sites, most of em are horribly wrong, now technically speaking, an ENFP might be a good match because of the Ne vs Ni contrast, BUT you can get the same thing with an ENTP, plus you get the Ti, which is your tertiary function. It's a good combo because you will compliment the other member and understand them at the same time.

The functions

INFJ (Ni, Fe, Ti, Se)
    ENTP (Ne, Ti, Fe, Si)

on the other hand

ISFJ (Si, Fe, Ti, Ne)

personally, i would run in the opposite direction of ISFJ (literally and in MBTI talk), but its all up to you, any type can work for whatever reason. i suggest looking into ENTPs though
    "Honest differences are often a healthy sign of progress. "

"You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty."

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind."

Mahatma Gandhi

Enneagram: 9w1

MBTI
    INFJ

thank you =)
    just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Eng.daisy View Post
    most of the sites that i have visited state that the best match for an INFJ in an ENFP from my experience they are amazing people but consume a lot of energy and as a life partner i do not but i do get along very well with ISFJ and i would like to know are they easy to get along with as life partners ??
    thank you
    ISFJ are really good at micromanaging. Small tasks like paying bills and doing the laundry and such. The daily stuff. Loyal too.
    Last edited by Fuent; 09-12-2008 at 08:29 PM. Reason: Why not?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

INTP... I think not.

MBTI
    INFJ

One or two of my close friends are ISFJs. I can imagine circumstances in which I would be attracted to an ISFJ guy. I can't imagine him being a thorough soulmate, but I can imagine us making quite a nice life together.

MBTI
    INFJ

My fiance is an ISFJ. When we both see eye to eye we get along marvelously. He's my best friend and we live really well together. However, there have also been some areas of HUGE conflict personaity-wise. He is often way too clingy for my own taste. I have found that throughout our relationship I get moments of needing desperately to get away, find my own space, get a hold of my own identity. And he just does not understand this at all. Which is probably why our relationship has such an up and down pattern. I'll leave, then 2 months later we're back together. Also, his sensing characteristic and my intuition are constantly at war. We're both very strong in each of these, which I don't think helps. When we're argueing over an issue we often don't understand where the other is coming from. Most of the time we just have to agree to disagree and move on.
    Rain makes applesauce

MBTI
    INFJ

Yet, love, mere love, is beautiful indeed
    And worthy of acceptation. Fire is bright,
    Let temple burn, or flax; an equal light
    Leaps in the flame from cedar-plank or weed:
    And love is fire. And when I say at need
    I love thee...mark!...I love thee--in thy sight
    I stand transfigured, glorified aright,
    With conscience of the new rays that proceed
    Out of my face toward thine. There's nothing low
    In love, when love the lowest: meanest creatures
    Who love God, God accepts while loving so.
    And what I feel, across the inferior features
    Of what I am, doth flash itself, and show
    How that great work of Love enhances Nature's.

Elizabeth Barret Browning

Yes I was just feeling randomly poetic. If I can't do this on the NF forum I'm doomed.

Anyway. Love is more important than MBTI by a long shot. See poem above. Don't sweat type too much. Hope this helps.
    "There ain't no doubt in no one's mind that love's the finest thing around. Whisper something soft and kind." --James Taylor

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    INFp

My bff ("soulmate") is ESTP, and it really is spectacular. We get along well, and there's really never a boring moment.
    INFJ: Ni, Fe, Ti, Se
    ESTP: Se, Ti, Fe, Ni
    Our main functions are exactly inverted. We really help balance each other out :B

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by gloomy-optimist View Post
    My bff ("soulmate") is ESTP, and it really is spectacular. We get along well, and there's really never a boring moment.
    INFJ: Ni, Fe, Ti, Se
    ESTP: Se, Ti, Fe, Ni
    Our main functions are exactly inverted. We really help balance each other out :B
    you two are excellent complements. awwwwww *flutters eyelids*
    "Honest differences are often a healthy sign of progress. "

"You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty."

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind."

Mahatma Gandhi

Enneagram: 9w1

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    INFp

Quote Originally Posted by mlittrell View Post
    you two are excellent complements. awwwwww *flutters eyelids*
    Tee hee~~

Naw, but it actually is surprising how well we get along. It's almost strange, because he's a lot like me in a lot of ways that really aren't like me at all...
    Case in point: once he decided I was his best friend, he became VERY persistent. Always reminding me of the fact that he was.
    But then, I find myself very dependent on him in the same way, only totally internally.

So we're like each other, only one of us is more extroverted or outward where the other is inward in their functions....and we help each other bring out the other sides :B