User Tag List

First 34567 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4, 7
    Socionics
    IEE

For an ENFP, I'm moderately in between E-F-P. I tend to keep my place organized in certain areas/messy in others (like my art space- it's constantly cluttered no matter how many times I organize it).

Most times, I'm pretty light-hearted, but I keep my skepticism to myself when it comes to certain things like what people say/do, which makes me question their integrity to the nth degree. I used to be a lot more unconditionally forgiving.. but with years of experience, I just can't for some people (I came to realize some people are just damaged goods- it's not my job to try and *cheer* them up in order to make a positive difference in their lives- some people are just inherently mal-intent due to nature or nurture? idk). I wish I can go back to being the same as I used to be.. Life happens.

MBTI
    ISTP

Some ENFP descriptions say we are bright and generallly do well in school, especially since we are apple-polishers. I have to admit, I did not do well in school. My lack of self-control spoilt everything though I got many comments from teachers and classmates saying how intelligent I was. obviously i doubted that because my grades blatantly said otherwise.

I'm not prone to cheating. I find that description insulting actually. I'm actually very loyal and when I'm with someone I'm with them 110% I also do NOT 'scan the horizon' when I'm with someone to see if there's something 'better' around. Eek. Even as a young teenager in the first bloom of hormones I was not prone to cheating.
    ^ DEFINITELY. I have never cheated and will never cheat, totally goes against my morals and is an insult to my integrity. I may be flippant about work projects i do not care about but i definitely take relationships very seriously.

I am not 'magnetic' as some descriptions say. Few people actually include me in their social activities.

MBTI
    ENFP

I do not spread love the way I "should," though I do spread enthusiasm just in how I talk and express myself. I consider myself a realist FAR more than an optimist. I am not mistaken for naive. At least not in real life- I don't know what you guys think of me.

MBTI
    NeFi
    Enneagram
    4w3

i can't talk about cheating, cos i've been single all my life. i guess that bit sort of deviates from your standard ENFP, though i have to say the reasons for this may not be. i am incredibly picky for pretty much anything. that doesn't mean i wouldn't befriend anyone less than perfect or not eat a hotdog without onions, but when it comes to relationships, i shoot for the moon.

people tell me to lower my standards, i just smile and ignore it. i only need things to work out once. anything more is a luxury. before anyone jumps all over this comment, i'm not saying the chick has to be drop dead gorgeous, she just needs to really understand what i am about. i've met some great people during my day, but honestly, i'm not sure anyone apart from my best friends and family truly understand me. cheating of course, is therefore out of the question.

other than that, i guess i haven't been the advocate for any charities =.= . i do vouch for philosophy though. everyone should jump on the love train .

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE

i'm not a tree hugging hippie
    i don't want kids
    i'm very to the point
    I N V I C T U S

MBTI
    INFP

I always follow deadlines and I hate to be late.

MBTI
    ISTP

i can't talk about cheating, cos i've been single all my life. i guess that bit sort of deviates from your standard ENFP, though i have to say the reasons for this may not be. i am incredibly picky for pretty much anything. that doesn't mean i wouldn't befriend anyone less than perfect or not eat a hotdog without onions, but when it comes to relationships, i shoot for the moon.

people tell me to lower my standards, i just smile and ignore it. i only need things to work out once. anything more is a luxury. before anyone jumps all over this comment, i'm not saying the chick has to be drop dead gorgeous, she just needs to really understand what i am about. i've met some great people during my day, but honestly, i'm not sure anyone apart from my best friends and family truly understand me. cheating of course, is therefore out of the question.
    Agree. I am very picky. Friends? Yeah, sure, almost everyone is welcome. Romantically? Let me get my checklist out... Oops, sorry, can't let you pass.

Haha ok kidding. I'm just very picky about romantic relationships because I don't want to hand my feelings over to be in the hands of some irresponsible jerk. Because when I commit, I really commit.

So, unlike many descriptions, I'M RARELY IN LOVE. With a specific person, that is. Ideas, thoughts, cultures, activities, people... Sure, love them! I'm just rarely ever romantically involved with one person.

MBTI
    ENFJ

I'm INTENSELY loyal....to a fault....to my own harm.

There are times I just want to be alone.

I am a deep thinker....but definitely more of a feeler.

I play to win.
    I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. --- Maya Angelou

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp

I can be superficial and shallow at times. I think my Se function has come to the surface more now that I'm *ahem* 40-something!
    INFJ 9w1 sx/sp/so

"A wizard is never late. Nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to." - Gandalf The Grey

And if I only could,
    I'd make a deal with God,
    And I'd get him to swap our places,
    Be running up that road,
    Be running up that hill,
    With no problems.

- Kate Bush

MBTI
    NOPE
    Socionics
    DONE Ni

I feel like MBTI is too ya know... Stereotypical. It doesn't dive deeply into who you really are as a person. It barely scratches a surface. It takes a long time to discover who you truly are. Some people find it sooner than others. Me, I haven't found it yet. I don't know about you guys, but I hope you find your type.
    "...Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
    I doubted if I should ever come back.
    I shall be telling this with a sigh
    Somewhere ages and ages hence:
    Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
    I took the one less traveled by,
    And that has made all the difference."
    -The Road Not Taken by Robert Frost